Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 3

byebyebye1

Re: Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 3

Post by byebyebye1 »

I love how she was casually at the white house last night and didn't mention it at all until the night was over. nothing on twitter or anything. No thank yous to anyone except her hair and makeup artist or whatever. What a brat. She didn't even deserve to go to that.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

lol bethany made it into this. the fact that they consider her to be a celebrity is hilarious. she's second from the bottom. also she looks absolutely terrible in that dress.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferso ... .ib1zBvaje

lexxxxx
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lexxxxx »

byebyebye1 wrote:lol bethany made it into this. the fact that they consider her to be a celebrity is hilarious. she's second from the bottom. also she looks absolutely terrible in that dress.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferso ... .ib1zBvaje
Yikes... She looks very aged in that picture. That dress is not very flattering on her, and her hair looks like she just rolled out of bed. Image

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

Omg this girl just..she should leave yt for good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

yeah that dress did not flatter her in anyway what so ever. She look like she could be preggers, too wide and too mature for her. She is only 18!!! Let her dress that way and have fun fashion wise, she is always looking too mature or "sexy". The hair didn't help either. She needs to fire her stylist they are not doing her any favors

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

DareDevil23 wrote:Question:

Why does she have so many subscribers though she nearly uploaded six videos over the last four month ?!
Because she got her subscribers and then became 'famous', the subscribers are loyal kids who won't just unsub because she's dropped off the face of YT earth, they really think that the travelling and public events she attends are 'for' them not 'because' of them
RETIRED MODERATOR

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

I think she is 20 tho isnt she born in 95?

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

memebelushi128 wrote:I think she is 20 tho isnt she born in 95?

Nope she is 19! She was born in 95 though.

blairwaldorf27
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorf27 »

Well, let's be honest, bethany has gotten a bit fat. She looks very wide in all those pictures, must be the daily 5000 extra kcal she ingests in sugary lattes from starbucks.

I think preteen diabetes rates must have plummeted now that she uploads once in a blue moon and doesn't peddle coffe with 4 spoon fulls of sugar to her subscribers

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

Whoa there. Bethany hasn't gotten a bit fat. It's that the dress and the photo's angle were horrendous. If you scroll through her instagram she looks fabulous.

signedconfessions
Talker
Talker

Post by signedconfessions »

I think she just has big boobs. Plus her style has significantly changed. It's hard to look skinny when ur boobs are like BAM.

My boobs grew exponentially when I was 19 & despite still being skinny, I can look very wide and "fat" in some pics based on the angle it's taken.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:Whoa there. Bethany hasn't gotten a bit fat. It's that the dress and the photo's angle were horrendous. If you scroll through her instagram she looks fabulous.
she edits her instagram photos a ton.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

You could see the desperation to look grown up while still relating to her audience by putting marshmallows in black coffee "You have to have marshmellows with coffee" WHO DOES THAT. and she's not fooling anyone when just a couple months she mentioned she can't stand coffee let alone black.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

ayoozsalah wrote:You could see the desperation to look grown up while still relating to her audience by putting marshmallows in black coffee "You have to have marshmellows with coffee" WHO DOES THAT. and she's not fooling anyone when just a couple months she mentioned she can't stand coffee let alone black.
ew wait wtf?! that sounds disgusting.

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

I can't take the hooker boots from the instagram post a few days ago. She looks like shes trying too hard with all these "sexy" over 21 outfits/makeup when shes only 19. yuck.

Lea

Post by Lea »

Whenever I see Beth's new IG pictures I go through a bit of an identity crisis because I'm the same age as her and I still feel and look like a 16 year old lol. Obviously I'm a student and have experienced nights out and stuff but in terms of how I dress and look I feel a lot younger than Beth and I'm a few months older lol. I've seen it in my peers as well they seem to grow up over night and I feel like I'm kinda behind on that? Any older GGers know what I mean?

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Lea wrote:Whenever I see Beth's new IG pictures I go through a bit of an identity crisis because I'm the same age as her and I still feel and look like a 16 year old lol. Obviously I'm a student and have experienced nights out and stuff but in terms of how I dress and look I feel a lot younger than Beth and I'm a few months older lol. I've seen it in my peers as well they seem to grow up over night and I feel like I'm kinda behind on that? Any older GGers know what I mean?
I'm with you! Some days, and it's very rare, I'll look in the mirror or take a selfie and think that I actually do look like an adult. Most of the time I feel like i still look like a high schooler. Though I had an upperclassman tell me I carried myself like at least a junior in college and I took that as a huge compliment lol.

nicki m
Talker
Talker

Post by nicki m »

Lea wrote:Whenever I see Beth's new IG pictures I go through a bit of an identity crisis because I'm the same age as her and I still feel and look like a 16 year old lol. Obviously I'm a student and have experienced nights out and stuff but in terms of how I dress and look I feel a lot younger than Beth and I'm a few months older lol. I've seen it in my peers as well they seem to grow up over night and I feel like I'm kinda behind on that? Any older GGers know what I mean?
I know exactly how you feel I'm 20 but I look like I'm in middle school. I naturally have a baby face and like you said clothing wise, the way I dress doesn't help either. The only time I look my age is when I go out but I can't dress like that every day just to look my age that's doing the most and, I think It makes dating harder but, you also have to remember that before Bethany became "famous" and had a glam squad she looked a couple years younger than what age she was. If we had a glam squad and money we would be able to look "grown up" as she does now.

ceragresham
Debater
Debater

Post by ceragresham »

I know exactly what you mean. I'm nearly 21, and I sometimes forget that I'm not 16 years old. Even in planning for my 21st birthday, I tried to plan what I should do because I was turning 21, not based on who I am as a person. It's odd.

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”