ICALLITNEVERHAVINGAJOB General Thread Part 9

CandyCastles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITNEVERHAVINGAJOB General Thread Part 9

Post by CandyCastles »

FrozenLeaves wrote:Anyone watch her 4th of July Chrachel Cooks thing? I don't watch them often but this seemed really basic. Like, a red, white, and blue smoothie? ....Seems like something you might make on any other day (minus the layering thing). Maybe it's just me, but I'd want something a bit more special to celebrate the fourth or any holdiay. And she couldn't have at least brushed her hair before coming on camera? I mean I know she's not gonna get gussied up just for a cooking video, but at least look neat damn. How many seconds does it take to run a brush over your hair, come on. And stop throwing that hand washing clip in when it isn't even necessary!
That was the laaaaziest thing. They really clearly came up with that in 5 mins. Her Chrachel cooks are getting more and more shitty, not every shot needs to have different music to it. It's like a shit parody of a shit parody.

Also in her update video she said the 3 weeks schedule has been "going great" and I just can't understand what planet she lives on. I checked briefly (someone can correct me if i'm wrong) and she hasn't uploaded 3 videos even ONCE. I see youtubers who are super punctual and consistent who will miss one upload and people will tweet them calling them out on it. Yet no one notices Rachel's blatant lies.

I just assume her viewers are a bunch of 13-16 year olds who mistakenly perceive her as "cool" and "grown up" and that's why they're blind to her bullshit.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I just can't believe that she literally made a video saying how she has all these great ideas so she needs to upload more, and then proceeds to put some shit together like an updated "apartment" tour where the's one new piece of furniture. and follows that with a red white and blue smoothie where it's more like pink off white and purple. lmao. so fucking lazy. How many smoothie videos does that make now? I don't think any normal person needs to watch someone fill up the cup for the magic bullet and hit the button. Although it is Rachel's minions we're talking about, and they certainly seem like children with issues in general, so maybe they do need a guided tour. She needs to retire all content involving the magic blender, the curling wand, and the Lorac Pro palette that nobody can even get.

I think her videos are going to stay shitty until she ends up leaving Chris for a woman. Then there will be a lot of oversharing and more obnoxious inside jokes. So still shitty but more dramatic at least. Maybe if she got a volunteer position or a part time job she would have some content at least. But I'm calling relationship drama being the next thing that makes her channel slightly interesting. She is BI people. The general public cannot see that if she's with Chris. I don't think that is lost on Rachel. She needs to walk down the street with a girlfriend, making it known, so she can take notes on people's reactions, and make videos about that, and talk about it on tumblr, and tweet about it, and her experience in general. Soon as she meets someone who is interested i totally see her doing that.

tori
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tori »

Oh god, there is definitely another hair curling tutorial coming up. RACHEL. EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO CURL HAIR. ENOUGH.

danascully
Learner
Learner

Post by danascully »

can we name the next thread ICALLITBEINGSOOOBISEXUAL
I loved her back in the day but she is pushing the whole ~i dont care what people say~ i hate all things!~ thing too far.
I stopped watching her after her "beating a dead horse" video. Like dude, you lied about having cancer. Not cool.

IDK if this as a controversial opinion, but her experiences as a bisexual women aren't the ones I want to listen to because she has never been with a women ( at least publicly). she still has heterosexual privilege because she is with a man. i forget where the statistic is, but something like 6-10% of bisexuals are in same sex relationships.

angelfire89
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire89 »

tori wrote:Oh god, there is definitely another hair curling tutorial coming up. RACHEL. EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO CURL HAIR. ENOUGH.
the only hair curling tutorial I would ever watch is someone with hair down to their butt whose not sweating halfway through. Short hair is easy! There's a thousand and one videos out there on the subject. I bought a fancy curling wand but still can't get my super long hair to stay curled.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

With as much as she talks about being bisexual and how often she shits out curling videos, I'm surprised she hasn't filmed one yet that's like "how to get the perfect messy bisexual waves with bisexual hair while being bisexual".

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

It really bothers me that companies like Zoya still send her stuff even though she's crass, classless and one of the laziest YouTubers out there. :x SERIOUSLY? Also, someone asked in the comments section of her most recent video why she wasn't doing 3 videos a week like she promised. And why she kept saying she was going to make certain positive changes to her channel and then never followed through.

This poor girl got lambasted by the minions. They were talking about how Rae Rae had been going through mental issues and viewers needed to be understanding of that. Somebody else said something along the lines of "She has a life." God, the minions. She seriously needs to just get the fuck off of YT already. She's so boring. She's such a try-hard. And she's one of those types of people that believes everybody's out of step but her. :roll: :FU:

wild_child
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wild_child »

i don't think she is friends with "the twats" anymore. I tuned into one of her periscopes and tried to ask her, but she completely ignored it. During her last periscope, she mentioned some friends coming to stay with her over the summer and someone also asked if it was "the twats". She looked at the comment and completely disregarded it. Weiiiiird.

bees
Learner
Learner

Post by bees »

God, I hate her hair color so much.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

I honestly can't believe I ever liked her or thought she was funny. Now I see her for what she is. A lying, insecure user who may or may not have a personality disorder. Or she's just a mean bitch. That's what I realized today. She's just a mean, nasty, bitter bitch. And she comes across to me now as quite hateful. Though she's always been. I'm waiting for her 15 minutes of fame to be up. Pseudo-fame I mean.

kathivar
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kathivar »

I'm not saying i'm all for Shane Dawson, but here is one of her minions pointing out how much better of a bisexual she is. I can't believe how much of her life is her sexuality. She can't bear to share the spotlight. If she really understood the difficulty of coming out, I doubt she would reblog a post listing all of the BETTER bisexuals. Why not support ALL bisexuals. Since when has it become a contest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

kathivar wrote:Image

I'm not saying i'm all for Shane Dawson, but here is one of her minions pointing out how much better of a bisexual she is. I can't believe how much of her life is her sexuality. She can't bear to share the spotlight. If she really understood the difficulty of coming out, I doubt she would reblog a post listing all of the BETTER bisexuals. Why not support ALL bisexuals. Since when has it become a contest?

Rachel is problematic though, and so are a couple of other people on the list. Maybe not as bad as Shane, but still, they should be recognized as problematic individuals not role models for bisexuality.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Sitting at work eatin' some ramen noodles and thinkin' about this bitch. You know, one thing that pisses me off is that she probably thinks she's like a shining beacon of bisexuality, like she's the queen of it. It wouldn't surprise me if, in her mind, she was the ~most~ bisexual person out there and a gleaming role model for it. Idk it just makes me mad.

Also, kinda noticing a little bit of a pattern with some things - remember when she was super into shoving it in everyone's faces that she smoked weed? She's doing that with her sexuality, too. Mentioning it every chance she gets like "HEY GUYS DON'T FORGET ABOUT THIS. I'M COOL. SERIOUSLY, I'M SOOOOO BI."

And I know that someone's sexuality is a big part of who they are. But people who let it be one of the ONLY things about themselves are so fucking boring. Like yo Rachel, what are your interests other than your awful attempt at grunge and being bisexual? When's the last time you read a book? You used to be really into reading. Or picked up your guitar? When's the last time you did something that wasn't tumblr-approved-cool? I mean hey, I'm queer, and when I introduce myself to someone I have more to say about myself than just "Seattle. Cats. Bisexual." Know what I mean? Your sexuality is part of who you are, but it isn't the only thing you are.

/end rant

bebbeh
Talker
Talker

Post by bebbeh »

In her June hits and shits, did I hear her say "maybe I'll talk about that on the podcast" or am I making that up? I was like what the hell did I miss? Since when does Rachel have a podcast?? Or did she mean/say periscope?

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

bebbeh wrote:In her June hits and shits, did I hear her say "maybe I'll talk about that on the podcast" or am I making that up? I was like what the hell did I miss? Since when does Rachel have a podcast?? Or did she mean/say periscope?

I caught that too, she did say podcast. God could you imagine her trying to have a podcast?

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

The only person on that list I consider to be a "Queen" is Meg Turney. She's down to earth and a great advocate for LGBTQ right, not just bisexuals. She doesn't have to talk about being bisexual every 30 seconds to be relevant and has a personality outside of her sexuality. She's funny, she's smart. She's actually a real gamer and not that fake shit Rachel tries to be. She isn't condescending to her viewers and she's beautiful, inside and out. She's everything Rachel isn't.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

I can't imagine Chris being with anyone else but her, but I can totally see her with other people. Also, if there is any chemistry, I don't see it. :?
I understand the meaning of *open relationship* and have nothing against it, but Rachel gives of a jealous and bitchy vibe so I can't imagine Chris ever talking about it with her. ;)

Unless they're into some fetish/submissive guy type of a relationship, cuz I can definitely see Rachel as a dominatrix lol :rofl:

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I can see Chris with someone else but only after Rachel leaves him. He doesn't have the balls to make the first move. She has him too manipulated and anything less than him being a complete lapdog would have her acting like he's a total asshole and not on board with all that fake ass tumblr style "feminism" she's been brainwashing him with.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Also guys, remember that Rachel is the only girlfriend he's ever had. I'm guessing she may have even popped his cherry. :barf: So he knows no different. And she seems to be obsessed with the character of Amy Dunne from the book GONE GIRL. I think she really sees herself as this riddle wrapped in an enigma. She thinks she's the most special of snowflakes.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

So I don't follow her on any other social media. What's the lazy bitch's excuse THIS TIME for not having a Saturday video? And I am at CST. It's 11pm here. So she could be running late. It is only 9pm in Seattle. But nah. She's just a lazy, boring, lying BEYOTCH.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”