Sarahbelle93x - Part 5

annaxoo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x - Part 5

Post by annaxoo »

Image less than five hours of having the dog and it's already pissed on her floor lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

This dog is gonna end up like akaydoll's, where she gives him to someone else.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

I'm sorry but I can't stand little dogs :roll: and she's obviously not going to train or take care of this new obsession.

youreundeniable09
Learner
Learner

Post by youreundeniable09 »

Wait, how did y'all find out the dog costs $5,000?? Why would anyone ever pay that for an animal when you can rescue a perfectly good dog from a shelter For the record I have both shelter dogs and a dog that I bought--but he only cost what it cost the people breeding him to take him to the vet/have his shots. I think maybe 200 or 300? Not anywhere close to $5,000! And he didn't come from a puppy mill--just a neighbor who decided to breed her golden retriever with another golden retriever that belonged to a friend of hers. I don't have a problem with people paying for dogs. I love goldens and will probably want another one eventually, and I've never seen one in a shelter. But I would always do my research, buy only from someone local, check out the home I'm buying from, NEVER buy from a puppy mill, and never pay $5000!!! What the heck. Not to mention there's no way I would ever trust Sarah to take care of an animal.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

youreundeniable09 wrote:Wait, how did y'all find out the dog costs $5,000?? Why would anyone ever pay that for an animal when you can rescue a perfectly good dog from a shelter For the record I have both shelter dogs and a dog that I bought--but he only cost what it cost the people breeding him to take him to the vet/have his shots. I think maybe 200 or 300? Not anywhere close to $5,000! And he didn't come from a puppy mill--just a neighbor who decided to breed her golden retriever with another golden retriever that belonged to a friend of hers. I don't have a problem with people paying for dogs. I love goldens and will probably want another one eventually, and I've never seen one in a shelter. But I would always do my research, buy only from someone local, check out the home I'm buying from, NEVER buy from a puppy mill, and never pay $5000!!! What the heck. Not to mention there's no way I would ever trust Sarah to take care of an animal.
I'm really curious about this too.... I can't figure out where anyone could have found how much she paid for the dog...

Also her tweets full of sad "finding yourself" "live doesn't always go according to plan" tweets are beginning to really piss me off

xfashiondollx
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashiondollx »

I think you guys are right about breaking up with her boyfriend. I follow her on Pinterest and she repined some link for quotes to help you get through a breakup...

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

How do you know she paid that much for the dog? I got my German Shepard from a Shepard foster family that was fostering an abandoned litter. I'm sure the same thing exists for any other dog breed.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

xfashiondollx wrote:I think you guys are right about breaking up with her boyfriend. I follow her on Pinterest and she repined some link for quotes to help you get through a breakup...

boy, she's sure not one for subtlety is she.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Okay, Sarah. We get that you miss your now ex. STOP TWEETING ABOUT IT. I can't take it anymore. She really needs to move on or at least start to.

brashumpire
Informer
Informer

Post by brashumpire »

^^ or at least wallow in silence/ talk to her real friends like us mortals do instead of plastering it all over the internet. :roll:

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

She would name her dog after a nasty ass beer, and yes yorkies tend to run in the 3-5 thousand range unfortunately

thisgirl321
Learner
Learner

Post by thisgirl321 »

I wish I had a job where I only had to actually work once a week, max. This girl hasn't posted a video in almost two weeks. What else does she have going on? Nothing. Also, I remember one of y'all saying her rent is about $3,000.... so does that mean she makes about $9,000 a month? Because most apartments make sure you make sure rent is at least 3x monthly income. Or at least that's what it's like where I have moved.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

thisgirl321 wrote:I wish I had a job where I only had to actually work once a week, max. This girl hasn't posted a video in almost two weeks. What else does she have going on? Nothing. Also, I remember one of y'all saying her rent is about $3,000.... so does that mean she makes about $9,000 a month? Because most apartments make sure you make sure rent is at least 3x monthly income. Or at least that's what it's like where I have moved.
In most places, rent can't exceed more than 20 - 30% of your monthly income (gross adjusted - minus taxes and such). So in theory she'd be making between $8k-9k a month.

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

just got around to watching the newest drunk video on Caitlin's channel and oh. my. god.

a few thoughts:
how many times can Sarah do that weird old lady voice without finally realizing how ugly and annoying and awful it is???
WHY is Sarah shaking her boobs every two seconds. it's not cute.
if she says she's 'kind of a bitch, like, it's my way or the highway' when she's drunk, then why does she act like such a weirdo in these videos??
whyyyyy would anyone who ever wants a serious job in the future post these online???

I also happened to see one of her older videos on her channel and whoa...I feel like when she was doing her Southern/preppy/sorority videos she seemed so much HAPPIER and way more confident! It was so refreshing to see, unlike her recent videos where her voice is all shaky and she keeps calling out the 'haters'. I much preferred when she would say things like 'and if you don't like these types of videos, that's okay, just click off because I don't want to waste your time!' instead of being like 'WAH THIS IS MY CHANNEL SO I DO WHAT I WANT AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN OH WELL, BECAUSE I'M COOL AND I KNOW IT'.

brashumpire
Informer
Informer

Post by brashumpire »

Watching their videos always has me kind of wondering how her and Caitlin are such good friends because Caitlin doesn't seem that bad. Yeah she's kind of annoying at times, especially when they are making drunk videos that are SO unprofessional but most of the time she's very relateable and tolerable and I think she looks really nice most of the time. She also obviously has a life and friends and balance, whereas Sarah is just a fking trainwreck in everything.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

I think Sarah and Caitlin probably had a lot more in common when their friendship first began... They were both doing YouTube but also actually going to college (unlike most of these "guru" girls) and were in sororities/had a social life... but now Sarah is a fucking mess and Caitlin will actually make something of herself after college

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

Kamakazi wrote:I think Sarah and Caitlin probably had a lot more in common when their friendship first began... They were both doing YouTube but also actually going to college (unlike most of these "guru" girls) and were in sororities/had a social life... but now Sarah is a fucking mess and Caitlin will actually make something of herself after college
In one of her most recent videos, Caitlin does answer a question about her future by saying that, yes, she wants to move to LA after graduation for a while but wants to pursue other things in the future. I find it so sad that Sarah doesn't seem to know what she wants past her current life of just lounging around in LA. I do feel bad for her, though. It is hard to meet new people after college, especially if you're not super outgoing. I wish she would consider going back to college (maybe to get a Masters or certificate) or even finding an internship out there.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Her SnapChat stories are so annoying! It's always just her, complaining about how she has no life! Or how she wants food. Get out of the apartment, and do something, you live in a big city! FFS. And then she was being a bitter betty about the VS fashion show! She's not really huge on YT anymore! She rarely uploads. She milking those stupid drunk vids, and relationship, and sex Q&As!

vanillabeannoel

Re: HRH Collection - Part 4

Post by vanillabeannoel »

She instagramed a photo of a g wagon and captioned about how she'll drive one in her dreams. That car is also my dream car and if I was in Sarah's shoes I would have one. If she moved to a less outrageously overpriced apt, scaled back her shopping a little and learned to make a few meals at home she could find a way to have it.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

stars&rockets08 wrote:Or how she wants food
Omg yes!!!! She was complaining so much about how her delivered food was cold, but she's literally so fucking lazy now that she can't leave her apartment to get food.

Return to “Sarah Belle”