Daily Vlog Part 53: ItsJudysCons

pizzabooty
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 53: ItsJudysCons

Post by pizzabooty »

they're having dinner with the vitales tonight but it's not in the vlog because she'll probably be too tipsy when they get back to put it up judy wanted to put it up before they went out, i guess it'll be part of tomorrow's
Last edited by pizzabooty on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:HK: <3

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Post by PissedOutDQ »

bam wrote:new vlog is up. somebody take one for the team and tell us if there still are no baby clips :rofl: i regret watching the vlog from yesterday, they aren't worth my wasted time without the bebes.

ItsJudysPotatoSack
one small clip of Judy facetiming Melody, she shows Keira and Julianna twirling (because Judy said "dance for mommy!", obviously showing off to another blogger who says "aw!").

Rest is J&B at the J&J events. Jennifer Hudson speaks briefly about her son. Then all the bloggers have to do a focus group thing. Later at night J&J has a dinner. Judy ends vlog early so they can go out with the Vitales.

Mish
Learner
Learner

Post by Mish »

Hello, new poster, so sorry for any mistakes!
I've been watching this family for over a year, and it just seems like Benji is getting to be more and more of a jerk. Maybe it's the fame. Yeah, so maybe Judy does complain a lot, but I'm sure living with Benji has just worn off on her. Not to say that she wasn't spoiled before. But he criticized Judy in such a rude way! Then Judy finds her sliver lining, and says how she needed to have someone pull her out of her bad mood and give her a wake up call. You know it was kinda like she was making excuses for her husband for treating her like a spoiled child. Like how battered women say is was their fault they got hit by making their husband mad. Abuse is abuse whether it's physical, emotional or verbal. When you actually want to give someone a wake up call you do it with respect for the other person. Not by making fun of them, and criticizing them, like it sounded like Benji did.
The muffin bit freaked me out. He ate it like he hadn't eaten for weeks! I guess maybe he does have a bad relationship with food, which sadly seems to be showing up in Julianna with being so protective over her food. Hope nothing bad come from any of that.
Not gonna lie, I thought the farting story was funny. Farts are funny to me, so. But this was the first time, maybe ever, that it looked like Judy and Benji were bonding! Until he gave her that look he always does when he thinks what she said was stupid/dumb. Hate it when he does that! That grossed out look he make when he thinks of how dumb she just sounded about trapping a fart in a plane. He ruined it after that. The wrinkly bit was funny, I think Benji truly is insecure about the way he looks. But he did roll with it.
When the two of them were on the escalator and Judy was talking, he just cuts her off! He talks all about how he never got see the Lion King play cuz he had to do other things, like actually watching his kid. Then Benji turns to Judy excited and says "And you know what? I'm glad I'm actually seeing it here..." and you can see the hope in her face that maybe he's excited to see there with her alone. You know, be sweet and tell her how much he was happy just to be there with her, buuutt nope, "Because it's probably, like, this is the place... I do wanna come back with Julianna though!". He didn't even stay awake though the play! How disrespectful to the cast! I'm sure if he remembers to take Julianna out with him to the play, he'll drink beer again and fall asleep. The vlog was boring, but at least there were no real sexy time innuendos.

TheWeirdorazzi
Talker
Talker

Post by TheWeirdorazzi »

Still on yesterday's vlog but I had to share my feelings. I found that Judy is always complaining (and generally about the smallest things) although she has so much help from her family, friends, extra nanny etc..most of the time she just want to have everything in the easiest way: eat whatever she likes and loose weight, have a big family but don't have to take care of her children etc..you could totally tell she was raised as a diva (as they say) and is not used to hustle.
Her sense of fashion is nonexistent especially her baggy Jean paired with booties and one of her ugly top!
Even her makeup doesn't look as good as it used too. I don't know how she contours/bronze her face but it doesn't look right.
Overall the vlogs are pretty boring, nyc has so much to offer. Why would you go re watch a play that bore your husband to death + 2 burgers in a day seriously? It feels that they are always complaining about the kids to have their romance back but their date nights are just so boring..not sure what they re missing so much??
Finally if I see her promote any of those J&J products all of sudden in her beauty channel that would the biggest joke!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

:o Asking Benji to put away your makeup brushes....girrrrl, you asking for more STYES!!!
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

PissedOutDQ wrote:
bam wrote:new vlog is up. somebody take one for the team and tell us if there still are no baby clips :rofl: i regret watching the vlog from yesterday, they aren't worth my wasted time without the bebes.

ItsJudysPotatoSack
one small clip of Judy facetiming Melody, she shows Keira and Julianna twirling (because Judy said "dance for mommy!", obviously showing off to another blogger who says "aw!").

Rest is J&B at the J&J events. Jennifer Hudson speaks briefly about her son. Then all the bloggers have to do a focus group thing. Later at night J&J has a dinner. Judy ends vlog early so they can go out with the Vitales.
was benji being extra about having dinner with his not so secret crush laura vitale? i'm cringing just at the thought of him fawning over laura while judy is there.

welp, guess i'll have to wait until they get back to bumsville :roll:
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

Mish
Learner
Learner

Post by Mish »

Title should have been 'See How Much We Can Plug In NYC!'

pizzabooty
Talker
Talker

Post by pizzabooty »

bam wrote: was benji being extra about having dinner with his not so secret crush laura vitale? i'm cringing just at the thought of him fawning over laura while judy is there.

welp, guess i'll have to wait until they get back to bumsville :roll:
she didn't show benji when she said they'd be going out but i almost think that's why she didn't include it with today's footage, in case there's drooling or something equally embarrassing on benji's part and she doesn't want to include it at all :-D

xsimplyme
Debater
Debater

Post by xsimplyme »

i couldn't help but laugh when i heard benji saying the word "love" reminds him of J&J and it encompasses all aspects of his life with the kids :rofl: plus lbr, he wouldn't use the product cause it isn't organic :lol:

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

xsimplyme wrote:i couldn't help but laugh when i heard benji saying the word "love" reminds him of J&J and it encompasses all aspects of his life with the kids :rofl: plus lbr, he wouldn't use the product cause it isn't organic :lol:

i can't with his pretentious ass. why is he even butting in when this is judy's gig?
also, lbr...even judy doesn't use J&J products. well, she did when here relatives from the PH sent her lotions, colognes and powders last xmas 2013. but she doesn't purchase their products herself. why is she there again?
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

smartalice
Informer
Informer

Post by smartalice »

Douchebag has no purpose being at this J&J event for moms other than mooching off free food. It's a light breakfast and lunch and he still stuffs his face.

FunnyBunny
Informer
Informer

Post by FunnyBunny »

OrganicTaquito wrote:Image

Ugh!

ALT!!!!!!!! :love2: :love2: :love2:

xsimplyme
Debater
Debater

Post by xsimplyme »

bam wrote:
xsimplyme wrote:i couldn't help but laugh when i heard benji saying the word "love" reminds him of J&J and it encompasses all aspects of his life with the kids :rofl: plus lbr, he wouldn't use the product cause it isn't organic :lol:

i can't with his pretentious ass. why is he even butting in when this is judy's gig?
also, lbr...even judy doesn't use J&J products. well, she did when here relatives from the PH sent her lotions, colognes and powders last xmas 2013. but she doesn't purchase their products herself. why is she there again?
Haha he's only there for the food. And she's there for her fan base :lol: :lol:

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

Benji had no business there. What a freeloader/leech/3rd wheel. Alot of those ladies spouses probably didnt make the trip or stay back at the hotel. I wonder if stacey was supposed to accompany judy on the trip then benji included himself. Benji would drop judy in a hot minute for laura vitale or the whispering lady. I'm shocked judy didnt make mama nini, the aunties or whoever vlog the kids while they are away.

On youtube i labeled benji the organic prince in one of my rants months ago, now i'll call judy the frugal ross/forever21 princess. Also someone needs to take away benji's man card, judy ordered him to put away her makeup and he attended this event which was clearly for moms/bloggers. Maybe his only purpose of attending was the free food. There was surprisingly not much complaining or sarcastic comments from him

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

Other husbands most likely have full-time jobs. Unlike the man-child.

Post by Guest »

I can't decide whether Judy:
A. Is really a doormat and can no longer function without Benji
B. Really thinks Benji is her gofer guy/personal slave

that's why she doesn't protest in him tagging along on her gigs.

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

So they're still in NYC?! Because they're supposed to fly back yesterday evening. Geez, must have extended the stay otherwise taquito wouldn't say they're having some romance for a couple days. I want the baby bears!!!!
Image Image

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

Just caught up on the rest of the thread... not trying to defend J&B in the slightest because we all know too well how freaking lazy they are whenever they're away but the SJs' trip is not your average Disney experience as well.

It's sponsored by Disney, so they receive a preferential treatment and every little thing is arranged for them, from hotel to visits of the parks to restaurants. If Jofart had to do it himself it'd be the same as all their other private trips, they would be sitting in Costa Starbucks every day, go to the same places and restaurant, Anna would have one of her usual meltdowns and so on. :D

They also have their own tour guide there yet Jonathan still doesn't know he's in DisneyWorld and not Disneyland, and cannot name one thing... Main Street USA is called the little town, Magic Kingdom is the place with the castle, the Electrical Parade turns into Electric Carnival, characters that are not even by Disney get thrown in the bunch, etc. etc.
So in that matter he's as embarrassing and not doing a better job in promoting Disney than Judy is with J&J. But I don't think those companies really bother tbh, it's just about being mentioned to their viewers as most of them are preteen/teenage minions anyway.
But I'm also happy for Emilia's Disney experience but the credit goes to Disney, Gleam and the tour guide, all her parents are doing are pushing them around from morning to night and have them nap in a pram which doesn't recline/or they don't know how to. :respekt:
Image Image

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

OrganicTaquito wrote:Omg. Maybe I'm pms:ing right now but I started tearing up watching Emilia meet all the Disney characters. That little girl is so precious!
Even though I'm not a big fan of Anna and Jonathan, at least they're making Disney World all about Emilia and letting her enjoy it to the max.

Then there's J&B....
You weren't the only one I teared up too lol. She's such a precious baby. She enjoyed the characters so much and I don't blame her I enjoy them too whenever I go to Disneyland in California, but Disneyworld in Florida Is SO much bigger, in my jofee voice it's mental lads. .

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

I was LOLing so hard when Benji asked where the Maybelline concealer goes it's "between a brush and make up" :lol:

And sorry can I just punch him please?!
"Hey I was watching that, YO" "Well...DUH-UH!"

Geez, he's like another Justin from April&Justin, being attached to the hip, needing to attend all the events his wife gets invited to and being the only male there. smh
Image Image

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”