Why Guru Gossipers "Bully" Trisha Paytas

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
izza1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Why Guru Gossipers "Bully" Trisha Paytas

Post by izza1 »

supermaryfan1 wrote:

In this video she refers to a black woman as being "ghetto" when she could of used the words "aggressive", "rude", "nasty" etc.
I am sorry, but that is taking it really far. How do you have the right to say she's racist based on one comment? Have you ever made a comment that someone wouldn't have liked? It goes both ways. People say that so much, and it's not appropriate. It that case everyone is that way! People say things to other people (white) all the time. If someone said something to her that wasn't k ind, she's probably going to say something to them.

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by GobbyHermit »

izza1 wrote:
supermaryfan1 wrote:

In this video she refers to a black woman as being "ghetto" when she could of used the words "aggressive", "rude", "nasty" etc.
I am sorry, but that is taking it really far. How do you have the right to say she's racist based on one comment? Have you ever made a comment that someone wouldn't have liked? It goes both ways. People say that so much, and it's not appropriate. It that case everyone is that way! People say things to other people (white) all the time. If someone said something to her that wasn't k ind, she's probably going to say something to them.
Izza1, as if you copied and pasted your message into two different threads were users have pointed out Trasha and her 'mum' are racist. Both different incidents. The least you could do was edit your mistakes and come up with something new :rofl:

'I am sorry, but that is taking it really far.'

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

ZiziKim wrote:
izza1 wrote:
supermaryfan1 wrote:

Izza1, as if you copied and pasted your message into two different threads were users have pointed out Trasha and her 'mum' are racist. Both different incidents. The least you could do was edit your mistakes and come up with something new :rofl:

You made some mistakes yourself. Didn't copy and paste. Do not steal someone else's quote. She isn't what you are calling her. You can say other things, but I don't think you understand what that word means. It does not mean if someone makes some comments someone doesn't like. If you don't like what was written that's you. But EVERYONE says things they houldn't sometimes. "The least you could do was edit your mistakes and come up with something new." Do you want someone to judge you like that?

sunflowerseed
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflowerseed »

SomethinLikeThat wrote: I think it's actually quite obvious that she has a good, genuine heart, in spite of anything else, and that's what's important. Overall, I find her quite sweet, relatable and genuine, and I Iove that she doesn't present an air of being better than anyone else. It's more than what a lot of people can say.
Bless your heart.

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer

Post by GobbyHermit »

izza1 wrote:
ZiziKim wrote:
izza1 wrote: I am sorry, but that is taking it really far. How do you have the right to say she's racist based on one comment? Have you ever made a comment that someone wouldn't have liked? It goes both ways. People say that so much, and it's not appropriate. It that case everyone is that way! People say things to other people (white) all the time. If someone said something to her that wasn't k ind, she's probably going to say something to them.

You made some mistakes yourself. Didn't copy and paste. Do not steal someone else's quote. She isn't what you are calling her. You can say other things, but I don't think you understand what that word means. It does not mean if someone makes some comments someone doesn't like. If you don't like what was written that's you. But EVERYONE says things they houldn't sometimes. "The least you could do was edit your mistakes and come up with something new." Do you want someone to judge you like that?
Everyone makes mistakes but you clearly copied and pasted your exact message to someone else. You could have proofread the paragraph since you are fond of telling people who even imply Trasha and her mum are
racist
as 'taking it too far.'

It's not up to you to police what people should or should not think about her especially when I'm not interested, I can write whatever I want on the person discussed if it is my opinion. Within the limits of the forum rules.

There are worse things being said, so I assume this is a touchy subject for yourself, so I suggest you deal with it in your own time, away from a gossip site about others. I stick by what I said. They made more than one comment over the years they have been on YouTube, your point was invalid to begin with. Also 'Somethinlikethats' comment was something I agreed with (along with others) which referred to yourself. What are you even on about with the judging? in fact, I don't care.

I don't steal quotes, I quote and in this instance I quoted drivel.

You are entitled to your opinion but when speaking to and of other board members you need to remember that flaming or inflammatory language to or about members is against forum rules. Cool your jets and dial it down, please.

Ewewewno
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ewewewno »

Ewewewno
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ewewewno »

lol, the latest video she says something about Indians, last time it was asian before it was black people, why defend her?

Lah Lah
Learner
Learner

Post by Lah Lah »

ShaniceDejaCosby wrote:Wow... I always thought this girl was an "actress," though not a very good one. I always figured she didn't really believe any of those silly points she claimed in her videos, especially talking about being chaste when she's half naked most of the time. I get why people dislike her, especially with her insensitivity to sexual abuse, but I never thought she was truly serious. Now that I'm starting to wonder. :(

Am I the only who thought she wasn't serious when you first watched her?
first time I saw one of her videos was last year- it was right around when she posted that video where she was crying up a storm about some man not loving her or something....
all i recall thinking is- WOW someone's life is more messed up than mine.... what a train wreck... been watching sporadically ever since....
having said that- I don't watch daily- I can't stomache alot of "her" - generally when I am down and feeling crappy I go watch Trish- she always makes me realize my life could be a lot worse!

mintoil02
Talker
Talker

Post by mintoil02 »

mintoil02 wrote:
gabbymangl wrote:if everyone hates her, why are you all talking about her? Jesus, let her do whatever she wants without criticism. As if you all are saints and never had contradicted yourself or did anything wrong or anything you regret. People change, people change their minds, people mess up. Y'all are rude as fuck and need to get a damn life instead of talking about some girl you apparently hate so much. And its funny that you all "hate" her but can't keep her name out of your mouth! I hope you all keep wasting your time and effort on Trish, cause you scumbags clearly can't do anything else with your time. Fucking mean ass losers, can't do shit but run their mouths on people.

*this post has already been addressed by the moderators, thank you*
ik and you guys beat up Nina for taking about Trisha excessively...

See my point? I originally came here to defend her but was easily swayed the other way.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Her reaction to the avocado.................................no wonder she's fat.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

whocares wrote:Her reaction to the avocado.................................no wonder she's fat.
Totally posted this in the wrong thread.

olivesblue9
Learner
Learner

Post by olivesblue9 »

i think shes easy to hate cus she makes herself more over the top than she probably is to be honest

exposingyourfavs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by exposingyourfavs »

XD

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

I clearly copied and pasted my quote to someone else? That's what people do. DO NOT ever tell me what I can say as in an opinion and what you were doing all over the place. It's called opinions. It actually seems that the advice you gave, applies to you. Throw your hate somewhere else. I am not interested nor did I deserve it. I am not responding. I don't think that anyone else was talking about what I said. Maybe you thought that, drivel

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

That comment was to someone else. It wasn't recent, but it's over.

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

Ewewewno wrote:Image

AWWW, SNAP to you. Bullying returned.

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer

Post by GobbyHermit »

Oooh how long did it take for you to write those sentences?
Congratulations but you're late and NGAF.
Keep on defending Trasha in the trash section because that makes sense :roll:
Also bullying? grow up.
I won't be replying again so..... :FU:

JackieQue
Learner
Learner

Post by JackieQue »

mintoil02 wrote:mintoil02 wrote:
gabbymangl wrote:
if everyone hates her, why are you all talking about her? Jesus, let her do whatever she wants without criticism. As if you all are saints and never had contradicted yourself or did anything wrong or anything you regret. People change, people change their minds, people mess up. Y'all are rude as fuck and need to get a damn life instead of talking about some girl you apparently hate so much. And its funny that you all "hate" her but can't keep her name out of your mouth! I hope you all keep wasting your time and effort on Trish, cause you scumbags clearly can't do anything else with your time. Fucking mean ass losers, can't do shit but run their mouths on people.
This post is a bit old, but I'm just seeing it now and wanted to comment in regards to a couple of "points" that Gabby attempted to make:

To begin, as others have reminded you- you're on a GOSSIP board. There are plenty of places to take part in a positive, pro-Trish conversation (such as in her YT comments), but this is not the place. Hence the title of the site. Hence the sub-topic of the forum.

"As if you all are saints and never had contradicted yourself or did anything wrong or anything you regret." Can you please direct me to the post where an individual on this board claimed to be a saint? This is such a weak and overused argument, and is a fallacious way of defending your stance. There's no one in the world who has lived a life of no mistakes, or no regrets. How does this apply to the topic at hand? Where in the book of life does it say "You can ONLY gossip and discuss an over the top internet celeb if you've made no errors in life"?

"People change, people change their minds, people mess up."
That may be true, but not in Trisha's case, hence why there are so many discussions involving her. She purposely creates controversy. She makes constant vlogs about changing- how she's going to stop trolling, eat healthier, lose weight...but doesn't. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, as Trisha is the antithesis of your above defense. Not applicable in the slightest.

Like it or not, gossip always have (and always will) be a part of life. It's basic psychology, and there are reasons behind it. This is why tabloids are the top selling newstand magazines. This is why there are thousands of celebrity gossip websites, with TMZ being in the top ten most viewed websites IN THE WORLD. 60% of social conversations involved the discussion of someone who is not present. You're bashing over something that you yourself do in your personal life- (and don't even try to say you do not, that's impossible). While it may not be about Trish, you do not go through life without gossiping about individuals in your personal life. We ALL do. It's part of our psychological makeup. There's lots of very interesting studies on the topic, and worth a Google.

"if everyone hates her, why are you all talking about her?" This is an easy coin flip: If you adore her so much, why are you on a board devoted to gossiping about her? Why did you actively search to find a website directed at something your disapprove of so much, only to participate in the discussion? This is incredibly conflicting.

gossipgirl2015
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gossipgirl2015 »

How can she make so much money? she's got lots of subs, OK, but she spends like there's no tomorrow, she spends thousands of dollars a week on bags and shoes, and she buys her mom and sister those things too, it just doesn't make sense... how can she spend so much. Her music and videos also must coast a fortune. I don't understand...people that are more popular on you tube are not as lavish as her...

**Sorry if this has been discussed here previously, it's my first tome commenting.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

I just don't understand how can anyone see her as a rolemodel..

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”