General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 17

Hammertime
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 17

Post by Hammertime »

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow's Fridee haul to see what she bought after watching Tyler's video. She made a list after all, who does that?!? I'm betting she bought that faux fur coat from Top Shop. Maybe it will be better quality and she won't look like a Muppet or Steven Tyler in it. I'm also betting she justifies buying it because the quality is "so good" and she "LUUUUVS IT!!!" She'll dump the cheap ones onto Brooke or sell them in her store to her "fans" who love anything that has Lisa's DNA on it. Lisagasm! :rofl: :tu: :rofl:

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

There is no telling how much this junk costs. They don't have a shop/website and you have to send and email to ask how much things cost.[/quote]

My Aunt always said if you have to ask the price you can't afford it, in my house however it's if you have to ask the price you don't need it LOL. Watched bits of their videos but it was so mind numbingly boring I had to turn off.[/quote]

Even if I wanted to buy something from them, and trust me I don't, I be damned if I would have to contact them and ask for a price.[/quote]

If the truth be told that is probably how Lisa got conned into buying that £2thou piece. You phone up and say oh I am interested in blah and they waffle at you and mention the price right at the end and you feel too embarrassed to say Oh no I don't want to spend that much!

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Lisa's jeans! I wore a very similar pair back in the late 1980s during my undergrad years. Will never wear them again. Ever. I did like her lighter makeup. Huge difference.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Tallula.Belle wrote:rdiemidio65 1 hour ago
Hi Lisa. Just wanted you to know the tags are still on the jacket. Under your left arm. Love the entire outfit!!
Reply ·

LisaLisaD1 48 minutes ago
LOL! I know, I wore it out like that! I went to the Post Office, Grocery store, and then when I went to by the Chanel counter my friend that works there told me! So funny--thank you! :)) Lisa
Reply ·

hmmm wonder was it going to be returned

Missyxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by Missyxoxo »

GirlTalk wrote:So I took a look at this Lori person with the lip thingy. Did she have weight loss surgery? I saw in her down feed another link to another channel where she had a few videos about post op surgery and I am guessing she had some sort of weight loss surgery. Is that why she lost her hair? I have heard if you have that surgery your hair falls out (but grows back) and I was wondering while watching her what on earth was going on with her hair.. and in those old videos she had pretty hair (or maybe a wig?).
That lip thing was like some medieval torture thing. It spoke for itself. :?

She had nice shoulder length hair but she was never happy with it. So, she got glued extentions or something and it destroyed her hair thats why she got it cut in pixie style.
Not hatin' just sayin'

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

Tallula.Belle wrote:rdiemidio65 1 hour ago
Hi Lisa. Just wanted you to know the tags are still on the jacket. Under your left arm. Love the entire outfit!!
Reply ·

LisaLisaD1 48 minutes ago
LOL! I know, I wore it out like that! I went to the Post Office, Grocery store, and then when I went to by the Chanel counter my friend that works there told me! So funny--thank you! :)) Lisa
Reply ·
Yep saw that! At 2:07 min! LOL! :rofl:
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

Missyxoxo wrote:
GirlTalk wrote:So I took a look at this Lori person with the lip thingy. Did she have weight loss surgery? I saw in her down feed another link to another channel where she had a few videos about post op surgery and I am guessing she had some sort of weight loss surgery. Is that why she lost her hair? I have heard if you have that surgery your hair falls out (but grows back) and I was wondering while watching her what on earth was going on with her hair.. and in those old videos she had pretty hair (or maybe a wig?).

She had nice shoulder length hair but she was never happy with it. So, she got glued extentions or something and it destroyed her hair thats why she got it cut in pixie style.
She should not bleach it at all. It looks like a fright wig. Horrible.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

Missyxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by Missyxoxo »

GirlTalk wrote:
Missyxoxo wrote:

She should not bleach it at all. It looks like a fright wig. Horrible.
I know right! That platinum blonde doesn't go along with skin tone and her dark brown eyebrows.
But whatever floats her boat!
Not hatin' just sayin'

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Lisa's title for today's video "I love it"

She must read here!!!

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

JaJa wrote:HAHAHAHA!!!!

Lisa's title for today's video "I love it"

She must read here!!!
I thought the same thing! She probably haunts this board all the time. Lisa if you are reading this STOP making claw hands to show your nail polish. I beg of you.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

SherryLove
Informer
Informer

Post by SherryLove »

Moonpie wrote:I heard this song today and it reminded me so much of Lisa and Brooke too.
This is the song that reminds me a little bit of Lisa. :)

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

Is her justification for all the shoe buying now going to be her weight loss caused her shoe size to go down? She's still buying the same size, 8! And how much weight did she lose, anyway?
Bitch I lost 106 lbs and my shoe size never changed!!! Not buyin it....

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

Tallula.Belle wrote:Another week and more of the same. The Forever 21 dress is way too young for her. I have never encountered a more shallow self absorbed person. It's all about Lisa everyday.
I know! When I watch her videos I often have to remind myself this is real, not someone doing a parody or some comedy sketch of a materialistic woman. I can't imagine there are many men who would put up with this reckless spending. I wonder how much $ she spends in a year on clothing, shoes, accessories and makeup.

Hammertime
Informer
Informer

Post by Hammertime »

I'm Lisa, Lisa Lisa!!!!! My life revolves around ripped up and patched skinny jeans, Muppet faux fur, dresses and skirts the are too short and designed for the teens to early 20s crowd with firm knees, overpriced weird jewelry, multiples of high ticket designer shoes, boots and bags, multiple purchases of the same color lip products for one lip combo look, posing for IG, mimicking young models, celebs and You Tubers, multiple purchases of ALL makeup and nail polish, dieting to the point of being too skinny and I am the most important role model for my 13 year old daughter Brooke. Do I think about current events such as ISIS, Ebola, immigration, the economy? Not a chance! I'm too busy with obsessing about ME that I can't be bothered with such mundane things. I am LISA!

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

She's wearing her Peter Pan boots today

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

Offtopic but I'm looking to buy myself a high end pair of booties, like the rag & bone newberry type boots, or a wedge bootie. Any recs?? I wear bootcut jeans.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”