Post by VeronicaSawyer »

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 2

Post by justanopinion »

I love it when mods link the new thread, thank you!

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I feel like aspyn should be on the main page!

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

byebyebye1 wrote:I feel like aspyn should be on the main page!
Gurus are moved to the main page once they reach four threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

There's not much gossip about her tho.. Beside her clingy attitude with Parker and her horrible roots. (Btw she made a video with her sister on her sisters channel and her hair look really good there)

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I think I may be one of the very, very few but I actually really love Aspyn and Parker's relationship. I enjoy any video she puts up actually, but especially her vlogs. Basically, what other people seem to hate about her, I really enjoy aha.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

HaateeU wrote:There's not much gossip about her tho.. Beside her clingy attitude with Parker and her horrible roots. (Btw she made a video with her sister on her sisters channel and her hair look really good there)
her sister has a channel?? WHY??

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:I feel like aspyn should be on the main page!
Gurus are moved to the main page once they reach four threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh haha I see! Got it!

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

byebyebye1 wrote:
HaateeU wrote:There's not much gossip about her tho.. Beside her clingy attitude with Parker and her horrible roots. (Btw she made a video with her sister on her sisters channel and her hair look really good there)
her sister has a channel?? WHY??
yeah i dont even know why.. she is 12 years old, i guess her mom saw how much money Aspyn made from doing this so she encouraged Avery to do the sane as well. she isnt comfortable in front of the camera, everything seems a bit forced and she is rather shy. she only started like 3 months ago and she already have 30k subscribers haha the power of connection on youtube.

anyway, this is the latest video on her channel with Aspyn:

silversnowflake
Learner
Learner

Post by silversnowflake »

I think her little sister is really cute but agree she doesn't seem that comfortable.

But maybe it was what SHE wanted to do. I know my little sisters always want to copy me, maybe her sister wanted to be like her? They're obviously a really close family.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

silversnowflake wrote:I think her little sister is really cute but agree she doesn't seem that comfortable.

But maybe it was what SHE wanted to do. I know my little sisters always want to copy me, maybe her sister wanted to be like her? They're obviously a really close family.
I just think it's stupid. No 12 year old girl needs to be wearing makeup, and even though it is a beauty channel, there's no way in hell I would ever take makeup advice from a 6th grade girl. The channel is just completely pointless and offers nothing in terms of content or help. Yeah it might be "fun" but it seems like a huge waste of this girl's time. A 12 year old girl does not need to put herself on the internet.

silversnowflake
Learner
Learner

Post by silversnowflake »

byebyebye1 wrote:
silversnowflake wrote:I think her little sister is really cute but agree she doesn't seem that comfortable.

I just think it's stupid. No 12 year old girl needs to be wearing makeup, and even though it is a beauty channel, there's no way in hell I would ever take makeup advice from a 6th grade girl. The channel is just completely pointless and offers nothing in terms of content or help. Yeah it might be "fun" but it seems like a huge waste of this girl's time. A 12 year old girl does not need to put herself on the internet.
I don't disagree with you I think there's no need for 12 year olds to wear make up either and there's no way my Mum would let my little sisters wear make up at 12 just because they wanted to be like me. I was just saying that it may not be that her Mum's pushed her into it. It may be her choice. And no she shouldn't really be on the internet at that age but she is anyway because of being in Aspyn's videos so the boat's already sailed on that one.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

So she hit 1 mil. Good for her tbh. She's annoying when it comes to Parker and stuff but she does actually put effort into her videos which I appreciate.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Her recent "how to be healthy during the holidays" video was stupid. She showed us YET AGAIN how to juice fruit and how to stretch outside on a yoga mat. Her idea and videos are so uncreative. She literally just keeps showing the same thing over and over again.

kjp_079
Informer
Informer

Post by kjp_079 »

Does Aspyn not understand that a Black Friday haul is for items you purchase on Black Friday??? This girl was showing us sh!t she bought weeks ago..... Also I was really annoyed by the fact that she didn't say the prices of anything. The whole point of Black Friday is really awesome sales so i would have liked to know about the great prices she got things for.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Does anyone else think that aspyn is really cheap? All her clothes are from really cheap quality stores and she constantly buys knockoffs because they're not expensive. There's nothing wrong with living this way, but she seems to be all about quantity and not quality. It bothers me how her clothes are all trendy and are mass-produced. I can't think of a single staple item she has that is nice.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I get that she has to buy stuff to haul consistently and appeal to her audience but yea, she makes enough where she can start to invest in nicer pieces. When you have the money it seems wasteful to buy a bunch of shitty quality, massed produced junk.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

What gets on my nerves is how when she likes something, she buys it in at least 3 different colors/patterns. Those horrible ruffle Brandy shorts for example. I think she bought 5 of them at once.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

It's funny when someone buys something expensive like a Celine bag everyone is up and arms and when Aspyn buys a cheaper version of it people still complain about it.

She could be putting her money away for something, who knows. No one really knows how much gurus earn, only just that it is a lot.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

byebyebye1 wrote:Does anyone else think that aspyn is really cheap? All her clothes are from really cheap quality stores and she constantly buys knockoffs because they're not expensive. There's nothing wrong with living this way, but she seems to be all about quantity and not quality. It bothers me how her clothes are all trendy and are mass-produced. I can't think of a single staple item she has that is nice.
It's mainly her age I think. I'm the same age, and I don't own really own one staple item that's nice. Though I can't really afford to get nicer pieces of clothes, where she probably could.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”