Her make-up looks kind of 80s and outdated to me but to each his own

OhGirlNo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 3

Post by OhGirlNo »

Wow, that is a LOT of shimmer! It's just a lot of everything. I'm of the school of thought where if you do a bold eye then tone down your lip color and vice-versa, but this a lot going on everywhere. Yiiiiikes!

And whatever I feel about Michael's out-of-touch business sense I kinda like what he's wearing! I mean, like, I don't and wouldn't wear it myself but I like when people have their own thing in a "if you don't like it, don't look at it" kind of way and just go for it and make themselves happy. I think Camp Cosmetics, teaming up with Gehm, the ridiculous prices and not having a web site in 2015 are absolutely ridiculous. (Don't worry, I haven't gone soft!)

Honestly, I can't wait to see these videos they're making. I hope they're as professional as the last one - with a hanging sheet as the backdrop.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

OhGirlNo wrote:Wow, that is a LOT of shimmer! It's just a lot of everything. I'm of the school of thought where if you do a bold eye then tone down your lip color and vice-versa, but this a lot going on everywhere. Yiiiiikes!

And whatever I feel about Michael's out-of-touch business sense I kinda like what he's wearing! I mean, like, I don't and wouldn't wear it myself but I like when people have their own thing in a "if you don't like it, don't look at it" kind of way and just go for it and make themselves happy. I think Camp Cosmetics, teaming up with Gehm, the ridiculous prices and not having a web site in 2015 are absolutely ridiculous. (Don't worry, I haven't gone soft!)

Honestly, I can't wait to see these videos they're making. I hope they're as professional as the last one - with a hanging sheet as the backdrop.
I thought it was BOB! :lol: Makes more sense now!

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Hahahahahahahahah!!!! You thought michael was baaaabbbyyy?!? I don't think he would willingly dress in that ridiculous costume, ever.

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

Never mind the unfortunate makeup and hair. ...but that picture looks straight up like a before surgery pic. In fact it looks like the picture that someone on here has used as their avatar. It isn't just a bold lip and eye it is also charming Charlie's overload. Who here knows Chanel jewelry. Are Campy michaels baubles real?

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

puppymomma4 wrote:Hahahahahahahahah!!!! You thought michael was baaaabbbyyy?!? I don't think he would willingly dress in that ridiculous costume, ever.
Haha. Yes, I was distracted by Kristin, and I only glanced at him. I was totally shocked that Bob would wear that, but it obviously makes sense now. On Michael, it kind of works. He as cruel for making her look like a drag queen though in that environment. Her makeup skills aren't exactly award winning, but she could have done a better job herself!

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

MakeupIsMyLife wrote:Never mind the unfortunate makeup and hair. ...but that picture looks straight up like a before surgery pic. In fact it looks like the picture that someone on here has used as their avatar. It isn't just a bold lip and eye it is also charming Charlie's overload. Who here knows Chanel jewelry. Are Campy michaels baubles real?
I can't imagine all that mess is real. How much money could he possibly making working in that alley, selling repackaged Coastal Scents hot pots and other goops and potions as something other than what they are to a handful of old women? I vote fake. But really, the anticipation of these videos they were shut down filming for. Is. Killing. Me. The meltdown bitch fit he threw in their interview format vid was so epic and hideous.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

He had a meltdown? About what?
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

shopgirl26
Learner
Learner

Post by shopgirl26 »

can anyone tell me what's the deal with KG? I've watched a few of her videos, but didn't find her very inspiring, but there's a lot of shit about her on this forum for a relatively 'smaller' you tuber, so I'm not some KG bandwagonist, but what's her shitty claim to be flamed here so consistently? :)

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

shopgirl26 wrote:can anyone tell me what's the deal with KG? I've watched a few of her videos, but didn't find her very inspiring, but there's a lot of shit about her on this forum for a relatively 'smaller' you tuber, so I'm not some KG bandwagonist, but what's her shitty claim to be flamed here so consistently? :)
I can't speak for everyone, but for me, it's mainly 4 things. 1) the way she speaks. Breathy, run-on sentences, bumbling at least 1-2 words every single sentence then has to go back and clear her mistake, this time in a loud barking voice. It drives me insane. 2) the vlogs. They are sooooo boring it's unfathomable to me how she can think even ONE person would be interested in watching! She just moves from room to room in her house, turning on & off lights, reciting the time endlessly, muttering to herself about the chores she needs to get done, rolling her eyes up at Bob and smirking like "See what I have to put up with here?", not to mention the CONSTANT swirling of the camera all around her which induces motion sickness. 3) the collab with heretofore unknown Camp Cosmetics. Some oddball in Chicago who doesn't even have a website partnered with her to sell some shitty makeup, gave it dumbass names like Gangsteh Gehm and the KGB Palette (I'm waiting for Hitler Highlighting Powder myself) and has the utter GALL to charge prestige prices (I'm talking Tom Ford and Chanel, not merely Urban Decay prices!). 4) Her increasingly large EGO! All the postings of Outfits of the Day and Faces of the Day, all which look pretty much the same. The pandering to her minions for products (see Trader Joe's body butter) and then the feigned surprise when she gets these gifts in her PO Box. She seems to have let YT "fame" really bloat her ego. So, that's 4 good reasons right there to dislike this increasingly egoistic person. Anyone else want to chime in?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

The PO Box!!!!! She has thousands and thousands in disposable income. She and Baaaaabbby never keep a car for more than 18 months or so. She spends well over $10,000 a year on cosmetics and hair/body products, not to mention hair cuts, color and massages. Baaaabby has recently taken up firearms purchasing. He also hunts and fishes (both of which cost money.) YET, she keeps her PO Box posted in each description box even though she is RARELY, if ever, sent anything to review. She is a greedy pig in all aspects of her life and realizes that her adoring "friends" will send her shit (sometimes totaling hundreds from one viewer) just for a channel mention. The body butters were honestly the most shocking and disgusting display. I realize she has far more surface area to slather down than most, but what does she need with ten coconut body butters hoarded in her makeup room. This bitch. I can't.

The lying about what she eats just grosses me out. She's the size of a juvenile hippo. She only films select things she's eating/hauling from the grocery store. If she was anywhere in the neighborhood of eating only what she does on camera, she'd be 150. She's 5' 6" and going on 5 years post bypass, but she's a bullshitter who only allows her full body to be seen in her own photographs in front of a tilted mirror. She never shows her sizes in hauls, either. I guess that's just another objective measure of her total failure.

Basically, she's a greedy, egotistical lying hog. That saggy-jowled gob is flapping and she's distorting the truth to be more flattering than it is.

And there's her blush. Just look at a pic for all the explanation that warrants.

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

Ok @puppymomma4. I feel as if I need to go back and watch the previous videos win good old Michael. I glossed right over them, and don't remember a meltdown.

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

She needs to close her PO Box. If companies want to send her something, she can just give them her address.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

MakeupIsMyLife wrote:Ok @puppymomma4. I feel as if I need to go back and watch the previous videos win good old Michael. I glossed right over them, and don't remember a meltdown.
It wasn't so much of a meltdown as it was a crazy, defensive rant about how his company is, and will always be, different b/c he doesn't have a website from which products can be purchased. It seems to be a point of pride/defensiveness with him that he works out of a bricked-in alley and doesn't have a basic, functioning website. I still don't understand how there's room for anyone else in that shack when K-Whale comes to visit. You'd think she'd take up the full width of the shanty.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

puppymomma4 wrote:
MakeupIsMyLife wrote:Ok @puppymomma4. I feel as if I need to go back and watch the previous videos win good old Michael. I glossed right over them, and don't remember a meltdown.
It wasn't so much of a meltdown as it was a crazy, defensive rant about how his company is, and will always be, different b/c he doesn't have a website from which products can be purchased. It seems to be a point of pride/defensiveness with him that he works out of a bricked-in alley and doesn't have a basic, functioning website.
Yes! And she gets sooooo defensive if anyone questions why a product from a no-name is priced so high. She gets so bitchy to her minions that if I were one of them, I'd get the hint and go find some other "guru" to follow. I'm sorry, Kristin, but Michael and CC are fucking UNKNOWN anywhere except the very teeny tiny YouTube world of your teeny tiny deluded fanbase and he is INSANE to charge as much as he does for his crap cosmetics!! You should be ashamed of yourself for encouraging your followers to buy this crap when they could do better buying stuff off the shelves of Target, for Christ's sake!!

OhGirlNo
Learner
Learner

Post by OhGirlNo »

Definitely watch the video where she (tries) to interview Michael. It's from November. He goes totally off the rails and spouts odd platitudes through the whole thing and makes reference to Kristin's size at least three time. Every time she tries to get back on topic he goes off back down the Yellow Brick Road again talking about haters and snapping his fingers. It's such a trainwreck.

BabyJane
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyJane »

OhGirlNo wrote:
Definitely watch the video where she (tries) to interview Michael. It's from November. He goes totally off the rails and spouts odd platitudes through the whole thing and makes reference to Kristin's size at least three time. Every time she tries to get back on topic he goes off back down the Yellow Brick Road again talking about haters and snapping his fingers. It's such a trainwreck.
Wow if the way she still fawns over him after that is not a sad indication of her actual self-esteem I don't know what is.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Happy Early Taaaaaaaapic Tuesday to yaaaaa!!!!!

:rofl:

You know she'll be thrilled to get all the "Oh, K-Whale, we've all missed you. Life isn't the same without your stunning face and riveting vlogs!"

shopgirl26
Learner
Learner

Post by shopgirl26 »

haha I'm grateful for the points! She was just so boring to watch and just I never found her inspiring to look at etc. It was like watching paint dry. :)

also, nothing grosses me out as much as the Camp Cosmetics bullshit, I can't believe people would have even BOUGHT IT, like.. seriously. EW. Wasting your good money.

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater

Post by maisie-daisy »

Joni_M wrote:
shopgirl26 wrote:can anyone tell me what's the deal with KG? I've watched a few of her videos, but didn't find her very inspiring, but there's a lot of shit about her on this forum for a relatively 'smaller' you tuber, so I'm not some KG bandwagonist, but what's her shitty claim to be flamed here so consistently? :)
I can't speak for everyone, but for me, it's mainly 4 things. 1) the way she speaks. Breathy, run-on sentences, bumbling at least 1-2 words every single sentence then has to go back and clear her mistake, this time in a loud barking voice. It drives me insane. 2) the vlogs. They are sooooo boring it's unfathomable to me how she can think even ONE person would be interested in watching! She just moves from room to room in her house, turning on & off lights, reciting the time endlessly, muttering to herself about the chores she needs to get done, rolling her eyes up at Bob and smirking like "See what I have to put up with here?", not to mention the CONSTANT swirling of the camera all around her which induces motion sickness. 3) the collab with heretofore unknown Camp Cosmetics. Some oddball in Chicago who doesn't even have a website partnered with her to sell some shitty makeup, gave it dumbass names like Gangsteh Gehm and the KGB Palette (I'm waiting for Hitler Highlighting Powder myself) and has the utter GALL to charge prestige prices (I'm talking Tom Ford and Chanel, not merely Urban Decay prices!). 4) Her increasingly large EGO! All the postings of Outfits of the Day and Faces of the Day, all which look pretty much the same. The pandering to her minions for products (see Trader Joe's body butter) and then the feigned surprise when she gets these gifts in her PO Box. She seems to have let YT "fame" really bloat her ego. So, that's 4 good reasons right there to dislike this increasingly egoistic person. Anyone else want to chime in?
Hitler Highlighting Powder. I laughed so much I choked :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Kristin Gehm”