DulceCandy87 General Thread Part 1

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Has thanked: 0

Re: DulceCandy87 General Thread Part 1

Post by dulcechunti »

Not that anyone ever questioned it, but I think this non-Photoshopped picture of Dulce proves that she Photoshops the hell out of her knees, she screws with her YouTube lighting waaaaay too much to appear lighter (yellow, actually...).

azealiabanks
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by azealiabanks »

dulcechunti wrote:Not that anyone ever questioned it, but I think this non-Photoshopped picture of Dulce proves that she Photoshops the hell out of her knees, she screws with her YouTube lighting waaaaay too much to appear lighter (yellow, actually...).

wow. she actually looks normal.

idontluvmac
Learner
Learner

Post by idontluvmac »

her skin tone is beautiful idk why the eff she uses that bright ass lighting in her videos

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

dulcechunti wrote:Not that anyone ever questioned it, but I think this non-Photoshopped picture of Dulce proves that she Photoshops the hell out of her knees, she screws with her YouTube lighting waaaaay too much to appear lighter (yellow, actually...).
Wow, she actually looks like a normal person. IDK why she insists on the bright lighting for every video

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

I love that she's participating in a fashion blogger contest, she wishes she were half as good as the girls on there. Unfortunately, she will use her minions to try to win. http://www.fashiolista.com/contest/Fash ... mber_2012/

she tweeted about it here

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

asking for votes on fb

lolalish
Informer
Informer

Post by lolalish »

did anyone see her DIY video! omg those pants are so tacky and hideous i would never wear that out

why would she call it tie dye if she didnt tie dye them she just painted them with a brush thats not tie dye the pants dont even look like tie dye oh and shes filming again in empty parking lots because she doesnt want any one to actually see her wearing those ugly pants

somethingmakeup
Lurker
Lurker

Post by somethingmakeup »

they're practically the same person...

:lol:

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

socialight wrote:I love that she's participating in a fashion blogger contest, she wishes she were half as good as the girls on there. Unfortunately, she will use her minions to try to win. http://www.fashiolista.com/contest/Fash ... mber_2012/

she tweeted about it here
There's 3 girls with more votes than her. Makes me wish there was some powerhouse blogger in the race so they can blow her out of the water, but sadly that does not seem to be the case.

mariner star
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mariner star »

In my humble opinion she is a cute girl and I do agree as to the fact that she does not need to wash herself out with heavy lighting. Does she not get it that so many girls want to have skin tone like hers? Hence why so many light skin girls go and tan. Instead of being embarrassed about her skin color she should embrace it and use the proper makeup that will enhance her.

IceIce
Debater
Debater

Post by IceIce »

This is a good picture of her! And don't everyone, okay many people, have some discoloration on their knees? I sure do, and I have scars on my knees as well, but photoshoping them? Ugh, no.

Edit. Okay her body proportions look odd, but isn't she like that normally? Small body, short, but with a normal-sized head which makes it look big....

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

Omg is everything we've ever written gone?!?!?! That sucks!!!!!!!

Tomfordsballs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tomfordsballs »

Considering the fact that the photo is for Fashion's Night Out I wish she paired the tee with something besides cheap short shorts but she does actually look cute here. She's dumb for washing herself out -- I pay to get my skin to look that color.

lightless
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lightless »

She really does have beautiful skin. I just wish she would stop photoshopping herself so much and playing around with lighting.

allure
Informer
Informer

Post by allure »

Girl looks so top heavy!

ChinaGlazed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChinaGlazed »

I am so bored by those shorts! Considering how much hoarding she does, she could have pulled off a badass combo.

BisforBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by BisforBitch »

allure wrote:Girl looks so top heavy!
Yeah that boob job does not suit her petite body at all

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

CHISMOSA wrote:

She must really be low on self-confidence to even think about photoshopping her knees. She has a great skin color, why not show it off?
Right??! Honestly I don't like being pale during this time of the year and most of the year lol, but yeah there are girls who wish to have a skin colour like that... Sadly, Dulce and along with young impressionable girls are poisoned by the media that having a lighter skin tone makes your life and everything around you better... And since Dulce wishes to be a valley girl and give off a "glamourous" life style, she'll continue to photoshop and manipulate her skin tone..
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

Gossip4fun

Post by Gossip4fun »

What if we all here vote for one of the other girls? I can't stand her, so many reasons but mostly because she thinks she's a fashionista, but always looks terrible, tacky and cheap. There's other girls that deserve to win.

:HK:

AR2012
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AR2012 »

Is she really trying to be like one of the girls of the contest? okay dulce, no. You could never be like them

Return to “Dulce Candy”