Allie Sevdalis / xXAllieCosmeticsxX

Katyakatya2017
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allie Sevdalis / xXAllieCosmeticsxX

Post by Katyakatya2017 »

All she does is complain about her various health issues. For someone who eats so healthy, she sure is sick a lot. I bet she dropped out of school too. I guess her only job prospects now are reselling shitty Chinese 10 cent phone cases for $30 USD!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

BigHater7 wrote:
Wait LOL so there’s already a company called “signature” that makes the exact same peach phonecase as their new lame “signe”? That’s a new level of low :rofl:
copyright infringement???

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

it's finals week at concordia so hopefully toni is just in study mode and didn't get major surgery at such a stupid time.

exams are on in cegep also i think they end the week before xmas... i guess we'll find out if allie's still in school. she can't drop classes so late in the semester, so she probably just tanked her r score (if they still use that)

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

I just finished watching her vlog and she said she doesn't wear any underwear with leggings because she feels she doesn't need it... she tried to justify by saying if she does it's a seamless thong.

Xxpinkcandy
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxpinkcandy »

NillaCupcake wrote:I just finished watching her vlog and she said she doesn't wear any underwear with leggings because she feels she doesn't need it... she tried to justify by saying if she does it's a seamless thong.

Just so you know that's 100% not the reason, the real reason is KG has stated multiple times she doesn't wear underwear with leggings and we know Allie must copy everything she does down to her u undergarment choices :rofl:

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

Xxpinkcandy wrote:
NillaCupcake wrote:I just finished watching her vlog and she said she doesn't wear any underwear with leggings because she feels she doesn't need it... she tried to justify by saying if she does it's a seamless thong.

Just so you know that's 100% not the reason, the real reason is KG has stated multiple times she doesn't wear underwear with leggings and we know Allie must copy everything she does down to her u undergarment choices :rofl:
That's just an all time low at this point. I don't watch KG I've only peeped the birthday outfit Allie copied but this girl needs to not I've also seen her recently comment on the blogger something navy's instagram maybe that's her next target.

anattz
Talker
Talker

Post by anattz »

Toni said she would post some time last week but nope.

Whiterose90
Talker
Talker

Post by Whiterose90 »

anattz wrote:Toni said she would post some time last week but nope.
#nosejob

6goddess
Talker
Talker

Post by 6goddess »

can't wait to see what tonis new face will look like, i thought she would be better off without the professional douchebag but *shrug*

also we've been waiting months for plastic phone cases ? really? i thought it would have personalization or monogramming on it cause "signe" is supposed to be short for "signeture" ? its not like this is the first time she's bought off cheap wholesale sites and resold at a high profit to stupid people ...

Post by Guest »

Omg if you look at Toni's last IG photo, she's hiding her nose with her phone but you can still see the edge of the bandages... Wow and during finals week too. :?

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

I was watching Allie's Instastory & she covered Toni's face :rofl: Like it's not even that serious they were oh so vocal about their boob jobs why hide your nose? Then Allie keeps repeating she hasn't seen her because of work & school don't they live a block away from each other? Also work together? :roll:

Jcac
Learner
Learner

Post by Jcac »

All she does is complain about every little thing and the way she speaks is so fucking annoying. She literally looks the same there’s no weight loss happening if anything she looks bigger.

Katyakatya2017
Learner
Learner

Post by Katyakatya2017 »

All she ever wears is crew neck sweatshirts. How is she even fashionable? Also why would someone want to focus on their health but fail to incorporate an exercise routine into their lifestyle. The gym isn’t for everyone (myself included) but it doesn’t seem as if she goes on walks or hikes or at home workouts. I agree diet is 80% but wouldn’t looking toned be important to someone who is trying to be healthy. She seems only focused on trying to look thin, which I’m sorry but no one who wears sweatshirts like that looks slim.

jajowibi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jajowibi »

Toni just posted a new vlog and I actually really enjoyed it! Im realizing how different her and Allie really are. Toni is so motivated and seems to always post, or at least try to post new and updated content, while all we get from Allie are what I eat in a day and weight loss videos that no one asks for. Toni also posted a snapchat of her face and said that people were asking if she got a nose job and she said that she obviously didn't and if she did she would share it with her viewers.. Honestly part of me believes her and I feel that she would be the one to be more public and open and answer any questions while Allie would lie about it.. just like the botox in her forehead lol

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

jajowibi wrote:Toni just posted a new vlog and I actually really enjoyed it! Im realizing how different her and Allie really are. Toni is so motivated and seems to always post, or at least try to post new and updated content, while all we get from Allie are what I eat in a day and weight loss videos that no one asks for. Toni also posted a snapchat of her face and said that people were asking if she got a nose job and she said that she obviously didn't and if she did she would share it with her viewers.. Honestly part of me believes her and I feel that she would be the one to be more public and open and answer any questions while Allie would lie about it.. just like the botox in her forehead lol
But Toni never mentioned her chin injections, Allie told everyone. I do agree though I can easily watch Toni's videos because nothing is never repeated even in her vlogs she's never going on & on about something unless it's their jewelry line.

Side note anyone saw Allie's IG story about her fave cheese suddenly being sold out & she's not saying it's because of her but is saying it's because of her...

Post by Guest »

If Toni didn't get a nosejob then wtf is wrong with her nose in her last IG pic then :rofl: lmao sorry y'all

anattz
Talker
Talker

Post by anattz »

theroadislonesome wrote:If Toni didn't get a nosejob then wtf is wrong with her nose in her last IG pic then :rofl: lmao sorry y'all
Yeah, I don't trust Toni either. She was bragging about how independent Paul is but then it was a complete 180 in her breakup video.

JULIA9876
Stalker
Stalker

Post by JULIA9876 »

So I just notice she started a new line of jewellery called Written in the stars. Wow, how unoriginal! Another much more famous YouTubed named Anna Saccone Had created a line of jewellery also called written in the stars, and guess what with the same constellation jewellery.
I used to like Allie’s YouTube, but now I just find it so annoying, she’s so young and already so stuck up! She thinks way too highly of herself! And again no originality, trying to make money stealing other people’s ideas.

radiantorchit
Talker
Talker

Post by radiantorchit »

Hahahaha Allie is selling her KGMTL birthday dress that everyone came here to lol her for a few months ago. It must be associated with bad memories for her now. She is claiming it's too big on her .....right. You were a stuffed sausage not too long ago. I HIGHLY doubt it. Her phone case line is highly embarrassing, but everything about her is becoming that way. How's school going for you Allie? Oh right, having somewhere to be 5 days a week is too much work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katyakatya2017
Learner
Learner

Post by Katyakatya2017 »

She just listed (either hers or her sisters) pouchette metis.... for a whopping $150 CAD discount off the retail, with tax price. Who are the idiots buying their crap. If they charge US any Canadian gets screwed and any American pays more because their cost is less to begin with.

Return to “Allie Sevdalis”