Daily Vlog Part 51: ItsJudysRawRoast

Snoogle
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daily Vlog Part 51: ItsJudysRawRoast

Post by Snoogle »

Anyone wanna bet Benji only took a nibble of that Hello Kitty marshmallow because of the outrage over the cake pop incident last time? If it wasn't for the (completely justified) viewer reaction last time, he probably would have bitten off a third of that marshmallow.

But he can't share his little sausages because "Dadd'y gotta eat", right? :roll:

Maybe it's just me, but among all the other YT famous/elite people, 1 mill subs isn't as big a deal as it used to be. On its own, it's definitely an accomplishment, but when put up against other big-earning channels, it's meh. Benji writing a book is hilarious because
1) You know he'll have ghost writers.
2) The only real channel he has is his cooking channel, which he barely updates and most people wouldn't notice it if it weren't for his wife.
3) He's easily the most hated person out of the Travis family. Nobody watches the vlogs just for him.
4) Their type of YT fame isn't sustainable. People watch for the babies and the babies won't stay that way forever. It's not like the comedy sketch or social commentary channels that take real work, planning, and are constantly creating new material. Even video game channels will probably have a longer lifespan because as long as the video game industry produces new games, they'll have new content. What can J&B do that will be "new"? Keep having babies? Once the vlogging collapses, Judy has her beauty channel to fall back on, but that would mean she'd actually have to put effort into it again.

exminion
Informer
Informer

Re: ItsJudysRawRoast Daily Vlog Part 51

Post by exminion »

All of Benji's "friends" are so fucking weird. Sean, NiceChris, Alejandro (Is that his name? The Reyes guy?)...they are all so creepy to me. :?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

exminion wrote:All of Benji's "friends" are so fucking weird. Sean, NiceChris, Alejandro (Is that his name? The Reyes guy?)...they are all so creepy to me. :?
Of course they are all creepy. What normal guy would hang out with Benji?
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Ralph and the doughnut guy seem normal.

Gusty Winds
Talker
Talker

Post by Gusty Winds »

Hi - Am I the only one who thinks that precious Miya looks only like Grampy?
English is not my language .. so pardon my French.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

umNO wrote:
Trl wrote:Ralph and the doughnut guy seem normal.
Ralph & Mr Donut aren't looking to have YouTube faaaaaame, nor exploit children...

Good point!

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

Follow

Snoogle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snoogle »

Gusty Winds wrote:Hi - Am I the only one who thinks that precious Miya looks only like Grampy?
I do think the twins bear a resemblance to Melody, who in turn looks a lot like her dad, so yeah I see it.

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

this whole new youtubers writing books trend needs to stop

great threat title!

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

Chapters in Benji's new book entitled: Riding Coattails

-6 Hour Passa Sauces
-Avoiding Responsibility: Daddy Duties
-Organics, the Ultimate Guide Including cheese-filled breakfast sausages, KFC and chocolate covered raisins
-The Power of Foreclosure and Real Estate Dealz for Cheapz
-Scams for the Novice
-Childrearing for the Busy YouTuber (hiding the help)
-Romantic Sponserships
-Your Child, Your Ticket to Financial Freedom

Coming to Amazon this Summer! Pre-Order now! (A portion of the sales will go indirectly to the charity of our choice)

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

I wonder if Benji writes the way he talks?

tanirugs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tanirugs »

riverain wrote:I wonder if Benji writes the way he talks?
I'd say yes.

Prime Example:
Why to donate

realseattlite
Learner
Learner

Post by realseattlite »

in response to an earlier post saying JB BURR is aggressive because of the way she was raised by Judy and Banjo

LETS BE REAL. JB is raised by anyone but Banjo and Juditz

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

. The only reason I watch the vlogs are for Judy and the twins. I know people will hate me for this but I like Judy better than Benji.

Benji is such an asshat sometimes, and he thinks he knows everything. I was watching some old daily vlogs when they're in Japan and his Japanese is cringing to hear. He sounds american when speaking Japanese. His recipes are so basic. If you really want to see some good cooking ochikeron and cooking with dog is better than his stupid ass.

He always have to be the first one to take a bite out of somebody's food. Why does he always have to interrupt when somebody is talking? For god fucking sakes Benji let someone speak. Then he thinks organic must mean healthier, really dumbfuck? Look at the shit you cook.

I bet his book will be about a bunch a of bullshit and will be so basic. Why can't JB even eat what she wants without him in her fucking face? And JB is not wanting to share with him sometimes cause she knows he will take big bites out of it. It's sad she knows her dad is a fucking pig.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:To me that Alejandro dude is the worse.... Following NiceChris, those two I can't stand.
Nice chris was annoying in the live broadcast and in the vlog they did. He seems self centered, and cares about his appearance lot. Didn't he said that someone told him that he looked like Justin timberlake in a vlog once? I don't remember whom he said that someone told him what he looked like, but if it was JT he FUCKING wishes.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Snoogle wrote:Anyone wanna bet Benji only took a nibble of that Hello Kitty marshmallow because of the outrage over the cake pop incident last time? If it wasn't for the (completely justified) viewer reaction last time, he probably would have bitten off a third of that marshmallow.

But he can't share his little sausages because "Dadd'y gotta eat", right? :roll:

Maybe it's just me, but among all the other YT famous/elite people, 1 mill subs isn't as big a deal as it used to be. On its own, it's definitely an accomplishment, but when put up against other big-earning channels, it's meh. Benji writing a book is hilarious because
1) You know he'll have ghost writers.
2) The only real channel he has is his cooking channel, which he barely updates and most people wouldn't notice it if it weren't for his wife.
3) He's easily the most hated person out of the Travis family. Nobody watches the vlogs just for him.
4) Their type of YT fame isn't sustainable. People watch for the babies and the babies won't stay that way forever. It's not like the comedy sketch or social commentary channels that take real work, planning, and are constantly creating new material. Even video game channels will probably have a longer lifespan because as long as the video game industry produces new games, they'll have new content. What can J&B do that will be "new"? Keep having babies? Once the vlogging collapses, Judy has her beauty channel to fall back on, but that would mean she'd actually have to put effort into it again.
In response to number four, they have talked about having another baby in the future(not for a while though) so they know what they're doing sneaky sneaky. They hoping for a boy LOL

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

I think they forgot to teach Julianna both the "give" and "take" parts of sharing. She's learned the "take" part from Benji. He gets first dibs, which sometimes ends up being half, but he doesn't show her the "give" part. The part where he is supposed to offer something of his to Julianna. She only knows her dad either eats her treat/food or pretends to take her toy(to get a rise out of her), but she doesn't get to experience the part of someone giving up something for her. They need to stop half-assing everything they do as parents.

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

The youtube minions are really delusional, over the top, drama queens lol. I hadnt posted maybe for weeks there since i lost interest and mainly post on here. But I commented comparing julianna to sophie, how putting julianna in a play group would be helpful and better parenting is needed. I get comments about being evil, pedophile, etc. lol theyre really nuts in their defense for the travis family. I remember that Doll House lady who feels the need to reply everytime told me to kill myself lol, yet she's supposedly a mom herself, good role model she is

Also benji wouldve definitely taken a huge bite if it was a cake pop instead of marshmellow. both aunties bought a treat for julianna and he has interfered each time

exminion
Informer
Informer

Post by exminion »

riverain wrote:I wonder if Benji writes the way he talks?
No doubt he would hire a ghost writer. There's no way he could write a book. :roll:
BeautifulEyez wrote:Chapters in Benji's new book entitled: Riding Coattails

-6 Hour Passa Sauces
-Avoiding Responsibility: Daddy Duties
-Organics, the Ultimate Guide Including cheese-filled breakfast sausages, KFC and chocolate covered raisins
-The Power of Foreclosure and Real Estate Dealz for Cheapz
-Scams for the Novice
-Childrearing for the Busy YouTuber (hiding the help)
-Romantic Sponserships
-Your Child, Your Ticket to Financial Freedom

Coming to Amazon this Summer! Pre-Order now! (A portion of the sales will go indirectly to the charity of our choice)
:rofl:

I would add "The Food Tax: Taking Back What's Rightfully Mine" :tu:

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”