MakeupGeekTV Part 4

Bumble B
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MakeupGeekTV Part 4

Post by Bumble B »

Continue here! Also, since you're on part 4, you now have a subforum. Feel free to create other topics on more specific subjects if you want. :D

Chunky_Cocoa
Learner
Learner

Re: MakeupGeekTV Part 4

Post by Chunky_Cocoa »

Just watched Marlena's Velvet Foundation video. Between her crooked pig nose, patchy-looking application, aHEHEHE, and conTOURing (excuse me kaTOURing @ 3:00), I just :rofl:

Also, why is she still drinking coffee? Does she like cramps and bubble guts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBusz_5avyY Though she says "contouring" right later @ 3:32?

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOrganicMaster »

Bumble B wrote:Continue here! Also, since you're on part 4, you now have a subforum. Feel free to create other topics on more specific subjects if you want. :D
Can we also have tittles like "NotsogoodatMakeupGeekTV"? LOL

Im also glad we are able to post more threads.

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:
Bumble B wrote:Continue here! Also, since you're on part 4, you now have a subforum. Feel free to create other topics on more specific subjects if you want. :D
Can we also have tittles like "NotsogoodatMakeupGeekTV"? LOL

Im also glad we are able to post more threads.
Absolutely :D

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

I tried posting a new topic for just the screenshots we love to take and instagram, facebook, and twitter fails of her but for some reason I cant :(

Btw her new video OMG why does she always have black eyes? Can botox do that to your face? Also her lips are starting to look like a blown up butthole again... She just doesn't learn from her mistakes hey?

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

Idk why you can't post them, since you aren't in the naughty box. :? I'm not sure what else it could be. I'm also not sure why your posts need to be approved. What did it say when you tried to post the new topics?

Also, I can post them for you if you want. Would that be 2 different topics? Screenshots and Social Media Fails, or would that be 1?

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Bumble B wrote:Idk why you can't post them, since you aren't in the naughty box. :? I'm not sure what else it could be. I'm also not sure why your posts need to be approved. What did it say when you tried to post the new topics?

Also, I can post them for you if you want. Would that be 2 different topics? Screenshots and Social Media Fails, or would that be 1?
I just posted it, but it has to be approve it by a mod. The reason why everything has to be approve its because my account was the victim of an ex mod, but thanks to umNo and MissJammers I got it back. I hope soon I can post without the approval.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

People get on my nerves with this contouring with bronzer. Like give me a fucking break, an ORANGE line on the side of your fucking face is hardly any contour in my opinion. I know this is an old video but her fans are delusional.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

WHY on earth is she constantly giggling? And WHY does she need to say "you guys" in every other sentence? Seriously. "All you guys have to do now..."... Why the fuck can't it be "all you have to do now" without the guys? Does she think it relates more to us or what?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Japanlover666 wrote:People get on my nerves with this contouring with bronzer. Like give me a fucking break, an ORANGE line on the side of your fucking face is hardly any contour in my opinion. I know this is an old video but her fans are delusional.
Jfc my Derp queen Craftybeautydiva1 contours better than this! And I'm not a MAKEUP ARTISTE or anything thuper important like that but I thought the point of contouring is to create shadows, and those are naturally cool or neutral toned.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

Chunky_Cocoa wrote:Just watched Marlena's Velvet Foundation video. Between her crooked pig nose, patchy-looking application, aHEHEHE, and conTOURing (excuse me kaTOURing @ 3:00), I just :rofl:

Also, why is she still drinking coffee? Does she like cramps and bubble guts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBusz_5avyY Though she says "contouring" right later @ 3:32?

Your comment made me laugh. I can't stand her way of saying contour. She's been talking strange for a while now. I'm not sure who she's hanging out with or if she's trying to be more "proper" and enunciate more, but she sounds stupid. Just like a couple vids ago ... She was putting major emphasis on her T's. Like- biTT-en.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

^^^Come on guys! That's just Marlena being her usual cray-cray self! (insert fake laugh). She is just one of the girls! Hola! Woot woot! Girlfriend!

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

Almost pissed my pants at Marlena claiming to not want a cake face. Girl....

karmicrelief
Learner
Learner

Post by karmicrelief »

Fuchsiarama wrote:
Japanlover666 wrote:People get on my nerves with this contouring with bronzer. Like give me a fucking break, an ORANGE line on the side of your fucking face is hardly any contour in my opinion. I know this is an old video but her fans are delusional.
Jfc my Derp queen Craftybeautydiva1 contours better than this! And I'm not a MAKEUP ARTISTE or anything thuper important like that but I thought the point of contouring is to create shadows, and those are naturally cool or neutral toned.
Bahahaha "derp queen"! Wing cracks me up!

karmicrelief
Learner
Learner

Post by karmicrelief »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:I tried posting a new topic for just the screenshots we love to take and instagram, facebook, and twitter fails of her but for some reason I cant :(

Btw her new video OMG why does she always have black eyes? Can botox do that to your face? Also her lips are starting to look like a blown up butthole again... She just doesn't learn from her mistakes hey?

I don't think it's related to the botox. I've been getting it for years for migraines (about 17 shots in my face alone) and I don't have this problem at all. But, then again, I have fully functioning eyebrows lol.
Both of my sisters work in plastic surgery offices and get stuff done and still don't have frozen face with it all available for free all the time (one sister does have some horrendous ducklips haha!)

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Lmao @ her yellow neck.

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

^^ You should had posted that on the screenshots fails thread lol

Bumble B, is there a possible way you can change the name of this thread to "MakeupGeekToCoverSurgeryTV" ? or its too long?

LOL I guess I am too obsessed with the name tittles eh?

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

Like other gurus I've seen, she uses Double Wear when she really doesn't need to... it's thick as paste and they way she piled it on, it's going to be cakey no matter what. Wearing that stuff is a damn chore.

I also have to wonder if she's color blind, or tone blind. She either goes waaaay too warm and wears ugly red eyeshadow and orange contour or waay too cool and wears silvery white stripper shadow with that disgusting greyish purple lippie that makes her look like a corpse. Her contour in the latest videos looks like she wiped a cheeto on her face. How the f has no one told her how awful it looks?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

She said she needs a heavier foundation in cooler weather, as if she needs a coat for her face. I understand needing a more moisturizing foundation in the winter but that has nothing to do with coverage.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Fuchsiarama wrote:Lmao @ her yellow neck.

In my opinion besides the yellow neck she really does not need all that eye makeup and contour. She looks perfectly fine stopping right there. Now all she needs is mascara and bada bing she is done.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”