The GAIL thread

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The GAIL thread

Post by youtubewatcher1 »

Omg, can't believe Mayapril says that Gail is a "guru". Say what? Gluing hair does not make you a guru. Geez. Kiss ass much Mayapril?
And I'm sure Gail's mom is gonna try and pop up in these videos, as we know how she loves them YouTube videos. ;)

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

Been lurking for a while now ...did anyone think Sharon posting on Gail's channel was her throwing shade at April? Ive never seen Sharon give words of encouragement to April, on Youtube. Felt like a dig to me. :?

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Now Ape's cousin started a weight loss journey YT channel! Can we just throw in all their YT family here?

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

at around 7:46

wow never heard april say something like that before. she always makes a point to mention that she has a stepdad.

CrustyJusty
Learner
Learner

Post by CrustyJusty »

In her video she says she's full Filipino (not mixed at all) but I clearly remember ape talking (when she was pregnant I think) that her step dad is Mexican and is jealous of Gail as she is half Mexican half Filipino and that it was a beautiful combination compared to apes combination. Can't think of the video it was in please correct me if I'm wrong or is ape really that dumb that she doesn't know what ethnicity her sister is???

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

PandaHodge wrote:In her video she says she's full Filipino (not mixed at all) but I clearly remember ape talking (when she was pregnant I think) that her step dad is Mexican and is jealous of Gail as she is half Mexican half Filipino and that it was a beautiful combination compared to apes combination. Can't think of the video it was in please correct me if I'm wrong or is ape really that dumb that she doesn't know what ethnicity her sister is???
No he's Filipino.

:)

jehhknees
Informer
Informer

Post by jehhknees »

She is much more likeable than April.
So gay I can't even think straight (;

[[Dat Mexican-Filipino Chick]]

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

PandaHodge wrote:In her video she says she's full Filipino (not mixed at all) but I clearly remember ape talking (when she was pregnant I think) that her step dad is Mexican and is jealous of Gail as she is half Mexican half Filipino and that it was a beautiful combination compared to apes combination. Can't think of the video it was in please correct me if I'm wrong or is ape really that dumb that she doesn't know what ethnicity her sister is???
No, what she was saying was that she looks like a mexican type of Filipino and Gail looks like a Japanese (or whatever it was) type filipino. Not that they actually are. :?

Funny bit was Gail petting her boyfriend like he was a dog, although I think he is editing for her and is doing a good job. Gail appears more confident than April.

Interesting point about them being sisters, Gail didnt even think to say April had a different father, its not something she wanted to stress. April does call her step dad ''dad'' but Justin says STEP DAD. :roll:

CrustyJusty
Learner
Learner

Post by CrustyJusty »

badnews wrote:
No, what she was saying was that she looks like a mexican type of Filipino and Gail looks like a Japanese (or whatever it was) type filipino. Not that they actually are. :?

Funny bit was Gail petting her boyfriend like he was a dog, although I think he is editing for her and is doing a good job. Gail appears more confident than April.

Interesting point about them being sisters, Gail didnt even think to say April had a different father, its not something she wanted to stress. April does call her step dad ''dad'' but Justin says STEP DAD. :roll:
Aaaahhhh thank you :) trust ape to confuse me she really does say some strange things.

I was actually surprised at Gail's videos they were pleasant to watch and her voice wasn't as bad as apriljustintv episodes make it seem.

Yea ape only says step dad when she stops to think otherwise if she's talking dad flows naturally out of her mouth and yes it's probably down to GayJ controlling her and making her feel "less" as her dad left her. Man I could punch GayJ right in the face sometimes..... Well actually all the time

jehhknees
Informer
Informer

Post by jehhknees »

PandaHodge wrote:
badnews wrote:

Aaaahhhh thank you :) trust ape to confuse me she really does say some strange things.

I was actually surprised at Gail's videos they were pleasant to watch and her voice wasn't as bad as apriljustintv episodes make it seem.

Yea ape only says step dad when she stops to think otherwise if she's talking dad flows naturally out of her mouth and yes it's probably down to GayJ controlling her and making her feel "less" as her dad left her. Man I could punch GayJ right in the face sometimes..... Well actually all the time
If I recall correctly I think she said Gail was more of the "Spanish Filipino" while April was more of the "Chinese Filipino" something like that, unless I'm confusing them with someone else lol

CrustyJusty
Learner
Learner

Post by CrustyJusty »

JenLizama wrote:
If I recall correctly I think she said Gail was more of the "Spanish Filipino" while April was more of the "Chinese Filipino" something like that, unless I'm confusing them with someone else lol
Nah that's what I was remembering

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

JenLizama wrote:
Jen, you are right. April once replied to a minion saying her dad was half Chinese/Filipino while gail's father is half Spanish/Filipino.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

I could not believe that was Gail in the videos. She looks so different with all that makeup. Everytime she's in April's vlogs, Gail almost is never wearing any makeup. She actually looks pretty with makeup, but if she could just somehow, someway fix that voice.. Then I could probably finish her videos.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

sha1234 wrote:Image
That's disturbing...

bubblepop001
Informer
Informer

Post by bubblepop001 »

The question is how did she not realize that the strand of hair was there when editing the video, or does she really not care?

CantBelieve
Learner
Learner

Post by CantBelieve »

lol it's just a piece of hair. No big deal, especially since she's new to the whole filming thing. Free pass :P
btw. what's her youtube channel?

jehhknees
Informer
Informer

Post by jehhknees »

CantBelieve wrote:lol it's just a piece of hair. No big deal, especially since she's new to the whole filming thing. Free pass :P
btw. what's her youtube channel?
gailygoops

jakel

Post by jakel »

:barf:
Just watched that vid, it def looks like a pube. It probably belongs to her sasquash of a bf. Ohl-so, I see that Gail keeps a house/room as clean as Apeshit does.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

That family, always classy.

Return to “AprilAthena7”