mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Friend situation

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I need advice about what to do,

In may 2014 me and my family moved into one of my friends House that she was leasing out. We came and covered her lease, since I was covering her Matenity leave in the home daycare she ran. She promised us and the tenants who would living downstairs a furnished place, while we were living here. So me and my husband gave up our furniture and everything. We also trusted my husbands friend to hold on to our furniture that we left in our apartment. Well he and his crazy roommate got rid of all our furniture. Which completely wrecked out a agreement with them.

Fast forward a few months, we ended up losing kids in the home daycare which meant that my friend had to close her daycare. I thank goodness went back to work but we were left living in a house that is very expensive. We were suppose to stay till September 2015, but got pregnant with our third, and changed our agreement till may 1st.

Now fast forward to this month, my friend that used to live here, came during the holiday season, to take all her furniture. That she promised we would be able to keep while we were living here, leaving us with barely anything. And she also took the tvs from then tenants which made them mAd. She is expected a damage deposit from the landlord, and won't go home till she gets it, she lives 12 hours away. And she has been pissing my husband off during the whole thing. My friend damaged the house before she left, and the landlord doesn't want to give back the money till we all have left.

Now what I need advice on, is should I stay friends with someone who did all this. Or stop being friends with her.

ilovecatsxD
Learner
Learner

Re: Friend situation

Post by ilovecatsxD »

I would stop being friends with her. She is shady and is only looking out for herself . You don't need someone like that in your life.

Shamwoah
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Friend situation

Post by Shamwoah »

Sounds like chaos and one crazy chickah. That's bogus what you described. I'd personally would be furious and wouldn't want anything to do with that person.

Return to “Friends”