Jessamica92

Cucumbersnvinegar
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessamica92

Post by Cucumbersnvinegar »

Daniel, really, I don't care whether or not you've been arrested. I'm not speaking for everyone here though. You're right, some people don't want to bring up some past events and that's okay. From my perspective though, Jess' actions are hypocritical to those values. She was the one that tweeted about you being arrested, she was the one that tweeted about her being scared of court. You need to realize that a lot of this drama was initiated by Jess. She didn't need to tweet about that. Most of us were shocked she did, because it's NOT OKAY. She disrespected your privacy. She disrespects your home life with tweeting the EXACT location of your old apartment.

Maybe take this as a learning moment. You two should be on the same team and discuss what is and isn't okay to share on social media.

TacoDonationFan
Learner
Learner

Post by TacoDonationFan »

Cucumbersnvinegar wrote:Daniel, really, I don't care whether or not you've been arrested. I'm not speaking for everyone here though. You're right, some people don't want to bring up some past events and that's okay. From my perspective though, Jess' actions are hypocritical to those values. She was the one that tweeted about you being arrested, she was the one that tweeted about her being scared of court. You need to realize that a lot of this drama was initiated by Jess. She didn't need to tweet about that. Most of us were shocked she did, because it's NOT OKAY. She disrespected your privacy. She disrespects your home life with tweeting the EXACT location of your old apartment.

Maybe take this as a learning moment. You two should be on the same team and discuss what is and isn't okay to share on social media.
not only that she starts denying it like it never happen when everyone know it did...and it getting childish

frenchfriesandpizza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frenchfriesandpizza »

Lmao wait is he reading the forum and then replying on his twitter?

Y'all need jesus please go find him

(Ps lurky is on the twitter, not cucumbersandvinegar ya dumb fuck)
Last edited by frenchfriesandpizza on Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

I agree with all the above 100%
Oh no guies, life ruined cuz no1 told me the internetz arnt privateed

Cucumbersnvinegar
Talker
Talker

Dude, I'm not trying to be on the offensive here, we don't need you to defend yourself. When you're showing your life online, you're going to get some criticism. People are going to react whatever way they see it, but you both aren't helping yourself here. A simple "apologize to anyone that was offended by that video" would have been better than Jess getting EXTREMELY defensive. A lot of hate you're getting is simply due to poor tact and unnecessary defensiveness on your part.

I'm trying to type out a coherent response, I'm not backing down.

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

Seems like the only ones backing out here is Messica. She had a video up, a chance to explain what happend and she took that down, she had plenty of chances to explain herself yet she decided to act like nothing happend and deleted it. Just saying. Atleast we're being honest and straightforward here.

Cucumbersnvinegar
Talker
Talker

You obviously do care! Listen, you're making this to be all about these past events, and it's really not the reason Jess receives so much hate. Stop fixating on this one point.

TacoDonationFan
Learner
Learner

Taco Donations wrote:Seems like the only ones backing out here is Messica. She had a video up, a chance to explain what happend and she took that down, she had plenty of chances to explain herself yet she decided to act like nothing happend and deleted it. Just saying. Atleast we're being honest and straightforward here.
messica cant fight her own battles...she just gonna blam the baby that its his fault like always...just like with lipsticksimmer, she got everyone to report her and kept telling people too...she just never will not unless someone else does ita and they get a lot of attention the she will copy it but until then, she cant

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

Yeah. Instead of being a grown woman and speaking for herself she sends her boyfriend and subbies to defend her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

Cucumbersnvinegar
Talker
Talker

frenchfriesandpizza wrote:Lmao wait is he reading the forum and then replying on his twitter?
Yeah, that's exactly what was happening. I didn't have time to screenshot his tweets, upload them here and reply to them. I'll go back now and do that. Everyone's probably really confused, lol

frenchfriesandpizza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frenchfriesandpizza »

The roof to your hen

What. :|

They're thriving on this attention right now, damn I've never heard of anyone stalking this website so hard. Not even Trisha or Kai.. FIND HELP. PRAYING FOR YOU. It's like your whole life has built up to this moment, oh wow you're in a thread on a gossip website. Wow so special wow omg these haters~~

I don't give a fuck about her theft, didn't know about it until last week or whenever it came to this board. That video was stupid, as are the rest of your videos. For example where Messy pulls Shadow's claw because she's too dense to see it stuck in the toy. I don't give a fuck about your record either. I just don't fucking like you two, and I don't have to. Get the fuck over it. I made this entire thread to bring light to the dumbass you call your fiance. She's a classic train wreck, really good quality lols are to be had. She's among the greats, Allie and Kai. I could care less about you and your bony ass self. You look like a crackhead btw how about you go dispel those rumors. Nah, you'll just keep addressing the same worn out tired shit like everyone else on twitter. WE'RE NOT ANIMAL ABUSERS WE JUST TORTURE OUR PETS FOR FUN. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MESS WITH THEM GOSH!!!!!!!! Oh, and another thing, if you cared about your unborn child's health you wouldn't allow your fat sack "fiance" to eat the mass volume of fast food that she does. Don't address that either though, especially not with her.

Keep on obsessing over this website y'all. Messy is honorary Jester of GG.. This thread ain't going anywhere bitches 8-)

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

Amen sister! Frenchfries for president!

If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

I know right. If she wants to be mature, she should handle this the mature way. She should have told her subs to stay out of this, not delete video's but to come straightforward and admit what she did and try to improve herself and the way she thinks about things, honestly, if she tried that now, nobody is going to believe that. Atleast not the one's who turned to her "bad ' side because they learned the truth about her and want nothing to do with her anymore. I mean, who's going to believe a girl who told the "truth" then ranted, lied, deleted, denied and then accused people of things, only to suddenly change her mind and say "oops, I made a mistake " Certainly not me. This is going to be something I dont think just goes by.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

Bumble B wrote:Lurky is right, Frenchfries will probably summarize it the best. But basically, Jessica is 22 years old, and she's pregnant and engaged to a guy named Daniel. She's mainly known for her sims channel, jessamica92. She doesn't really know how to pronounce anything, so I can say from personal experience that watching her struggle to pronounce every word in the sims is a painful experience. She also has a vlog channel with Daniel and it's a mess. She likes to spend thousands on gaming shit and computers, but she is always complaining about being starving. Even though she's pregnant, all she eats is fast food and all she drinks is pepsi. Who knows if she even gets any prenatal care. She goes on twitter and takes money from her subbies to buy taco bell. Someone here dug up that she was arrested a couple years ago for felony theft. Yesterday (or was it the day before?), someone sent her a link to her thread here and she psycho-raged and deleted her twitter. Lurky here signed up for twitter using Jessica's twitter name, since she had deleted. It's now being used as a parody account of Jessica, and her fans in the sims community are furious. You should really read through the topic when you have the time though. It's pretty funny, and contains a lot of screenshots of her tweets from before she deleted.

Oh also, she released a video of her and her fiance "picking on" her cat, aka hurting it to the point that it was shrieking. now she's offended that she's being accused of animal abuse.

Thank you! And yeah i've been reading back a few pages.

do you mind linking the video where she's mistreating her cat. I'm not sure If I could even handle watching it my day will be ruined for sure, I love my cats way too much to ever laugh off hurting them.

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

oh my god, i'm trying to catch up on what i missed today! I'm only on page 35 right now. i cant believe Messica is already 2 pages from moving on to part 2. I'm so glad I got into this thread in the beginning, so it's easy to follow. I've tried to follow Kai drama before, but it's way too much to learn.

TacoDonationFan
Learner
Learner

Taco Donations wrote:I know right. If she wants to be mature, she should handle this the mature way. She should have told her subs to stay out of this, not delete video's but to come straightforward and admit what she did and try to improve herself and the way she thinks about things, honestly, if she tried that now, nobody is going to believe that. Atleast not the one's who turned to her "bad ' side because they learned the truth about her and want nothing to do with her anymore. I mean, who's going to believe a girl who told the "truth" then ranted, lied, deleted, denied and then accused people of things, only to suddenly change her mind and say "oops, I made a mistake " Certainly not me. This is going to be something I dont think just goes by.
and when all that is done she whining to daniel to make her a cookie for her good "deeds"...bitch u havent done nothing plz sit down little girl

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

Oh hey guys, looks like Abbie made a new instagram, guess who i'm following :) Creeping on the creeper!

TacoDonationFan
Learner
Learner

Taco Donations wrote:Oh hey guys, looks like Abbie made a new instagram, guess who i'm following :) Creeping on the creeper!
watch out she will obess over u next :rofl:

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

TacoDonationFan wrote:
Taco Donations wrote:I know right. If she wants to be mature, she should handle this the mature way. She should have told her subs to stay out of this, not delete video's but to come straightforward and admit what she did and try to improve herself and the way she thinks about things, honestly, if she tried that now, nobody is going to believe that. Atleast not the one's who turned to her "bad ' side because they learned the truth about her and want nothing to do with her anymore. I mean, who's going to believe a girl who told the "truth" then ranted, lied, deleted, denied and then accused people of things, only to suddenly change her mind and say "oops, I made a mistake " Certainly not me. This is going to be something I dont think just goes by.
and when all that is done she whining to daniel to make her a cookie for her good "deeds"...bitch u havent done nothing plz sit down little girl

Remember that time when Messica went on twitter and started ranting that Daniel didnt want her to bring coffee in the morning and that was so rude because she's pregnant and she has morning sickness. Like get your lazy butt of the couch and go make yourself some coffee, he works all day yet you expect him to still play slave for you. I dont see how Daniel wants to marry this chick. But then again, love makes blind... guess that explains all.

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

Just for the record (and so you guys don't have to flip flop between here and Twitter- start from the bottom):

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Jessamica92 / TheWagnerBunch”