noturbarbie
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Manny Mua

Post by noturbarbie »

Searched and didn't find a thread...

I just found him, honestly love him but wondering everyone else's thoughts?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Manny Mua

Post by 123xyz »

Not a fan of him. His constant exaggeration on words is really irritating to me since he does it in nearly every sentence he speaks. He also constantly makes goofy faces which I also find to be irritating since it is constant. I would prefer if he got to the point in his videos instead of dragging them on and on. His level of professionalism comes off as being low to me, and I wonder when he will quit his job at MAC to jump on the bandwagon of making youtube your full time "job."

UniicornSparkles
Informer
Informer

Post by UniicornSparkles »

I know this is posted in the trash section, but I don't have anything bad to say about him. I prefer him over many other beauty gurus any day! He can be very over the top sometimes but his humbleness is very refreshing. He's one of my favorite YouTubers, and the one who inspired me to make my own :)

noturbarbie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by noturbarbie »

123xyz wrote:Not a fan of him. His constant exaggeration on words is really irritating to me since he does it in nearly every sentence he speaks. He also constantly makes goofy faces which I also find to be irritating since it is constant. I would prefer if he got to the point in his videos instead of dragging them on and on. His level of professionalism comes off as being low to me, and I wonder when he will quit his job at MAC to jump on the bandwagon of making youtube your full time "job."
lol his Jaclyn Hill palette review vid he announced he quit Mac!

troublemaker
Learner
Learner

Post by troublemaker »

I have a love hate relationship with him. But when he started hawking Gerard Cosmetics, that was almost enough for me to quit watching his videos. I unsubscribed. I also am not a fan of way he fangirls on Jaclyn Hill. Barf.

sharlene
Learner
Learner

Post by sharlene »

I usually like him because I think he's funny and I like how he's honest and doesn't bullshit. Sometimes the accent he puts on gets annoying but I don't mind it most of the time. I also hate how he loves Jaclyn so much, but that's only because I don't like her myself. To each their own I guess :?

glcharlie
Learner
Learner

Post by glcharlie »

I came across him and.... meh. Its just way too over the top. Why does every new vlogger have to be THEATRICAL

manderszx
Debater
Debater

Post by manderszx »

I recently started watching him. I like him for the most part. But the one thing that's been bothering me lately about him that he BEGS for people to use his discount codes.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

I found him really amusing. However, I unsubscribed because of the Jaclyn ass kissing.

angiexox
Learner
Learner

Post by angiexox »

I want to like him so bad but that annoying voice he does every five seconds makes me want to break things. :|

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Not even five months into youtube and with less than 100K subs he quit his day job. He's seems incredibly lazy if he couldn't hold a day job and decides to go for a currently unsuccessful youtube "career"

angiexox
Learner
Learner

Post by angiexox »

123xyz wrote:Not even five months into youtube and with less than 100K subs he quit his day job. He's seems incredibly lazy if he couldn't hold a day job and decides to go for a currently unsuccessful youtube "career"
I remember someone on here saying that they were anticipating him quitting his job at MAC, and literally not too long after he did. But I had no idea he has only been on youtube for 5 months. I guess because he got a package from the queen Jacquelines's favorite brand Anastasia of Beverly Hills, he thinks he's the shit.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

I used to like him but I fear his videos are going to start to be one long commercial. He is always pushing some coupon code or site.

addictedtolipstick
Learner
Learner

Post by addictedtolipstick »

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I kept seeing people mentioning him so I went to watch is December Favorites... first two things he mentioned were free shit he received and he didn't say it nor mentioned it in the description box. Like nope. Face cream with bee venom in it... please!

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

The lip lining video..... holy hell did he go overboard with the bronzer on his forehead. :?

:toss:

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

loljokesss wrote:The lip lining video..... holy hell did he go overboard with the bronzer on his forehead. :?

That's what happens when you worship jaclyn hill :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I love me some bronzer too but damn it's really heavy and to me looks poorly blended and patchy!

youdoyou
Talker
Talker

Post by youdoyou »

If he didn't kiss ass so much I would sincerely like him, but I just can't with that. He's become like every other guru with a long list of codes under his videos already.

UniicornSparkles
Informer
Informer

Post by UniicornSparkles »

jess1121 wrote:
loljokesss wrote:The lip lining video..... holy hell did he go overboard with the bronzer on his forehead. :?

That's what happens when you worship jaclyn hill :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I love me some bronzer too but damn it's really heavy and to me looks poorly blended and patchy!
Wow he looks patchy as hell in that picture!! I usually love his eye makeup, but I hate his cheek highlight. He has tiny bumps that he draws attention to when he packs on the highlight. Has anyone else noticed that?

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by count_your_rainbows »

I think he's adorable to watch....... BUT it only took a blink of an eye and he's already in Florida with Jaclyn and MUG Marlena, Morphe and the worst... Gerard Cosmetics. 5 months on youtube and already quit his job and completely sold out. So upsetting. He is moments away from being the next Jaclyn Hill, he has her and her whole squad behind him. He said in a recent video with her Morphe palette "I don't know her but some of my friends do" and now this... overnight sensation! But all the wrong ways to become it.
:roll:

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

his face went viral when someone posted on twitter 'what would you do if this was your son' and people dragged the person and say tey would love him then jaclyn started endorcing him and i watched like 1 video and it was the morphe palette tutorial and he was like begging for you to use his code and making weird faces and accents and like cussing, and i was like nah not into it

Return to “Manny Mua”