How did you discover Kailyn?

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
any_other
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: How did you discover Kailyn?

Post by any_other »

Well I remember watching a video Trisha Paytas made talking about gossip sites and GG was mentioned in either the comment section or in the video (I can't remember it was a while ago :? ) so I looked up this website and started lurking a bit, I went on the topics about Trisha and saw gifs of Kai and really wanted to know who she was, so I looked around the boards for a bit and eventually came across her board, I looked up her YT name and found her ED page, I never laughed so hard in my life and yet I was so shocked and grossed out at the same time, I think I found her when all of the allegations about her raping her friend came about?

justafleshwound
Talker
Talker

Post by justafleshwound »

I came to read about Makeup Geek. Loads of pictures and gifs of Kai and I was continually wondering 'who?' Took me a few weeks and several attempts with Google images. Lurked for 8 months.

gossiperinthedark
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiperinthedark »

I came acrossed Kai when some scentsy girls were making fun of her "excited" facial expression in her yt videos. Been following the train wreck since 2012.

cleverkairelatedname
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cleverkairelatedname »

I can hardly remember, it was probably 2007/2008 on the lj Getoffmyspace comm. Also where I learned of Chris Chan.

PinkWednesday3
Stalker
Stalker

Post by PinkWednesday3 »

I've followed her on and off since she was on some MySpace groups back in like 2006.

Creepster13
Talker
Talker

Post by Creepster13 »

blueandsilver wrote:I came to GG to read Trisha Paytas' part of the forum and then kept coming across photos of our KWEEN and had no idea who she was or why she was plastered everywhere. So I lurked for a month or two and did some digging and now all of my prayers have been answered.
That sounds like how I found out about her! I read someone say that Trasha did something almost as bad as "our kween kai", and I kinda realized that the picture of the fat headed girl was the one they were talking about. At first, I thought it was cyerbullying, because I started on her regular thread first. Then I read the ForeverReadMeFirst, and now I'm addicted. I usually get my drama from things like morning talk shows, but she's sooooo much more entertaining! I'm actually spending time between what's going on in her life, and reading a bunch of her past scandals. You ladies have my respect, and I haven't laughed so hard in a while. I'm not going to lie, whenever I starte getting depressed about how much I've accomplished in life, I read about her, and I feel a million times better about myself :rofl:

neverstop
Stalker
Stalker

Post by neverstop »

I had the misfortune of discovering Kailyn on ONTD back in the day. I think she was still KaiKhaod in those days hah

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I saw gifs & icons here on GG, then I saw the huge amount of threads on her. So I came here and began to read. I've followed her on instagram a few times but always end up removing her because she posts too much and it's always the stupidest shit on the planet. I can't even look at it for entertainment purposes because she's so weird.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

on unkn0wncritic or whatever it was called..

washpoppin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by washpoppin »

Willam had a show or still has one called Willams Beatdown and he drags the hell out of her in that video. She was talking about a haircut she got and how she knows haircuts because her mom does hair.......so terrible.

ThundaChunky
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ThundaChunky »

washpoppin wrote:Willam had a show or still has one called Willams Beatdown and he drags the hell out of her in that video. She was talking about a haircut she got and how she knows haircuts because her mom does hair.......so terrible.

Same here. I was watching the Best of Willam's Beatdown and almost had a coronary on Willam's commentary of the Kween. "Alvin, Simon, Overbite" DEAD!

SpecialKai
Learner
Learner

Post by SpecialKai »

peesawrawls wrote:I discovered her weirdly enough through Rachel Whitehurst aka 87daysbefore aka icallitambrosia. When I was on tumblr several years ago, I stumbled across Rachel's blog and before I knew stuff about her, I loved her. Started watching her videos. Got introduced to the beauty guru world. And at one point Rachel posted something (i don't remember what exactly) that mentioned guru gossip. So I looked it up. I read up on Rachel and stumbled across Kailyn's thread and couldn't look away. The rest is history. :D
Same, but my story is different from yours.

Youtube recommended me a reuploaded video of hers from her cancer scandal. I knew about the scandal because of her Beating a Dead Horse video (which is still up) and the moarfailplzkthnx post about her (which, at the time, was the only one I bothered to read so I didn't know Kai was spoken about on that blog) but I wasn't a subscriber until fall/winter 2012 and had never seen that one before (it was the "you lost the privilege to talk to me!" video.)

I wanted to see if there were other reuploaded Rachel videos (unfortunately that was the only one. Still haven't seen the "Shit I Hate Seeing Girls Wear" video. Starting to think it's lost forever) so I checked the channel that posted that video out. They uploaded videos of Kai and I wanted to know who that girl was. The comments mentioned it was foreverkailyn so I looked her up and discovered what a trainwreck she is and I've been following her on and off ever since.

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

found her through willams beatdown which made me google her and found this thread
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

Claroqsi
Learner
Learner

Post by Claroqsi »

Well I was watching some guy on blog tv forever ago , he was over weight and wore makeup . Had some girl in his chat named stickylipgloss and they would talk about kai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”