Continue here :)

Spit-and-Sparkles
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 14

Post by Spit-and-Sparkles »

I've been watching Joey for a year now and I have to say that the more and more I watch his videos the more I just want to shake the living hell out of him. This whole facade he plays most of the time now isn't cute. I'm not quite sure if he seems to think that acting like a total girly douche and narcissistic diva is as appealing as he tries to make it out to be or what. Just give us what we want already Joey. A 2015 coming out video.... you can do it.

DizzyDree
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DizzyDree »

Joey,Tyler and Shane all have this....personality, if you can call it that, which I really hate. The whole exaggerated diva character, which is something I'm never allowed to criticize. Thing is, apparently it's homophobic, but I don't think so cos it's something completely unrelated to sexuality.

I can't call him gay Tbh, as I don't know much about him, but he needs to tone down on his hyped up persona.

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

Joey starts the vlog with no shirt then changes into a red SURF shirt. Joey doesn't surf but Daniel sure does (although he removed that fact from his twitter).
Seriously tho...wake me up when the book comes out. Not sure if all these little 'hints' are on purpose or what.

Btw, I noticed that Stacy left a comment on the video. Wonder if she reads the forum.
[youtube][/youtube]

nohaynada
Informer
Informer

Post by nohaynada »

I wonder what the reaction will be from Joey's youtuber friends when he comes out on the internet. I hope nobody applauses or calls him brave, because he is exactly the opposite.

Connor Franta recently came out and Joey said nothing to him on Twitter.

caseyupinhere
Talker
Talker

Post by caseyupinhere »

nicesights
Debater
Debater

Post by nicesights »

nohaynada wrote:I wonder what the reaction will be from Joey's youtuber friends when he comes out on the internet. I hope nobody applauses or calls him brave, because he is exactly the opposite.

Let me play devil's advocate for a second. Joey coming out to his audience could be considered brave, as he is too afraid to come out because he doesn't know the impact it could have on his channel. /s

*sigh* Joey is a little whiny bitch and he's seen Connor and Troye come out VERY successfully so I truly don't know what he's waiting for.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

nicesights wrote:
nohaynada wrote:I wonder what the reaction will be from Joey's youtuber friends when he comes out on the internet. I hope nobody applauses or calls him brave, because he is exactly the opposite.

Let me play devil's advocate for a second. Joey coming out to his audience could be considered brave, as he is too afraid to come out because he doesn't know the impact it could have on his channel. /s

*sigh* Joey is a little whiny bitch and he's seen Connor and Troye come out VERY successfully so I truly don't know what he's waiting for.
the chance to make money from it. which is why i think he'll come out in his book and then use it as a marketing ploy to get people to buy the book
The Internet knows all your secrets

nicesights
Debater
Debater

Post by nicesights »

illegal_mind wrote:
nicesights wrote:

the chance to make money from it. which is why i think he'll come out in his book and then use it as a marketing ploy to get people to buy the book
Well that's just lovely lowly.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

I think he might come out in his book as well. It kinda bugs be that some of these YouTubers, such as Joey, are getting book deals. Joey is only 23, and although he has done quite a bit in his life, he's still young and I feel like he really hasn't done enough in his life to write a memoir about.

Spit-and-Sparkles
Learner
Learner

I wonder if that is the real reason he didn't go home for Christmas? His family already knows and aren't exactly the most supportive so he thought he'd keep his distance?

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Spit-and-Sparkles wrote:I wonder if that is the real reason he didn't go home for Christmas? His family already knows and aren't exactly the most supportive so he thought he'd keep his distance?
That's possible. I was also curious why he did not go home for Christmas. Brittany went home so he could have flown home with her. As far as I know, he hasn't been back home in a really long time (he didn't even go home for Thanksgiving, some of his family came and visited him) which seems a bit weird. I mean I get he's somewhat busy with stuff I guess (although he does have plenty of free time), but it's still good to go home every once in a while.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Spit-and-Sparkles wrote:I wonder if that is the real reason he didn't go home for Christmas? His family already knows and aren't exactly the most supportive so he thought he'd keep his distance?
That's possible. I was also curious why he did not go home for Christmas. Brittany went home so he could have flown home with her. As far as I know, he hasn't been back home in a really long time (he didn't even go home for Thanksgiving, some of his family came and visited him) which seems a bit weird. I mean I get he's somewhat busy with stuff I guess (although he does have plenty of free time), but it's still good to go home every once in a while.

[Jermaine]
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by [Jermaine] »

Spit-and-Sparkles wrote:I've been watching Joey for a year now and I have to say that the more and more I watch his videos the more I just want to shake the living hell out of him. This whole facade he plays most of the time now isn't cute. I'm not quite sure if he seems to think that acting like a total girly douche and narcissistic diva is as appealing as he tries to make it out to be or what. Just give us what we want already Joey. A 2015 coming out video.... you can do it.
I think its super rude to call him a total girly douche because Joey has come so far from where he began and I think he deserves to be who he wants to be and he has the right not to share everything with YouTube and/or the whole internet so don't "expect" him to share something in the future ("2015") that he supposedly keeps "hidden" . Thank You very much!!!!! :roll: :tu:

Queenmab
Learner
Learner

Post by Queenmab »

NoTVYTGal wrote:Joey starts the vlog with no shirt then changes into a red SURF shirt. Joey doesn't surf but Daniel sure does (although he removed that fact from his twitter).
Seriously tho...wake me up when the book comes out. Not sure if all these little 'hints' are on purpose or what.

Btw, I noticed that Stacy left a comment on the video. Wonder if she reads the forum.
[youtube][/youtube]
They sure love sharing clothes!! XD daniel has been wearing joey's stuff in pretty much every picture we've seen so far.

I'm 99% sure he's out to his family, he probably didn't go home because a)he was too lazy b)he wanted to spend time with his loverboy c)he didn't feel like seeing his mother

nyc
Debater
Debater

Post by nyc »

He doesn't need to come out, I think everyone he knows, everyone who watches him and his own family all know he is gay. You can tell it from just watching him for 5 minutes.

The shock would be if he wasn't as im pretty sure 99.9% of people who even know who he is think he is.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

[Jermaine] wrote:
Spit-and-Sparkles wrote:I've been watching Joey for a year now and I have to say that the more and more I watch his videos the more I just want to shake the living hell out of him. This whole facade he plays most of the time now isn't cute. I'm not quite sure if he seems to think that acting like a total girly douche and narcissistic diva is as appealing as he tries to make it out to be or what. Just give us what we want already Joey. A 2015 coming out video.... you can do it.
I think its super rude to call him a total girly douche because Joey has come so far from where he began and I think he deserves to be who he wants to be and he has the right not to share everything with YouTube and/or the whole internet so don't "expect" him to share something in the future ("2015") that he supposedly keeps "hidden" . Thank You very much!!!!! :roll: :tu:
My new signature is an apt summary of this post.

Tate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tate »

Hippo wrote:
[Jermaine] wrote:
My new signature is an apt summary of this post.

^ Haha, I second that - this is the same type of person who will be crying when it finally is confirmed that he is indeed (shock!)- gay because now there is no chance that he will marry them.

Spit-and-Sparkles
Learner
Learner

ItsAndrew wrote:
I think he made a comment about he really doesn't enjoy it there, the issues with his mom etc. But he didn't seem to have much trouble any other time? And I thought he'd at least go for his little brother.

[Jermaine]
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by [Jermaine] »

Im really excited to see what Joey will do with his channels in the near future. I support him and hope the "hate" and "negative jealousy" people have towards his life/lifestyle will stop because Joey's amazing

Return to “Joey Graceffa”