Mr and Mrs Travis...

xoxogossipgirl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mr and Mrs Travis...

Post by xoxogossipgirl »

Can anyone stand how pathetic these couple are? From what I seen in their vlogs is them complaining about how hard life is? Like seriously? They are both a stay at home parent who does nothing beside recording their daily life, edit and upload it on internet for a living. They have the villagers to help baby sit their kids while they sit on their lazy ass and not to mention go on the most amazing holidays. I don't see their needs to complain so much when they have it so so so much easier than many people. when others have to work 40hrs + a week, look after their kids, cook, do errand and cleaning etc and barely go on holidays. They to me are very ungrateful and pathetic I hope one day youtube will die down because I can not wait to see how they will cope in the real world because I don't believe Judy has a degree nor does Benji have real-estate license I can literally see them struggling so bad. :x :x :x

xoxo Gossip girl ;)
And who am I? Thats a secret I'll never tell... You know you love me. Xoxo, Gossip Girl

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”