RETIRED MODERATOR

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 3

Post by bbgorilla »

Didn't she have some sort of allergic reaction the last time they went for a hike?

Why don't they just buy a laser printer? (That's what they are, right?) I've heard tons about how much better they print and the ink lasts longer. That printer they bought takes 5 ink cartridges. FIVE!

Good lord, she giggle talks so much around Colby. It's like she's still uncomfortable around him after all these years. Orrr she's putting on an act for the camera.

nothanks77
Learner
Learner

Post by nothanks77 »

I'm done with her. I'll check this forum but seriously? She's crazy. Like- loco. Who has to rush home because of a reaction?! She is becoming one of those people with a fear of leaving her house.

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

JAMIE IS TROLL SUPREME. I AM SCREAMING.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

That jewelry really isn't appropriate for a pageant costume. And I'd barely call those shoes "heels". I'm not going to touch on anything else lol

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

Lol, at 3:27, you can hear her playing the video in the background while doing the voice over.

The winged eyeliner looks kind of cute on her, but that seems like waaay too much blush.

I just have to agree with whoever said that "Tigerclaws" was a stupid name. "Atlas" isn't much better either, but it doesn't sound as weird as Tigerclaws. Why not just Tiger?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Eh, I give her credit for creativity but other then that, I wasn't a fan. Something about her and her videos just always look so low budget and sloppy.

Roses would have been a better flower choice and adding something to the back if the ribbon would have given it more stability. Also, those heels! If you already have those in your closet Jamie, throw them out! Those can't even be categorized as heels in my opinion. It looks like she just glued a heel on there.

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

Bluel wrote:Something about her and her videos just always look so low budget and sloppy.
Agreed. Just because you don't want to spend a ton of money on a costume, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't put some effort into it. She's had ample time to plan and prepare and even practice.

I think the reason she scrapes by with the bare minimum is because she can. She could've thrown a white sheet over her head and called herself a ghost, and her fans still would've told her that she did a great job. I think people focus more on who she is, rather than the content she produces. Like, she's a sweet person so she automatically gets a pass?

Everything she does just seems so last minute, like she ran out and bought a few things and just threw it all together the day she filmed.

housewife

Post by housewife »

the new meal prep video is up. She really expects us to believe she make veggie stock with her veg scraps :roll: :roll:

Also, aren't these sort of time savers for people who work, or have kids or lots of activities. I can't blame her for doing them, they are getting more than average views.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Finally getting to watch the Miss AMERICA video...

Does she have a blonde spot or is it just a really bad dye job?

This is what we are talking about when we say that she doesn't try. It would've taken maybe 5 extra minutes to write it out on the ribbon with a pencil before putting the paint down. And who doesn't put some sort of scrap paper down underneath their project when using paint? At least it was on glass and is an easy clean up.

She couldn't have made her bouquet look a little fuller? What happened to her buying fresh flowers every week? If she still did that should could have used those instead of some random ones.

Everyone has already commented on the "heels", but goodness gracious! That poor girl has had no guidance on what is stylish and what isn't.

This one wasn't too bad. She looked pretty with a little color on her cheeks and no black liner rimming her whole eye. She really does look better with no eye liner on the bottom lash line.

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

They are called kitten heels and they look horrible. I have yet to see one woman that can pull them off. I was surprised that she had those kind of heels since it's usually older women or very tall women that wear them.

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

@bbgorilla She tried to give herself some highlights after she cut her hair the first time. They ended up as big chunks of brown, rather than actual highlights. Box dying your hair is certainly cheaper than having it professionally done, but if you don't know what you're doing, it's going to look bad. On top of that, box dye is probably the WORST thing you can put in your hair. Any hairdresser worth a damn would tell you to NEVER put that shit anywhere near your head.

The whole Miss America video was garbage. If she wanted to keep it cheap, she probably could've found better EVERYTHING at a thrift or consignment store. The dress was bad, the shoes were bad, the sash was bad. I can't believe she's in her late 20's; that "coshtewm" looked like it was put together by a child.

She turned around and bought a fresh bouquet in her grocery haul. She couldn't have gotten it a few days early and used it in her video?

Why doesn't she show herself actually prepping her food? She might as well be sitting down in front of the camera, vlogging about what she did, if she's not going to show the food prep. I will say, I do the same thing when I buy meat in bulk, and I don't have a jam packed schedule or anything. It just makes more sense to separate it before you freeze it, or else you'll be thawing out more than you need and it's not good to freeze, thaw, and refreeze meat.

Didn't she just say that she was stuck in a "meal rut" and sick of making the same things over and over again? I didn't see anything new in her grocery haul.

Jamie, here's a tip: Since you say you like to shop the sales, why not use the sale ads to your advantage? When I meal plan, I see what's on sale and then base my meals off of it. So, if chicken breasts are on sale and I want to try something new, I go to the chicken section of a recipe site or cookbook and pick something that sounds good. If I have to buy a bunch of random shit for that one recipe, I plan other meals around those ingredients so that I'm not wasting anything.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Instead of writing the "6" on the bag for number of breasts (seems unnecessary) she should write the date. IDK I always date any meat I freeze so I know how long it's been in my freezer, but maybe they go through all of theirs super fast.

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

@xyz Don't worry, the other cat is alive and well. She made sure to post a few photos on FB just for you!

Yea, why write the amount? She can't just look at the bag and see that there are six breasts? Didn't she even write "chicken" on there too? She can't tell what chicken looks like without it being labeled?

moo
Learner
Learner

Post by moo »

Her new video out, doing a haul on her Ipsy bag. Is it me or does she seem like a 12 year old that is trying on makeup for the first time ?.

allimac656
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by allimac656 »

Anyone else notice the black mark on her front tooth in the Ipsy video? I don't know how to upload a picture otherwise I would. It very well could have been better or something but as yellow as her teeth are I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a cavity! Her teeth are downright disgusting! I want to send her some toothpaste and whitening strips!

nothanks77
Learner
Learner

Post by nothanks77 »

Do you mean the snaggle tooth on the bottom of her mouth?! It's awful.

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

Not to defend her here but her yellow rethought be a result of antibiotics when she was a kid. Didn't she say she was sickly as a kid? I might confuse her with someone else but if your terrible are more yellow because of antibiotics there is not that Mich you can do with toothpaste and whitening strips

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

I really liked her Ipsy bag review. I did notice that black speck on her tooth. As for her crooked teeth, its already been brought up more then once. I actually think she has nice complexion. She definitely needs to step it up though. How Jen Does it, has almost twice the amount as Jamie. And, Jen is total bore.

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”