Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessamica92

Post by TacoDonationFan »

look everyone messica cant help it, she has lieabetes. here is the definition

Lieabetes:
The inability to tell the truth.
example:"He never tells the truth. He has lieabetes. Like diabetes but with lies."

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

TacoDonationFan wrote:
Taco Donations wrote:Oh hey guys, looks like Abbie made a new instagram, guess who i'm following :) Creeping on the creeper!
watch out she will obess over u next :rofl:

EXITING! DANG. Abbie the creeper queen, please obsess over me and back my ass up when I do shitty things and accidentally maybe abuse people but its okay it's just fun thats how you treat people right Messica? Oh wait, she only does that to cats, yet...
Oh no guies, life ruined cuz no1 told me the internetz arnt privateed

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

Man, I'm kind of depressed right now. I miss Messy raging on Twitter, lol. This would have been a sight to behold.

Hurry up and make your new Twitter Messy! Don't let the haydurs scare you away! I need more material for my siggies.
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

Here's abbies new instagram btw, i'm already following her but you know, since she likes to creep on people...

http://instagram.com/abbiemaywxo?modal=true

TacoDonationFan
Learner
Learner

limididdishun wrote:Man, I'm kind of depressed right now. I miss Messy raging on Twitter, lol. This would have been a sight to behold.

Hurry up and make your new Twitter Messy! Don't let the haydurs scare you away! I need more material for my siggies.
she wont come back unless we bribe her with chicken nuggets and pizza

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

Well, dont forget, Messica made this @realjessamica92 account which she has listed underneath her video's so when she comes back she's going to use that to announce when she's uploading a video.. Maybe we should all go and, well, say Hi? I mean, Messica likes suprises after all.

https://twitter.com/Realjessamica92

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

I totally forgot to look at Tweets with Replies on Daniel's page. Oops! Well, now that I am I realize what you were saying about him lol.
:love2: Image :love2:
Easy peasy pumpkin peasy. Pumpkin pie motherfer.

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

Oh, maybe we should say hi! :rofl:

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

Oh, I forgot. Messica only likes certain suprises like these

TacoDonationFan
Learner
Learner

Taco Donations wrote:Well, dont forget, Messica made this @realjessamica92 account which she has listed underneath her video's so when she comes back she's going to use that to announce when she's uploading a video.. Maybe we should all go and, well, say Hi? I mean, Messica likes suprises after all.

https://twitter.com/Realjessamica92
we should, ILL BRING THE PIZZA

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

Normally gurus and their families try to contact the admins to complain about their section. Posting replies to the forum via twitter is something new for once, and very amusing. :lol:
But Daniel, maybe you should make an account and just talk to us here. 8-)

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

Less than 50 posts until Jessica gets a new section btw. :D

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

This is SO hilarious! He's driving more traffic here because people are wondering what the hell is he talking about! :rofl:

These two are truly groundbreaking! Setting new standards for GG! :rofl: Great job guys! :love2: :tu:
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

LurkyMcLurkerton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LurkyMcLurkerton »

How does this shit always happen when I'm at work/school?!

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

Guys guys in a couple of day's were gonna have more people knowing her then they did before

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

You're welcome Messica! No problem, we love letting everyone know who you really are! No need to thank us :tu:

LurkyMcLurkerton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LurkyMcLurkerton »

frenchfriesandpizza wrote:Image
The roof to your hen

What. :|

They're thriving on this attention right now, damn I've never heard of anyone stalking this website so hard. Not even Trisha or Kai.. FIND HELP. PRAYING FOR YOU. It's like your whole life has built up to this moment, oh wow you're in a thread on a gossip website. Wow so special wow omg these haters~~

I don't give a fuck about her theft, didn't know about it until last week or whenever it came to this board. That video was stupid, as are the rest of your videos. For example where Messy pulls Shadow's claw because she's too dense to see it stuck in the toy. I don't give a fuck about your record either. I just don't fucking like you two, and I don't have to. Get the fuck over it. I made this entire thread to bring light to the dumbass you call your fiance. She's a classic train wreck, really good quality lols are to be had. She's among the greats, Allie and Kai. I could care less about you and your bony ass self. You look like a crackhead btw how about you go dispel those rumors. Nah, you'll just keep addressing the same worn out tired shit like everyone else on twitter. WE'RE NOT ANIMAL ABUSERS WE JUST TORTURE OUR PETS FOR FUN. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MESS WITH THEM GOSH!!!!!!!! Oh, and another thing, if you cared about your unborn child's health you wouldn't allow your fat sack "fiance" to eat the mass volume of fast food that she does. Don't address that either though, especially not with her.

Keep on obsessing over this website y'all. Messy is honorary Jester of GG.. This thread ain't going anywhere bitches 8-)
I've always said you have a way with words :love2: :rofl:

TacoDonationFan
Learner
Learner

LurkyMcLurkerton wrote:
The roof to your hen

They're thriving on this attention right now, damn I've never heard of anyone stalking this website so hard. Not even Trisha or Kai.. FIND HELP. PRAYING FOR YOU. It's like your whole life has built up to this moment, oh wow you're in a thread on a gossip website. Wow so special wow omg these haters~~

I don't give a fuck about her theft, didn't know about it until last week or whenever it came to this board. That video was stupid, as are the rest of your videos. For example where Messy pulls Shadow's claw because she's too dense to see it stuck in the toy. I don't give a fuck about your record either. I just don't fucking like you two, and I don't have to. Get the fuck over it. I made this entire thread to bring light to the dumbass you call your fiance. She's a classic train wreck, really good quality lols are to be had. She's among the greats, Allie and Kai. I could care less about you and your bony ass self. You look like a crackhead btw how about you go dispel those rumors. Nah, you'll just keep addressing the same worn out tired shit like everyone else on twitter. WE'RE NOT ANIMAL ABUSERS WE JUST TORTURE OUR PETS FOR FUN. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MESS WITH THEM GOSH!!!!!!!! Oh, and another thing, if you cared about your unborn child's health you wouldn't allow your fat sack "fiance" to eat the mass volume of fast food that she does. Don't address that either though, especially not with her.

Keep on obsessing over this website y'all. Messy is honorary Jester of GG.. This thread ain't going anywhere bitches 8-)
his post shows why kids should no do drugs

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

TacoDonationFan wrote:
LurkyMcLurkerton wrote:
The roof to your hen

his post shows why kids should no do drugs

I wonder if he's to high or to blinded to see what shitty person Messica is.

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

Oh my :rofl:

Return to “Jessamica92 / TheWagnerBunch”