Kandee Johnson - Part 2 Discuss

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson - Part 2 Discuss

Post by Lady_Mary »

My god I cannot believe it.why did this girl reach out to kandee? I went ballistic on her instagram.... If someone posted something like this on my social media channels I would call the police immediately! !! This is no joke.she didn't. Now Sarah Boren is dead - for very stupid and immature reasons. What pisses me off most is how kandees fucked up followers just "mourne" the girl but see no failure in kandee for not reporting it to either instagram and/or the police. You guys let's start a shit storm. Enough is enough. ...!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Wait, I thought metal-girl was a kid? Or claimed to be? I do remember her getting upset and posting that her parents had taken her IG account away from her because of those messages. :/

Anyhoo- I haven't been on for a while and just catching up with the crazy train.

I wholeheartedly agree with what FourLeafLover said, that Kandee only tells her minions what she wants them to know. Truth or not. (most likely not!) I do wonder how she'll handle her 'engagement' with koala boy. She hid Bobby- can she hide Michael when she essentially built his following from the gutter up? I seriously want to comment on all their shit - so when's the big day ? Can we see a ring picture? On all their posts...... yes, I like to poke the crazy broad and watch 'em dance lol even if they delete it, it will be seen by someone.

There is so much she won't tell her fans, how do people keep fawning after her? Even IF she had amaze makeup skills, she's not honest with her fans. I wonder how long til someone accidentally posts a ring shot or a picture of her - candid camera style with the honkin ring pop on her bony finger. Can't keep it hidden forever, hun.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

I don't know which I found sadder: the fact that kandee didn't report the suicide note on her IG to the police or that apparently nobody seems to care about her "shortcoming"! It's like nothing has happened. I am outraged and can't believe that this is gonna slip by! Sure it's not kandees fault that sarah boren killed herself, but in my eyes she didn't help preventing it either! Why am I the only one so deeply disturbed and bothered by it?! Why isn't anybody else piping up? Why doesn't she make a statement regarding the IG comment exchange? I don't get it you guys,I just don't. ..... I feel disgusted, sad and furious about it. I usually don't get this upset about anything some "Internet personalities" do; but this case got under my skin.maybe it's because we had a suicide case in our family. .... Anyway, I'f one of my family members posted a suicide note, announcing to end his life, on an Internet personalitys channel and this person wouldn't report it, I would freaking sue for bystanding in suicide. This is howi feel about it.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Bugs me too :( I'm sure Kandee will play the MannyMUA card she pulled previously and say she didn't see any of it so how could she have known? Another thing- if other people- aka people like us saw the posts- aren't we all to blame ? Not accusing, just wondering. I'm not sure exactly how the laws go in the states about suicide and the responsibility of others, especially online. Just trying to understand something I don't, comments appreciated <3 I am so sorry you have personally dealt with this, Lady_Mary :(

BogoGog24
Learner
Learner

Post by BogoGog24 »

I don't really see why Kandee should be held responsible for somebody else's life. The better question is why didn't the girl's own family or friends know about this or do anything? Kandee doesn't know her in real life, why should it have been her responsibility to take action? Kandee is not exactly the most stable person either. Maybe she had no idea what to do or didn't want to get involved in a stranger's personal business, thinking maybe her family would have done something and that is THEIR business to deal with it. TBH I don't think I'd have done anything either because I wouldn't know what to do or don't think I should get involved with somebody I don't know. Bottom line is the girl's real life friends and family should have been the ones to handle this and for whatever reason they didn't. To hold Kandee, a random YouTube personality and stranger, at fault for it is just ridiculous IMO.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

Her mother's skin looked so much prettier and more natural BEFORE the makeover. Kandee made her look like a washed up old stripper. All she needed was her color refreshed and her greys covered~ and maybe a touch of lip balm on her lips. Her mother is gorgeous.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

BogoGog24 wrote:I don't really see why Kandee should be held responsible for somebody else's life. The better question is why didn't the girl's own family or friends know about this or do anything? Kandee doesn't know her in real life, why should it have been her responsibility to take action? Kandee is not exactly the most stable person either. Maybe she had no idea what to do or didn't want to get involved in a stranger's personal business, thinking maybe her family would have done something and that is THEIR business to deal with it. TBH I don't think I'd have done anything either because I wouldn't know what to do or don't think I should get involved with somebody I don't know. Bottom line is the girl's real life friends and family should have been the ones to handle this and for whatever reason they didn't. To hold Kandee, a random YouTube personality and stranger, at fault for it is just ridiculous IMO.
It's called "failure to render assistance" and will and can be prosecuted by us law. I will look up the legislature as soon as I got some time. In any case, kandee read the note and responded to it with her usual pep talk. What to do? CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY IT IS YOUR CIVIL DUTY! Actually the police has to take it from there since they have trained personel and means to get the cell phone location. Do not tinker with a suicide user like kandee did, it is not your job and not your responsibility. The only duty and responsibility you got is to call it in !

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I don't know US law at all, but wouldn't be same for all the others who commented the girl's message? They also didn't take action, so it's not only Kandee.
I really don't want to defend Kandee, but I have a feeling she often gets messages from people who say they want to end their life. She can't possibly call the police each time. I agree that it's the people in the girl's life who should have tried to do something.

@Honest_Critic the metal girl is alive and well, the one who committed suicide is another person.

Love the typo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BogoGog24
Learner
Learner

Post by BogoGog24 »

Lady_Mary wrote:
BogoGog24 wrote:I don't really see why Kandee should be held responsible for somebody else's life. The better question is why didn't the girl's own family or friends know about this or do anything? Kandee doesn't know her in real life, why should it have been her responsibility to take action? Kandee is not exactly the most stable person either. Maybe she had no idea what to do or didn't want to get involved in a stranger's personal business, thinking maybe her family would have done something and that is THEIR business to deal with it. TBH I don't think I'd have done anything either because I wouldn't know what to do or don't think I should get involved with somebody I don't know. Bottom line is the girl's real life friends and family should have been the ones to handle this and for whatever reason they didn't. To hold Kandee, a random YouTube personality and stranger, at fault for it is just ridiculous IMO.
It's called "failure to render assistance" and will and can be prosecuted by us law. I will look up the legislature as soon as I got some time. In any case, kandee read the note and responded to it with her usual pep talk. What to do? CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY IT IS YOUR CIVIL DUTY! Actually the police has to take it from there since they have trained personel and means to get the cell phone location. Do not tinker with a suicide user like kandee did, it is not your job and not your responsibility. The only duty and responsibility you got is to call it in !
And what about the girl's friends and family? Why aren't they at fault here? They are the ones who actually knew her and were her loved ones in real life.

If Kandee had been standing idly by while this girl jumped off a building or whatever it was, I could see your point. But I'm not sure the same rules apply over the Internet. Maybe they do but they are 2 different situations.

You don't know for a definite fact Kandee never tried contacting help. Unless there was unmistakable proof she didn't do anything to help, I don't think she can be charged.

I'm sure famous celebs like Taylor Swift get comments all the time from people saying stuff like this, do you think they do anything about it? And if news broke that the person had killed themselves and Taylor never tried to help, would people try to charge her or blame her for what happened? That would just be silly and unfair.

Again, if this had a happened in real life and not online, Kandee could potentially be charged for not helping. But the lines are blurred since that isn't the case. And again, you don't have any proof she never called the police, you are only making the assumption that she didn't. Unless you can prove it, she can't be charged for this. I stand by my opinion that it's plain silly and unfair to try to hold her responsible for this when the people who should really be at fault are those she knew in her real life. When she jumped off the building why wasn't someone there to stop her? How did she get there, shouldn't there have been security or something? There are many more "real life" factors to this that matter more, to try to put the blame on somebody who only knows her through the Internet just isn't fair.

ElizabethE
Talker
Talker

Post by ElizabethE »

Guys, could we please stop with the suicide story and arguments and all that? No disrespect here, but that's a very serious matter and I think such discussions aren't really 'nice' to have. It personally unnerves me, I just wish we could avoid the topic or create a different thread for those who wish to dwell on it.

Leaving this aside- Kandee's recent video with her mother-

1. Her mother??? If she's such a celebrity makeup artist, couldn't she find someone else other than her mother to demonstrate her skills or lack thereof? She could have chosen someone of different ethnicity or even someone of older age, precisely to make her point. It's not like her mother hasn't been featured in her videos about 4935 times or anything.

2. That short-ass video is like a slap in the face of her minions. Suddenly she's become so important that she keeps herself busy with other 'engagements' although YouTube has been the hand that fed her pretty much all the time. Lazy, entitled and self-important as always.

3. The makeup on that woman! Stripper horror to say the least. Same drawn-on cartoon eyebrows, can't she see? Does she have a problem with her eyes or something? That hot pink lip is not for everyone. Not to mention that her mother's age and skin condition looked much better than in reality considering that industrial-strength string she pulled (literally! ahahaha!) to give the face lift plus the lights. In reality that woman must look like an old wackjob, something like Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, all wrinkled and caked up. Gross.

4. That wig...for the love of God, I don't understand how she cannot see that blond isn't for everyone. Her mother's yellowish-tobacco-ish skintone does not go well with blonde, particularly that cheap straw-like yellow blonde wig. It just does not. She looked like an old stripper. Super gross. :?

And where's the engagement news coming up? I'm super curious now. :rofl:

BogoGog24
Learner
Learner

Post by BogoGog24 »

Agree with you Elizabeth. The suicide story is barely relevant to Kandee at this point and should probably cease further discussion. If the family of this woman somehow feels Kandee is responsible, let them handle it. It's nobody else's problem or business to worry about it.

Back to Kandee and her channel.... I literally just unsubscribed from her yesterday because I just can't take her anymore with these ranting videos, so I never saw the video with her mom. I used to quite enjoy Kandee but after reading some of the stuff about her here, my perception changed and within the last year (maybe?) her videos have changed. She acts so manic and weird in all of them. I truly think she may have depression or some kind of mental illness. She's always been a little wacky, but not like this. Given her past history with the different baby daddies and her dad dying and all that, it wouldn't shock me. Maybe she should take a break from YT and just focus on her kids or something.

ElizabethE
Talker
Talker

Post by ElizabethE »

What focusing on kids, she's busy gallivanting with Michael to comi-con or play...something in Anaheim. Who babysits those children when she's away 75% of the time? she's so careless and irresponsible, a 40 year-old woman, it's disturbing. Not only her bad life decisions robbed her children of a safe environment in a somehow stable home (not necessarily speaking about the multiple men who fathered her kids, or the fact that she's unmarried, but the fact that she has custody over only two of them and the youngest is basically tossed back and forth between her mother and her father).

She clearly has no respect or concern for her own children, despite her 'positivity' that she shoves down people's throats for views and 'pennies'.

We've all lost someone dear in our lives but you rarely see people acting the way she does. It's distressing to see those kids being treated like second-hand citizens by their own mother.

And WTF just happened- I saw one of Michael's recent blogs, he talks about another/the same rat infestation problem in her house :o :o :o . I left a comment precisely about it....my goodness how ....atrocious!

For the love of Christ, she has children in that house and doesn't call a pest control company???? Why doesn't she do something about that? Notice the amount of filth in her house, on the damn floor, there are clothes and bags and food items and children's toys absolutely everywhere.

That idiot douchebag even puts the mouse trap on the frigging kitchen counter!!! Take a look at her 'pantry', how dirty, disorganized and messy it is!!! At the amount of money that she makes off YouTube, why doesn't she get someone once a week to clean that pigsty she lives in??

Seriously, her house is so damn disgusting!!! Why don't they ever clean around? Except for eating and watching videos and f*ing, what else do they frigging do? For the love of God, she's 40!!! She should know better, she's not 13!!!!

I just got so disturbed by it, as if it were any of my business how she lives her life, it's just that NO normal human being would contain shrugging and icking with disgust at the sight of such a mess, particularly as she recently filmed the mother makeover video with her daughter's voice in the background, so the children are there in that squalor...

I guess those cops were right when they said her house was messy, and 'borderline unsanitary' is the least they said about it....completely unsanitary AND rodent-infested. I SERIOUSLY feel like vomiting, seriously, no exaggeration here. My God!!!!

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I can't believe she lets him talk about the mice. Remember when someone caught one scurrying around in the background and she denied it?
Did anyone see that in the comments someone told them to get a cat and Michael said that they were both allergic and travelled too much. she has four kids but travels too much to care for a cat? Lol.

arecrem
Learner
Learner

Post by arecrem »

Well... Looks like they're public on the engagement via McCastro McNasto's Instagram.!

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

According to his Instagram, Michael proposed.

Snow8White
Learner
Learner

Post by Snow8White »

Wtf.ever wrote:I can't believe she lets him talk about the mice. Remember when someone caught one scurrying around in the background and she denied it?
Did anyone see that in the comments someone told them to get a cat and Michael said that they were both allergic and travelled too much. she has four kids but travels too much to care for a cat? Lol.

I remember that mouse denial! She tried to say it was one of the kids or something?! I had totally forgotten! It drives me CRAZY how she claims to be such a germaphobe, yet lives in absolute filth.
There's cluttered but clean and then there's disgusting. Kandee's house = disgusting.

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

So now that they're officially engaged will baby number 5 be on the way? :o

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

OH SHIT

I guess the boy thought the free trips are worth this haha
well Bobby also proposed, let's see if she will have wedding N.3 going on and baby n. 5 :rofl:

Kandee a germaphobe my ass, her make up has always been absolutely disgusting, always dirty and messy. I can't even imagine how her house is.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

BogoGog24
Learner
Learner

Post by BogoGog24 »