MissScamorazzi / Ingreed Nilsen General Thread Part 13

Re: MissScamorazzi / Ingreed Nilsen General Thread Part 13

Post by Guest »

jezzie05 wrote:
sillypeanut wrote:
ursamajor9 wrote:I wonder if she's shooting all of her videos in that Big Frame kitchen lately because she really did get rid of her LA apartment?
at this point I don't think she's gotten rid of her LA apartment yet. I have a feeling Big Frame helps her come up with these cooking ideas, so they also supply her with the cooking materials and the set (kitchen).

She is so shady. Our next thread should be titled "Fifty Shades of MissPooperazzi".
I get what you're thinking, but it doesn't quite add up. First of all, it's not like a kitchen soundstage or even a BF kitchen that is part of the office. It's an actual apartment. There is an upstairs that has a bathroom and who knows what else (you can see this in her Day to Night makeup video and in her tweet where she's lying on the floor after working out). The thing must cost over a million dollars. Would they buy or even rent an apartment that expensive just for her to film 1-2 videos a week (for the weeks she's even in LA)?

What is weird is that if it's hers, she hasn't moved in yet. There's no sign of her living there in the kitchen - it's just some of her DIY projects and flowers on the counters. However that photo of her lying on the floor suggests she spends time there outside of making videos... Like is there a treadmill or weight room in that apartment?

If BF is paying for this apartment just for her video use, I will be so frustrated. This apartment demonstrates all of what is wrong with Ingrid. She's a try-hard who has no personality and is empty inside.
Sorry, I misunderstood the original comment. I thought you all were referring to the kitchen that Ingrid did her collab in with Carrie Rad. That's something entirely different and I got the two confused. I haven't seen her new DIY video yet.

The apartment you are referencing is her new place in NYC. I do remember her showing off her new yellow couch. I think she must have some sort of studio loft. She did mention she's bi-coastal now, so I don't think she's given up her LA apartment just yet. As for who is paying her NYC rent? I'm not entirely sure. We know she makes bank, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone/a company is helping her with the expenses.

manderz123
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by manderz123 »

I too noticed Chrnov in NYC via Snapchat and I was kind of expecting for him to have Ingrid snaps to put our rumors to rest but nope, no Ingrid!

jezzie05
Talker
Talker

Post by jezzie05 »

sillypeanut wrote:Sorry, I misunderstood the original comment. I thought you all were referring to the kitchen that Ingrid did her collab in with Carrie Rad. That's something entirely different and I got the two confused. I haven't seen her new DIY video yet.

The apartment you are referencing is her new place in NYC. I do remember her showing off her new yellow couch. I think she must have some sort of studio loft. She did mention she's bi-coastal now, so I don't think she's given up her LA apartment just yet. As for who is paying her NYC rent? I'm not entirely sure. We know she makes bank, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone/a company is helping her with the expenses.
Her apartment in NYC and the place in LA where she's filming videos are different places.

Apartment in NYC has matte black kitchen counters and a grey couch (plus other rooms have been shown in tweets and 5 minute month videos). Has light wood floors. The place is decorated for her to really live there. She's only filmed a few videos there: Loss 5MFU, Popularity 5MFU, March Faves, February Faves. Can be seen in latest photo tweet about being a rapper.

Apartment in LA where she's been filming videos has white kitchen counters and one wooden butcher block counter. White butcher block counter can be seen clearly in My Story 5MFU video and was shown in tweet on International Women's Day when she and Kaicey and someone else were assembling it. There is a yellow couch and a basically empty bathroom on a second floor. Has dark wood floors. The place has very few furnishings and the kitchen only contains her DIY projects. She has filmed her collabs with Carrie and Cat in that apartment as well as all her DIY stuff (which makes sense, as those 2 would not fly to NYC to see Ingrid and make a video without tweeting about it like Carrie has been tweeting about buying tickets to NYC lately). Also her My Story 5MFU, Enemies 5MFU, Guys and Girls 5MFU, Day to Night Makeup.

They are absolutely 2 different apartments in 2 different cities. She still makes videos in and tweets photos in her beach apartment, but 5 minute month videos and tweets show she spends some non-filming time in this new place as well.

jezzie05
Talker
Talker

Post by jezzie05 »

sillypeanut wrote:Sorry, I misunderstood the original comment. I thought you all were referring to the kitchen that Ingrid did her collab in with Carrie Rad. That's something entirely different and I got the two confused. I haven't seen her new DIY video yet.

Her apartment in NYC and the place in LA where she's filming videos are different places.

Apartment in NYC has matte black kitchen counters and a grey couch (plus other rooms have been shown in tweets and 5 minute month videos). Has light wood floors. The place is decorated for her to really live there. She's only filmed a few videos there: Loss 5MFU, Popularity 5MFU, March Faves, February Faves. Can be seen in latest photo tweet about being a rapper.

Apartment in LA where she's been filming videos has white kitchen counters and one wooden butcher block counter. White butcher block counter can be seen clearly in My Story 5MFU video and was shown in tweet on International Women's Day when she and Kaicey and someone else were assembling it. In same shot as her new kitchen you can see the yellow couch. There's also a basically empty bathroom on a second floor. Has dark wood floors. The place has very few furnishings and the kitchen only contains her DIY projects. She has filmed her collabs with Carrie and Cat in that apartment as well as all her DIY stuff (which makes sense, as those 2 would not fly to NYC to see Ingrid and make a video without tweeting about it like Carrie has been tweeting about buying tickets to NYC lately). Also her My Story 5MFU, Enemies 5MFU, Guys and Girls 5MFU, Day to Night Makeup.

They are absolutely 2 different apartments in 2 different cities. She still makes videos in and tweets photos in her beach apartment, but 5 minute month videos and tweets show she spends some non-filming time in this new place as well.

jezzie05
Talker
Talker

Post by jezzie05 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430104343.117918.jpg
Also this may just be song lyrics but seems like a reference to the Chrnov/Lev situation...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pie »

At this point, I'm sure Ingrid plots and schemes when she's by herself at night like complete and total sociopath. A greedy, self-serving, vile social climber. I'm also inclined to believe that she probably giggles at the thought of her "haters" and then consoles herself with her bank account. I stopped watching her a long time ago and occasionally peek here and I'm not surprised that she is on to the next one.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

I'm so confused then on what this place she has been filming at is for? If she's moving there from her old apartment, wouldn't she take all of her stuff? And she couldn't have just bought a whole new apartment solely for filming, right? lol

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

She doesn't want that stuff anymore. She's not a surfing beach girl anymore, now that she's a minimalist rapper.

freezemachine
Debater
Debater

Post by freezemachine »

What if she met Lev because he's been hired to ghostwrite (or co-write) a book with her? And obviously she's since become interested in him and gone into pursuit mode.

Post by Guest »

jezzie05 wrote:

Apartment in LA where she's been filming videos has white kitchen counters and one wooden butcher block counter. White butcher block counter can be seen clearly in My Story 5MFU video and was shown in tweet on International Women's Day when she and Kaicey and someone else were assembling it. There is a yellow couch and a basically empty bathroom on a second floor. Has dark wood floors. The place has very few furnishings and the kitchen only contains her DIY projects. She has filmed her collabs with Carrie and Cat in that apartment as well as all her DIY stuff (which makes sense, as those 2 would not fly to NYC to see Ingrid and make a video without tweeting about it like Carrie has been tweeting about buying tickets to NYC lately). Also her My Story 5MFU, Enemies 5MFU, Guys and Girls 5MFU, Day to Night Makeup.

Thanks for clearing that up. For some reason I thought her yellow couch was in the NYC apartment, but I totally blanked out. I can't keep all her places straight. So right now, we don't know whose apartment she's been filming in LA (with Carrie and Cat), right? We know she has the NYC apartment, which I *think* is a studio-sized apartment. And she still has her beach apartment. So that leaves this third, mysterious 'filming' apartment.

Sorry - I'm just thinking (er, typing?) out loud here. I haven't been keeping up with her shitty videos lately, but I still enjoy coming here to talk to everyone. :tu:

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

^ Maybe she's shooting in one of the kitchens at the new YouTube creator space in NY?

Is yellow one of Google/YouTubes' "trademark" colours? Bc I kept seeing the same shade of yellow in google images, the UK office for example. Which just happens to be the same shade of yellow as the accessories in the kitchen Ingrid was using, as well as her new couch & those bar stools from Target.

jezzie05
Talker
Talker

Post by jezzie05 »

It could be. But it's definitely in LA based on Carrie and Cat visiting and the context in her 5 minute month videos. When she's in the new place, she's in LA.

The Target barstools are in her beach apartment however.

Also, yellow and gray is a very common design palette these days, so it may not mean anything
Last edited by jezzie05 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guestin
Talker
Talker

Post by guestin »

I haven't been watching her. Did she really break up with the previous guy? Didn't she spend Xmas with his family?

Ingrid's personality changes whenever there's a new guy. She morphed into this boring character when with Chrnov. Now she's getting all weird again.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

What happens to Nugget when she's in NYC?

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

guestin wrote:I haven't been watching her. Did she really break up with the previous guy? Didn't she spend Xmas with his family?

Ingrid's personality changes whenever there's a new guy. She morphed into this boring character when with Chrnov. Now she's getting all weird again.
Chrnov clearly didn't want her on that trip. That whole Xmas trip screamed "break up coming soon". Ingrid got ditched so many times alone at his house and they shoved her in a guest room with a single bed... Even if Ingrid invited herself, Chrnov was a dick as Ingrid was a guest. He couldn't even be bothered to help her with her suitcase.
As messed up as Ingrid is, I hope she realized how toxic that relationship was. It seems like Ingrid only wakes up when she meets someone new. Then she morphs to cling on.

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:What happens to Nugget when she's in NYC?
I assume he's with her mum. She's looked after him whenever Ingrid's gone away before. Even though Nugget seemed relaxed (rolling around) at Ingrid's apartment, I feel like it would be best for him to be at her mum's permanently. Partly for the cat and partly because Ingrid's said her mum loves him and must have got as attached as if he was her own cat. I'm a biased crazy cat lady but I just can't imagine being separated from my cat so often.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”