Gigi Gorgeous - Part 5

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous - Part 5

Post by touchmymeow »

xoLoxo wrote:I think she would be more passable if she spoke normally. She does the stereotypical gay guy voice and it's a dead give away.
Don't they have surgerys where they work on your vocal cords to make them sound more femine? I could have sworn I saw a youtuber speak about her experience with it
Yeah they do. Julie did a video on how to sound more feminine (don't know why i watched that lol) but she talked about voice training and I think she mentioned that she got her vocal cords cut or something like that.

Waffle
Talker
Talker

Post by Waffle »

She had a very deep masculine voice when she was Greg so it's probably hard to change - even with intensive voice training. The Valley-gay-cartoon-voice she does is an instant giveaway. :?

Surgery is an option, but honestly... To risk losing or damaging her voice permanently is a bit drastic.

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

I think no matter what Gigi does, her voice will be a big giveaway. Her natural voice is really really deep. I think her only hope would be the surgery, but it is reallllly drastic.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

JennaGargles wrote:her voice, to me, is the dead give away that she is transgender. certain angles of her face are very masculine as well, but it's her voice that is most blatant. in that HORRIBLE video she made by the pool where she had the X on her lip (who remembers that cult propaganda? gives me the heebie jeebies.) the guy that approached her at the pool thought she was a cis female... until she spoke. then you could see his drunk face change.
Yeah and we talked about that scene a few pages back, you're right, he could completely telll by the voice and it was obvious by his reaction even tho he tried to hide it.I think men think that Gigi is a cus woman from far away and looks very feminine but when they come closer and see the obvious details as well as hearing the voice they can tell right away, even when they're drunk (like that guy in the video)

scantron
Learner
Learner

Post by scantron »

pseudo1 wrote:
JennaGargles wrote:her voice, to me, is the dead give away that she is transgender. certain angles of her face are very masculine as well, but it's her voice that is most blatant. in that HORRIBLE video she made by the pool where she had the X on her lip (who remembers that cult propaganda? gives me the heebie jeebies.) the guy that approached her at the pool thought she was a cis female... until she spoke. then you could see his drunk face change.
Yeah and we talked about that scene a few pages back, you're right, he could completely telll by the voice and it was obvious by his reaction even tho he tried to hide it.I think men think that Gigi is a cus woman from far away and looks very feminine but when they come closer and see the obvious details as well as hearing the voice they can tell right away, even when they're drunk (like that guy in the video)
Can someone link me the video?

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

scantron wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:
Can someone link me the video?
Here you go, it's around 1 min 05 :
[youtube][/youtube]

xoLoxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xoLoxo »

Ugh I remember the x lips thing. Yuck :p

Kurapika
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kurapika »

Her voice really doesn't make her less of a woman. Even joking about that is incredibly transphobic :|
yes, you may call me weebtrash

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

xoLoxo wrote:Ugh I remember the x lips thing. Yuck :p
What on earth was that even about? I was just so confused by that. lol
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Transphobic? Give me a break. She does have a deep voice. So do many cis women. BUT because Gigi doesn't train her voice and tries to sound more feminine by using that horrid Valley Girl voice, she indeed sounds like a male trying to sound like a women. YES, she is a woman. But as I said there are cis women that sound like men too. Gigi just needs to be herself. Yes, we evolve all our lives. But she didn't stop being who she is at her core because she transitioned. She's always been a woman. Just one trapped in a man's body. She doesn't have to try so hard. I honestly miss the old Gigi. The one who not only made funny and light videos, but also seemed to care about others besides herself. Just telling it like it is. :tu:

lovepink914
Informer
Informer

Post by lovepink914 »

Idk if this has been mentioned before or if this is fake .. I honestly don't even know how I came across this pic, I cropped out the instagram name and comments for their privacy .. But people were mentioning if this was seriously real and why Gigi was bleeding/would leave this in a video and also Gigis shadow...

Yoshi
Debater
Debater

Post by Yoshi »

^ That screen cap is from her self tanning video
[youtube][/youtube]
Around 4:50. Runny self tanner I guess. It does look like blood a little. As for the shadow... :?
ETA: I'm dumb. You can see the time stamp on the IG post. :rofl:

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

lovepink914 wrote:Idk if this has been mentioned before or if this is fake .. I honestly don't even know how I came across this pic, I cropped out the instagram name and comments for their privacy .. But people were mentioning if this was seriously real and why Gigi was bleeding/would leave this in a video and also Gigis shadow...
What's that shadow seriously ???? :lol:

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

I, in no way, was trying to be transphobic with that statement. I've never felt transphobic in my life, but I have felt uneducated about the topic and so i started watching Gigi. and now that she rarely addresses that topic, I watch princess joules, because she gets REAL. so I'm sorry if I offended you with my statement about her voice. I'm working on getting the proper pronouns down and the proper ways to word things in these types of discussions, so give me some leeway please. :)

xoLoxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xoLoxo »

Teasing her about still possibly having a dick is transphobic, however, since we're on that topic.

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

Deep voice = transgender? You know gender is not an outward thing, it's internal...

Yoshi
Debater
Debater

Post by Yoshi »

I liked Gigi in Trish's Vegas vlog. She seems like a fun girl to drink wine and gossip with tbh
[youtube][/youtube]

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”