Teeth Whitening Products?

SlightlySupernatural
Stalker
Stalker
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Teeth Whitening Products?

Post by SlightlySupernatural »

This is my first post, so hopefully I'm doing this correctly.
Anyway, I have really yellow teeth and so I'm looking for any fairy inexpensive products or tips to whiten my teeth as I don't have enough money to whiten them professionally. I do brush daily, and the majority of my family have the same problem. Does anyone have any recommendations? Any help would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Re: Teeth Whitening Products?

Post by ruby_x »

The Colgate Optic White toothpaste and mouthwash are AMAZING... They whiten really well, and it's so convenient, since it (brushing your teeth/using mouthwash) is something you do anyway - not like those pain in the ass white strips where you have to leave them on for an hour. And, not too expensive either ($4-ish for a tube of the toothpaste, about $5 for the mouthwash). :)

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

I know there are pinterest posts on how to do it with house hold items. Can't remember what it is now, something like baking soda and lemon maybe?

I personally use the Colgate line of teeth whitening products, but I think their toothbrush with the built in pen is the best. So I would recommend using that first. If you want to get them whiter quickly, I would recommend the whitening kits. I know sometimes groupon has them sometimes. Not sure what exactly they are called, but they come with a gel product and a light.

Mignonette
Debater
Debater

Post by Mignonette »

I have to use crest white strips like once a year. I never do the full treatment, and never leave them on as long as the recommend.
I'm not looking for super-white hollywood person teeth though (because it looks creepy and unnatural).

I am a 25 year old smoker -- no coffee/wine though. Regular brushing, augmented with x-tra baking soda has kept my teeth looking pretty nice.

meowkate8
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by meowkate8 »

There's a product that is sold in most drugstores called Plus White 5 Minute gel that I swore by for the longest time. I didn't use it much, but I felt like it made a huge difference when I decided to use it. It's a whitening gel that you leave on your teeth for 5 minutes and it's relatively inexpensive. Left my teeth nice and white and I drink at least 2 cups of coffee or tea a day

Return to “Dental Health”