Jessamica92 Part 2: The Messapocalypse

appleomega
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessamica92 Part 2: The Messapocalypse

Post by appleomega »

That's hilarious because she actually retweeted that pic on Twitter the other day. :rofl:

Cucumbersnvinegar
Talker
Talker

Post by Cucumbersnvinegar »

God damn Jess is so fucking stupid. I feel like all Ashley does is shake her head in exasperation and defeat.

HEY JESS, IF ITS YOUR BAD GENETICS THAT GIVE YOU HBP THEN IT'S MY BAD GENETICS THAT I'M A HAYDUR! God fuck her for giving Daniel shit about how much sodium he eats, when he admirably barely eats.

It's been awhile, missed you all!

Aalinebahb
Debater
Debater

Post by Aalinebahb »

penguinasaurus wrote:LMFAO. i'm rolling right now. She's sitting on her ass refreshing this thread. I refreshed her twitter and it's got 4 new posts directed at us. Messy, if you're really worried about your blood pressure sky-rocketing I don't think you should be reading here. Think of your baby you half-wit! But if you're going to, you might as well just come here and talk to us like an ADULT.

Also, I wonder what condition her dad has that is genetic... I mean he couldn't possibly just have had a shitty diet as well and given himself high blood pressure...Not with his daughter having such a healthy diet and exercise regimen, I wouldn't believe it! lololololol.

Dr Messica, Ranch M.D.

BTW Messy, your high sodium/salt/saturated fat diet has probably contributed to your lifelong hypertension problems. Pregnancy can definitely send you over the edge which is (one of the many reasons) why you're really supposed to eat healthy when pregnant. If you go talk to your doctor and tell them what you bought for groceries they would probably slap you upside your stupid head. I'm sure "bad genes" are the perfect excuse to keep eating like shit because you can't do anything about it anyway??? No. Especially if you have a HISTORY of high blood pressure, you should be avoiding the foods you eat currently. You're making the condition worse for yourself and over time you will pay for it. And it looks like Elijah is paying for it right now too. You fucking asshat. Just go google a little before you start spouting off like you're a fucking medical genius.

ETA: I went to make my own parody account of her today... and someone else took the name I wanted. lol. And it's definitely a parody account which was made yesterday. I tip my hat to you fellow pretty lady!!! I made another one. Let's hope she finds them. :D
Ranch, M.D. Made me choke on my wine!

Also first time poster in this thread, found y'all through someone's siggie on Kai's thread. I wanted to post and do my part to get this nasty trainwreck the subforum she deserves.

Cucumbersnvinegar
Talker
Talker

Post by Cucumbersnvinegar »

Just keep continuing with the Fat Logic Messy, you'll be obese in no time. Hypertension is totally avoidable with a good diet and regular exercise, which you obviously didn't have before you got pregnant, so STFU. My family has a history of it too, and you know what, guess which children do and do not have HBP? The fat ones do, the healthy weight ones don't. WOAHHHH who would have thought?!?!

You're hilarious Messy, your actions are so hypocritical to what you say. "I don't care about the haters" and then you subtweet at us. You're a fucking joke, just stop. Can you get Daniel back on? At least he was somewhat rational. You're a hormonal boar looking to eat the next packaged Mac'n Cheese or free Dominoes from whatever sucker paid for it.

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater

Post by touchmymeow »

Cucumbersnvinegar wrote:Just keep continuing with the Fat Logic Messy, you'll be obese in no time. Hypertension is totally avoidable with a good diet and regular exercise, which you obviously didn't have before you got pregnant, so STFU. My family has a history of it too, and you know what, guess which children do and do not have HBP? The fat ones do, the healthy weight ones don't. WOAHHHH who would have thought?!?!

You're hilarious Messy, your actions are so hypocritical to what you say. "I don't care about the haters" and then you subtweet at us. You're a fucking joke, just stop. Can you get Daniel back on? At least he was somewhat rational. You're a hormonal boar looking to eat the next packaged Mac'n Cheese or free Dominoes from whatever sucker paid for it.
"Hormonal boar"Image ImageImageImage

"Who gives the fuck."

WitchChild
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WitchChild »

She gives herself too many excuses. Its starting to annoy me. I haven't really felt anything towards her but very mild amusement. But now I wish someone would jump into her life and get it under control.

Stunning
Informer
Informer

Post by Stunning »

It's late, I'm tired, and I can't think of anything witty to say about this gif but it reminded me of Messy and her love of chicken nuggets:

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

Do a Q&A here, Messy, Michelle Phan style. Put the confirmation that it's you on twitter and then answer usssss. Hell of a lot easier than the subtweets

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Wait what... she can't find food low on sodium... well here is a list for ya:

Vegetables and Fruits
Any fresh fruits, like apples, oranges, or bananas
Any fresh vegetables, like spinach, carrots, or broccoli
Frozen vegetables without added sauce
Canned vegetables that are low in sodium or have no salt added
Low sodium vegetable juice
Frozen or dried fruit (unsweetened)
Canned fruit (packed in water or 100% juice)

Breads, Cereals, and Grains
Rice or pasta (Tip: If you buy a package with a seasoning packet, use only part of the packet to reduce the sodium content.)
Unsweetened shredded wheat
Unsalted popcorn

Meats, Nuts, and Beans
Fish or shellfish
Chicken or turkey breast without skin
Lean cuts of beef or pork
Unsalted nuts and seeds
Peas and beans
Canned beans labeled “no salt added” or “low sodium”
Eggs

Milk and Milk Products
Fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk
Fat-free or low-fat yogurt
Low- or reduced-sodium cheese (like Natural Swiss Cheese)
Soy-based drinks with added calcium (soymilk)

Dressings, Oils, and Condiments
Unsalted butter or margarine
Vegetable oils (canola, olive, peanut, or sesame)
Sodium-free salad dressing and mayonnaise
Vinegar

Seasonings
Herbs, spices, or salt-free seasoning blends
Chopped vegetables, such as garlic, onions, and peppers
Lemons and limes
Ginger

(Started to contribute to help you guys to get to your goal of a sub forum as well)
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

LurkyMcLurkerton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LurkyMcLurkerton »

lmao that'll be real helpful Jinalbecool, problem is I don't think Messy has ever eaten a single fruit or vegetable that wasn't on pizza.

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

She only likes her pizza with "pep" guys! No yucky vegetables!

I think she had some lettuce on a subway sandwich once, tho that's good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

LurkyMcLurkerton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LurkyMcLurkerton »

Welp, there goes that theory. I JUST got it through my brother & boyfriend's heads that yes, iceberg lettuce is a vegetable, but no, it doesn't have much nutritional value. They finally switched to putting baby spinach in place of lettuce. Off topic, but maybe Messy will take the hint.

Offtopic: ETA: is there something going on on another thread? I got a bunch of "Too many active connection" errors yesterday.

frenchfriesandpizza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frenchfriesandpizza »

Jessim I can eat whatever I want92

And also, we could probably do two names for her two channels. I think her vlog channel should be in the title anyway, TheWelfareBunch ;)

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater

Post by touchmymeow »

jinalebcool wrote:Wouhouuu one banana!

https://twitter.com/realjessamica92/sta ... 28/photo/1
It's a start for her but unfortunately it won't erase those 35 weeks of eating pizza and hamburger helper for her baby Image

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

40 pages! I like Jessamicatshit92. Yay for a new thread!
:love2: Image :love2:
Easy peasy pumpkin peasy. Pumpkin pie motherfer.

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

someone link the new thread for the lazy <3

Bumble B
Informer
Informer