Maureen Lewis [Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction] Part 3

uninterested

Re: Maureen Lewis [Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction] Part 3

Post by uninterested »

mikasa90 wrote:$110 fine lol
Holy shit, 110 dollars for that? I got charged $221 just for speeding, here, and $175 for an improper turn.
Dang Maryland is where it's at if you're wanting to break the law.

I guess wow neat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by I guess wow neat »

Momo does THIS to her sister.. :o It makes one wonder if **REMOVED BY MOD**, too. hmm...

I really need help from a single/looking guy age 22-25, preferrably in Maryland but can be in any state 10 pts
I know I should not be asking this on here because any wierd person with bad intentions could say anything, but trust me, I have developed a knack for seeking out such people and I will know if you are like that. Just try me, lol. With that said, I sort of made up a fake guy name on yahoo messenger and used it to IM a girl who seemed desperate, and now the girl thinks it is a real guy. So like if there is a guy in MD (or any other state) who reads this and you are single and looking, could you descreetly and gradually IM larcenciel4034 to the point of sort of developing a relationship, and I will go on the fake name I made up and somehow consciously end the "relationship"? But if you do not want to IM larcenciel4034 then would you be interested in me? Note that I have mild autism and often do stupid things and then laugh, like stick a a cheeto in the mouth of a still alive catfish in a bucket that my father caught. I am 22 and my myspace is myspace.com/erica_bischoff
Update : note: even if anyone does tell larcenciel4034 I told someone to IM her she will not believe that I did because she never believes it is me when I do things anyway since I have told her a lot of things that are not true. So really it would not matter if you said that anyway.

SOURCE: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 425AAviX4M <-- more of the crazy

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

Thoo, does Maureen have lupus, or is that one of them invented illnesses she likes to sport? Read through a lot of those yahoo answers questions, and she seems quite like the whiner, and definitely overshares. :? Get help, Maureen. You are in dire need of it.

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 228AAaGoee wot? So much word vomit.

Also the writing has not improved over the past 6 years. There are just more comparisons to Kai now.

buynateabed
Learner
Learner

Post by buynateabed »

"Note that I have mild autism and often do stupid things and then laugh, like stick a a cheeto in the mouth of a still alive catfish in a bucket that my father caught."

The fuck?

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

buynateabed wrote:"Note that I have mild autism and often do stupid things and then laugh, like stick a a cheeto in the mouth of a still alive catfish in a bucket that my father caught."

The fuck?
That actually sounds pretty funny, not gonna lie.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

buynateabed wrote:"Note that I have mild autism and often do stupid things and then laugh, like stick a a cheeto in the mouth of a still alive catfish in a bucket that my father caught."

The fuck?
There's a video of that on one of her many channels.

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

What was removed by the mods? Her sister looks like a better version of her.
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

speakyourdreams wrote:What was removed by the mods?
Based on the context, I think they implied that Maureen might make snoo-snoo with one or both of her siblings. :?

uninterested

Post by uninterested »

I'm so glad I read this whole thread.
ILY Maureen! <3

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

I have problems. #allnatural #noedits
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lrnzzz
Talker
Talker

Post by lrnzzz »

Ends it with "Does anyone else do it? Any single guys? Lol."

Goddamn, Maureen. You're so thirsty.

brangelina
Learner
Learner

Post by brangelina »

From skimming those Y!A questions, jfc both her parents are completely fucked up. :(
#FreeNate2014

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Like there was an air bed with a picture of the bed set up and someone going fishing in a little lake, and I just though "I wonder where that lake is" or "what if that was me?"
:?

I also noticed some artificial lures with a picture of a fish on them, and I just thought "I wonder if anyone else would even notice/care about that picture of a fish", and I even kind of felt shame knowing that the picture was there and people would probably not even notice it.
:? :?

And when we happen to go to Wal Mart I find it humorous to go in/out through that little cart door. Why do I think this way/do these things (even despite being 22)? Does anyone else do it? Any single guys?
:o

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

^Note that she always mentions her age and her being in college, like she's the only one on the planet. :roll:

hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hay guise »

The Cheetos thing, hence goombah's avatar. Which, now I wonder if what was removed is what I've been wondering? But seems we can't talk about it for some reason? I won't go into detail....but she does lie 24-7.

Adele, that pic tho!!! My husbint came in the room, he thought I was crying :rofl: I was but damn! I just showed him the iPad and he cracked up.

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

WHen does Momo get moved to the front page?!

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

Got a call today from the Social Security Administration. They had lots and lots of questions and explained that someone from Adult Protective Services will be calling me since I made it clear that I feel that in addition to scamming SSI for money she doesn't need when she has $14k of her own money that she could of used to live as opposed to tax payer money MoMo is 1) embezzling Nate's money and 2) neglecting him

MoMo "it's going down I'm yelling timber!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinkaquarius
Debater
Debater

Post by pinkaquarius »

Maureen is shitting herself right now

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

pinkaquarius wrote:Maureen is shitting herself right now
I hope she realizes how serious this is. It's not about being mean to MoMo but it is about me caring about Nate and caring that I work with people who need SSI desperately and cannot get it because of people like MoMo!

MoMo you said no one here a therapist? Well I am (licensed clinical psychologist) and I diagnosed you as bat shit crazy awhile ago and urged you to get help. Why won't you do that? Your life could be so fulfilling but it won't be because of you! It's obvious the heinous abuse you suffered left you promiscuous and jumping on every dick around, but in the end that won't make you happy. You have to get help so you can revalue yourself and know that these white whales and stealing from your brother and not working are not the keys to happiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Wrestler X”