bambambunny
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella

Post by bambambunny »

Remera wrote:
bambambunny wrote: Her and a friend were laughing at how no homeless people can watch her vlogs because they don't have laptops.
When did this happen?
What vlog?
I can't remember it wasn't too long ago I don't think....but my brain isn't the best haha! Maybe someone else can remember

amandajay
Debater
Debater

Post by amandajay »

NerdOut wrote:
Brittany wrote:Watching the Blizzard Mists of Pandaria launch event. They had cosplayers going across the stage, explaining their costumes and stuff. So Kate's second in line and RIGHT as Kate got up (which...lol, btw...does her costume look...bad to anyone else? Like, the midriff is cut out and it looks sloppy now.) they cut to another guy who was interviewing fans. :tvlol: I lol'd.
I much prefer the fan interviewing to her talking about her costume AGAIN. Though I'm sad I can't see* the other costumes. The first woman's costume was beautiful.
Edit: see/hear the cosplayers' explanations :)
Dahahaaaa. Here's the video.
I think her costume looks fine, she said at one point last time she wore it that it gets too hot, so she stopped wearing a tank top and leggings underneath, and just does a sports bra and short shorts, or something. Go figure.
I will say, maybe just because we've seen it 60794 times now... it's old and tired. But mostly... wtf did she do with her eye makeup?!

[youtube][/youtube]
In the video, when she is letting people take pictures of her, what do the two guys say? All I heard was "Okay this isn't.." and then something. Were they bashing/criticizing her for being all modely?

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

cute wrote: Oh and did you know that Anthony from smosh made a listing selling his used iphone, and the listing went up to a whopping $2,500 before he decided to take it down because he thought it was crazy amount of money and didn't want his fans to waste so much money on a phone. Cory would take that money in a heartbeat, so would Kate.

Anthony is so hot.

And if I'm right, Kate's old vlogging camera sold for more than that, a long time ago.

I gotta say, that entire Blizzard event turned out like sh*t for her. The makeup looks terrible, she did way better at the former Blizz event. Regardless, wasn't she supposed to be a Human priest? They don't have those face markings. If she'd gone without the extensive eye makeup it would have been a whole lot better. She could even keep the contacts and still pull it off that way. But I mean... the mic thing was just messed up. The fact that she was ON TV and didn't consider each solitary second of airtime, instead tried to go on some kind of shaming tirade toward the defenseless mic guy. I would have just said who the hell my costume was supposed to be of. There's only time for VERY little.

Sigh.

I feel bad for Kate over that though, because these disasters can happen to anybody. But she's gotta step back, far back. LOOK at her life and her behaviors.

I remember she didn't even play Cata for A LONG time after it came out. I'm pretty much certain that everybody else in those costumes probably had an 85 within a week after the release of Cata; probably toons geared to the hilt with their monster guild friends within 2 months. Kate was in a guild probably for some gaming thing, or a friend; she played with them for a while on a transferred higher level toon. And then she played for 3-4 months, but on new toons with Cory. If you're REALLY dedicated, you have to get your favorites to max level, and then max gear. I don't think Kate ever got a proper handle on the expansion, and that's why she's NOT FACING REALITY.

At one point, before she came to be with Cory, she probably did have the most badass toons possible. But now? She's living a damn lie, she's fallen behind, and she's not seeing things clearly.

Please Kate, come to your senses. This is about so much more than a freaking game, you've gotta see the changes that have happened in you during the time that you've been 'with' Cory.

nutnhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by nutnhoney »

There were some gorgeous, quality crafted costumes. People who really are talented and creative. None of the other folks walked out there acting special. I'm sure EVERYONE worked hard on their costumes. She really is full of herself and needs some humble pie.

It would have been great if she had tripped and fallen into the audience or something. Her costume looks like it's barely holding together. She's parading herself around like some sort of diva. She sports that costume the same way she posts her pathetic, boring vlogs and thinks she's comparable to the quality the youtube stars produce.

It will be interesting to see how the European tour plays out.

Menage a Straw
Debater
Debater

Post by Menage a Straw »

iainthatin wrote:I feel bad for Kate over that though, because these disasters can happen to anybody. But she's gotta step back, far back. LOOK at her life and her behaviors.

I remember she didn't even play Cata for A LONG time after it came out. I'm pretty much certain that everybody else in those costumes probably had an 85 within a week after the release of Cata; probably toons geared to the hilt with their monster guild friends within 2 months. Kate was in a guild probably for some gaming thing, or a friend; she played with them for a while on a transferred higher level toon. And then she played for 3-4 months, but on new toons with Cory. If you're REALLY dedicated, you have to get your favorites to max level, and then max gear. I don't think Kate ever got a proper handle on the expansion, and that's why she's NOT FACING REALITY.

At one point, before she came to be with Cory, she probably did have the most badass toons possible. But now? She's living a damn lie, she's fallen behind, and she's not seeing things clearly.

Please Kate, come to your senses. This is about so much more than a freaking game, you've gotta see the changes that have happened in you during the time that you've been 'with' Cory.
I felt bad for her too, everyone gets verbal diarrhea once in a while but man, her nerves combined with her egged on ego really pulled an epic fail on stage.

If she's going to talk about WoW, if she's going to be involved in their events (which after this one, I would imagine an invitation might be hard to come by, unless she truly dazzles with her next costume attempt), she needs to play their game. And no, I don't mean with Seth, who has, in the last 7 out of 8 sessions, forgotten to even call his pet, let alone use it. If she's that good at WoW, why hasn't she told him that? It's a hunter basic, like putting your shoes on before you go to work. I know they're just goofing off in the videos but still, something that simple and she hasn't caught it? That doesn't make sense.

She talks a lot about the game but other than it's costume possibilities, I think she's fallen out of love with it and needs to move on. Sort of like she does with Mr. Do-I-Need-To-Dye-My-Hair. :roll:

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

Everything that has been said since I posted at the top of the last page - I AGREEEEE!

And yeah, don't pretend to still be a huge part of WoW if you're not into it anymore. That pisses me right off. She doesn't seem to know anything in Seth's videos compared to how much she's claimed to be such a big fan. Drinking out of a WoW cup doesn't make you cool :x

The breakup thing got me excited for change, but no, she's fallen back into the routine. Come on Kate, I still have hope for you! Break free and find yourself again!!

dudewtf
Informer
Informer

Post by dudewtf »

i'm sorry but i'm deaf, what did she say on stage that was rude?? D: I couldn't make her out in that video

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

dudewtf wrote:i'm sorry but i'm deaf, what did she say on stage that was rude?? D: I couldn't make her out in that video
If you read through the past couple of pages on here it's been quoted a few times in part and in full, I believe

enthusiastnotartist
Learner
Learner

Post by enthusiastnotartist »

dudewtf wrote:i'm sorry but i'm deaf, what did she say on stage that was rude?? D: I couldn't make her out in that video
When the guy was juggling his ipad and mic, he asked her to hold it for a bit and she said, "I guess I'll do your job for you." and not even in a joking manner. She sounded offended that she had to hold her mic (for a couple of seconds) while the girl before her didn't have to.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

cute wrote:
No freakin way!
I just checked her ebay account and it sold for 600 dollars…and when she lived in the UK still she sold her very first camera for 1k euros (i'm assuming that's the camera you're talking about). It probably sold for that much because it was for charity, and not going towards kate cut out dresses and sushi funds.

aaaaaand keep in mind that even if her camera did sell for 2500 hundred, cameras (well good cameras) cost a lot more than iPhones. I'm sure if smosh listed a camera it would go up to 3-4k!
*Pounds not euro's

£1,000 = €1,257 = $1616

dudewtf
Informer
Informer

Post by dudewtf »

enthusiastnotartist wrote:
When the guy was juggling his ipad and mic, he asked her to hold it for a bit and she said, "I guess I'll do your job for you." and not even in a joking manner. She sounded offended that she had to hold her mic (for a couple of seconds) while the girl before her didn't have to.
woooow... someone really needs to get off their high horse. she thinks shes famous or something, when in reality i've never even heard about her until someone commented on a CTFXC vlog about her being arrested. had i not have seen the comment, i still probably wouldn't know who she is to this day

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

I know we can't stand Kate and Cory together but I don't think anyone else can either. I'm watching the tour vlogs again (I was trying to watch from the beginning but it was just too hard) in the second one after the new tour began CUTE ESKIMO HAT [MAY.06.12 DAY 557] Shaun moved the bed he was sleeping in out of the room with Kate and Cory into the hall/lounge room.
It was weird, I'd never noticed before.

Beemoos
Learner
Learner

Post by Beemoos »

I know he's been on and off about it for the last few years, and now that his wife is pregnant it probably won't happen, but I REALLY hope Shaun doesn't move to California. I like him too much to get involved with these people full-force. :?

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

Cory Keek'd about a UFO sighting. Instead of showing us the UFO, he has the camera on himself for all those seconds. How hard is it to turn the iPhone away from your face? Kate vlogged it, but we'll probably see it next Thursday or Friday at this rate.

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

I hope this next tour isn't as "cringeworthy" as the last.

I'm on the verge of unsubbing and moving on. She just makes us fans or former fans feel negative.

I bet Blizzard won't have her back anytime soon. She just took the piss this time by being a rude brat.

Kate & Cory have made alot of enemies no wonder noone talks to them anymore.

Kate will have no offers or connections thanks to him. he's dragging her down.

they dont need to "prove" that they are together just to annoy the "trolls". it just looks scripted,fake and in your face. smug gits.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

CinnamonShe wrote:Cory Keek'd about a UFO sighting. Instead of showing us the UFO, he has the camera on himself for all those seconds. How hard is it to turn the iPhone away from your face? Kate vlogged it, but we'll probably see it next Thursday or Friday at this rate.
Just looking forward to this being added to his Ebay listing. "This cell phone has also been on the bottom of a fake UFO!! WE CAUGHT REACTIONS BUT TO SEE THE VIDEO YOU HAVE TO BUY THE PHONE!"

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

cute wrote:
bambambunny wrote:
cute wrote:
No freakin way!
I just checked her ebay account and it sold for 600 dollars…and when she lived in the UK still she sold her very first camera for 1k euros (i'm assuming that's the camera you're talking about). It probably sold for that much because it was for charity, and not going towards kate cut out dresses and sushi funds.

aaaaaand keep in mind that even if her camera did sell for 2500 hundred, cameras (well good cameras) cost a lot more than iPhones. I'm sure if smosh listed a camera it would go up to 3-4k!
*Pounds not euro's

£1,000 = €1,257 = $1616
I meant to say pounds, I wrote that right before I went to bed so I guess I wasn't thinking straight.. lol
Sorry! I didn't mean to sound like a bitch! :)

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

A guy asked her out, of course she had to vlog it. Why did she say she was engaged instead of just saying she had a boyfriend?

OMGWhy
Learner
Learner

Post by OMGWhy »

lalal0ve wrote:A guy asked her out, of course she had to vlog it. Why did she say she was engaged instead of just saying she had a boyfriend?
Maybe she is trying to hint it to Cory...

The thought of it makes me cringe.

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

Why is she such a hyper cabbage? It's scary.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”