jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessamiCrackedNips92 / Jessamica92 Part 5

Post by jinalebcool »

Hey all,

Just checking in.. Looks like nothing is new... only that she decided into making a new diet regime the 20th of April but then the the 22nd they went and ate frozen yogurt! LOL

Also her rent on sims 4... give me a break.. the sims 4 haven't been out so long and she is comparing it to the sims 3 that has been out of at least a decade! She is so stupid I swear...

As for her new gaming channel, it has been created like a month ago and she has 982 subs and an average of 50 views. It is another channel that she hasn't been sticking to a schedule.

She is still cleaning Elijah's room by shoving everything in the closet lol.
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

jeanmerilynsimmons
Learner
Learner

Post by jeanmerilynsimmons »

Y'ALL SOMEONE COMMENTED ON ONE OF HER VIDEOS SAYING IF SHE GOT HOT LIKE DELIGRACY SHE'D BE MORE SUCCESSFUL I'M REELING

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

jeanmerilynsimmons wrote:Y'ALL SOMEONE COMMENTED ON ONE OF HER VIDEOS SAYING IF SHE GOT HOT LIKE DELIGRACY SHE'D BE MORE SUCCESSFUL I'M REELING

I sawwww LOOL

And Messy is begging money from her fans AGAIN!!!

I swear this kid!!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

asta2106
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by asta2106 »

Now she keeping Guinea pigs... The poor things :(

folie a deux
Stalker
Stalker

Post by folie a deux »

asta2106 wrote:Now she keeping Guinea pigs... The poor things :(

According to her twitter, they've both already died,but she's getting new ones.....

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

folie a deux wrote:
asta2106 wrote:Now she keeping Guinea pigs... The poor things :(

According to her twitter, they've both already died,but she's getting new ones.....
Omg you're kidding right? How the hell did they kill them already???

asta2106
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by asta2106 »

The cats did it, they hurt them and she let them slowly die overnight. And now she has two new ones because "she always wanted to keep Guinea pigs and she won't let what happened not allow her to have them." :x

So incredibly selfish. I can't believe it.

jeanmerilynsimmons
Learner
Learner

That seems to be her motto about everything - when Annie got sick, they "gave her up" (I still bet they just threw her out) and replaced her with the new kitten, and now the poor guinea pigs. She and Daniel are so selfish and Elijah's going to be an entitled brat himself.

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

She's so disgusting. All her tweets are about how hurt "she" is and how she won't let herself not have the Guinea pigs. Selfishness at its best. Meanwhile nothing about the poor creatures dying a slow, miserable death due to her neglect and laziness (not locking the cage so the cats couldn't eat them).
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

jeanmerilynsimmons
Learner
Learner

AND all her minions are jumping to defend her, saying "IT WAS A MISTAKE, SHE FIXED IT!!" No, she probably didn't, and those poor guinea pigs are going to die just like the first two did.

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

I'm going to go ahead and park the screen shots since we know messy loves to go on deleting sprees (and she's already raging about the backlash lolol)

No messy, he didn't need to cuddle your smelly ass. He needed to go to the vet idiot.

The "look in his eyes" was pain. He was dying and she just let him suffer even though she knew he was hurt. Image

Again, ALL about messy. Thank goodness she wasn't really that attached after 4 days.
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

THEN WHY DIDNT SHE TAKE HIM TO THE VET???

"He's okay, just in pain"

SAD?? Of course he's sad- you let your cats maul him to death!

HE PROBABLY DIDNT WANT TO BE AROUND ANYMORE ImageImageImageImage

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

Aaaand, later that same day:

Me me me me me me

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

LET THE RAGING BEGIN!!

LOL

jeanmerilynsimmons
Learner
Learner

The person either deleted it or her minions went after them but someone asked "aren't y'all strapped for cash tho"

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

Those poor piggies. She disgusts me.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

lol did she really just post 2 videos of herself unboxing and "trying" a crap-ton of Japanese candies/treats? You know when the camera turned off she just finished everything off. Even considering how many there were and her bites from everything, just god damn. No wonder she's packing on the pounds.

The video isnt worth watching, its literally just her wrinkled forehead staring at her lap into the box and trying to read what things are, then eating them. Spoiler, she likes everything (i didnt watch it all, but thats the impression im getting, haha).

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Wowwww did she think animals are like sims where they can die from sadness? LOOL

They ask money from viewers, they get a small apartment, she goes back to mcdonalds.. yet: they buy new pets every time one dies, she buys CC contents constantly, spend money on a useless planner... man their priorities are just messed up! Messy is becoming one of those old cat lady, except that she has 2 cats, a couple fishes and now 2 Guinea pigs in a fricking small discussing apartment that she seems to never want to clean up still.

As for her new "diet", 3 weeks ago she posted a grocery haul... then she stopped posting videos... the vlog after this one (which was posted 4 days ago), she says she is going to cook for breakfast: pancakes, eggs and bacon.. with some toasts for her... :rofl:

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

wow it's been a while!! I Haven't fallowed her that much recently but I have noticed scrolling down to her twitter that she is back at replying to hate comments or if you want negative comments about how she either pronounces or about her opinion on things. I swear she will never learn..

Also apparently she's been having stomach or chest problems recently.. she will be going to the doctors. I wonder what that is about.. maybe it is her diet that has finally made an impact on her physics other than just blowing up!

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

Whattt is that hair.

Is anyone still watching her vids? She has almost 130k subscribers but she gets about the same amount of views as Wysidia who has half the subscribers and hasn't been updating regularly.

Return to “Jessamica92 / TheWagnerBunch”