Daily Vlog Part 54: ItsJudysStockholmSyndrome

orchid
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 54: ItsJudysStockholmSyndrome

Post by orchid »

I live outside America and I know who Bloomberg are. God, Judy is so thick. At least if you are going to be interviewed do some damn research. Now that would be really interesteeeeeeeeen

Poor Keira, sick again because her dumb-ass parents keep shovelling huge pieces of food down her throat.

If JB is getting at the snacks then take them where she can't get them it ain't rocket science

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

Judy's stupid kardashian voice was full out when she was with in that guys office. Such a fake lady. I also i agree she was being way too complimentary about how amazing those toys were, obviously an attempt to get freebies. I had say 90% of the toys julianna gets are gifts from the village and minions.

Wavelite
Learner
Learner

Post by Wavelite »

Any excuse not to get out and do something. Someone could have stayed back at the hotel with Keira, while the others went to F.A.O. :roll:

i don't understand how they can go different places and do absolutely nothing! They are lucky to be able to travel so much!

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

Seems like the babies always get sick when they are left alone with Benji. Didn't the same thing happen when Judy was in the Philippines? He's disgusting.

Ever since Judy's 9-5 speech, I'm having a really hard time tolerating her nonsense. I don't think she's any better than Benji, they're a perfect match and deserve each other.

Never taking the kids out at all when she makes time to go to yoga everyday and sit on her ass all day is disgusting. I don't see how she isn't embarrassed to show that to the world...

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

summerday wrote:Seems like the babies always get sick when they are left alone with Benji. Didn't the same thing happen when Judy was in the Philippines? He's disgusting.
Exactly. I think keira was sick in the car once before but she's thrown up several times at home. Yet these idoits do nothing about it. I hope she isn't sick. It's only a vlog but she seems more quiet than normal.

Snoogle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snoogle »

I just got home from a bunch of teacher workshops and a speaker for one of the presentations (for context, it was about student mental health) said, "It takes a village to raise a child". And in my mind I was just like

Benji was going on again about traveling with, omg, THREE WHOLE KIDS?! That's just- that's never been done before! At least not without the hired help!

Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Lemon »

ImageImage
gotta exploit your kids for every dollar.

AND what is she wearing.....

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Mad swag right? :D That's me around Juliannas age. This was our first winter here in Sweden and coming from a Latin American country, I had never seen snow and my parents didn't even know what a real swedish winter was. They both went to school at that time to learn the language and they still took me out for hours so I could go on that thing (I believe it's called sledge?) and let me play around in the snow and just be a child.

Benji and Judy (more Judy because Benji is always absent) acts like they can't even set a foot out the door because it's "so cold". She plays this role of a concerned mother but in reality, she doesn't want to take them out because it's a problem for her. Once again, 1st world problems. They managed to make Tokyo, London, Dublin and Hawaii look boring so this was expected.

Good luck Julianna, Keira and Miya. You better get used to looking through that window because that's how you're going to spend most of your childhood.

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

Which Marriott Hotel are they? I did a search online but there are three of them.......Just want to take a Squizzy and see how much the Presidential Suite would cost us normal everyday hardworking folk.
Image Image

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

They're staying at the New York Marriott Downtown.
I can't find any prices for the Presidential suite.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-ph ... -downtown/

Wavelite
Learner
Learner

Post by Wavelite »

Lemon wrote:ImageImage

What a great memory! Cooking in a kitchen in your hotel room! :roll: How about taking your kids out to do stuff?? Big deal if it is cold. Bundle them up!

Passions05
Learner
Learner

Post by Passions05 »

She looks so frumpy and super minimal makeup that's because moms wear minimal makeup most mom don't have time to put on full face makeup with falsie because they actually work

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

^^ I was looking for their hotel today for the exact same reason :lol: But unfortunately couldn't find the prize anywhere as well, just that it's over 1,300 square feet big (with one room only, i.e. probably still had to book 2 normal rooms for Stacey and Val... ridiculous).

Btw. Judy looks 6 months pregnant in that sweater in the above pic with Julianna. :D
Image Image

megmoose03
Learner
Learner

Post by megmoose03 »

They probabley couldn't take jb to fao Schwartz because numb nuts probably didn't want to stay home with the twins while judy and jb were gone having fun with out him, because I see Val and Stacey were granted their one night of freedom.

"Stacey's trying to be my stylist" judy, you should listen to what she says, take a few pointers from her, she SHOULD be your stylist. And I couldn't tell a difference in her makeup when the other lady did it, it looked the exact same. And you seriously only brang those ugly shoes and uggs? WERE YOU NOT JUST THERE?!?!?! why didn't you bring better boots!!

Ps: were those winter jackets in the drawers at the end?

megmoose03
Learner
Learner

Post by megmoose03 »

Sorry for the double post, but I can only imagine what the presidential suite it, because the junior suit is 399.00 USD per night and the executive suit is 700 USD per night..

Snoogle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snoogle »

I know it's for a photoshoot and maybe I'm just ignorant (I'm hardly super knowledgeable on cooking) but why did they put lettuce in a frying pan...

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

My guess is at least 1500 USD/night since it's almost double the size of the executive suite.

So I see they brought Julianna's blue coat for the twins. Question of the day still remains.... where's the pink snow suit from a year ago?! Probably at the same place where Julianna's snow boots are right now... :twisted:
Image Image

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

Snoogle wrote:I know it's for a photoshoot and maybe I'm just ignorant (I'm hardly super knowledgeable on cooking) but why did they put lettuce in a frying pan...
It looks like kale to me.

thelastkiss
Learner
Learner

Post by thelastkiss »

summerday wrote:Seems like the babies always get sick when they are left alone with Benji. Didn't the same thing happen when Judy was in the Philippines? He's disgusting.

Ever since Judy's 9-5 speech, I'm having a really hard time tolerating her nonsense. I don't think she's any better than Benji, they're a perfect match and deserve each other.

Never taking the kids out at all when she makes time to go to yoga everyday and sit on her ass all day is disgusting. I don't see how she isn't embarrassed to show that to the world...
I feel the same. I don't know if it's because she said that, or if it's just adding to all the stupid things she's said lately, but I can't handle Judy being the biggest DQ right now lol. I used to like her, idk I still do like Judy but I don't aspire to be like her in any way. I just want to flick the back of her head, I think that would make me feel better :D That's not too mean right?

I like to take pointers from J & B with what not to do if I ever get the opportunity to have children.

I used to work at Carter's Oshkosh (in Canada, or at least here the 2 stores are together) and I remember this lady with twins who couldn't get her stroller through the doors without taking the babies out (the 2 seats were side by side) , and she told us to change the doors or she's not coming back. Then she comes back another day and complains that we never fixed the doors.
Wh- what the f- , it's a fucking metal door frame with standard size doors... why would you tell a sales associate to - OMG I could go on forever about that lol

Anyway I know that's like a total side rant but it Just reminds me of Judy's first world problems. At least that lady took her 2 babies to the store alone like normal women whose husbands are at work.

Oh and AS IF Judy would ever wear that fucking shirt HAHAHH

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

Ermmmmm............I might be wrong but if she is making memories in New York shouldn't they be standing in front of the Statue of Liberty? Central Park? The Natural Museum? Not the freaking Hotel Room!!!!! And...............when does Judy ever hold JB and cook??

Fake Fake Fake Hypocrites...........

I bet it grinds BenjiBarfs gears that JudyShutUp is being filmed cooking and NOT him :rofl:
Image Image

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”