Ingrid's (unhealthy?) Relationship with Food

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ingrid's (unhealthy?) Relationship with Food

Post by Rosewynn »

I do that, and I don't have any food/weight issues. I just really get excited for food. :P

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

Hahahah I do that too, but not while eating that meal, just after having the meal. And like Rosewynn, I just get really excited for food.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

If we didn't already suspect her of having eating issues, I'd think nothing of this statement. Like if Fleur or Estee tweeted it, totally normal.

However that question/statement sounds like it came from an ED quiz. In fact, constantly thinking about food & obsessive meal planning are hallmarks of eds'.

Obviously some ppl just love food & read the menu & plan their order for next time. But to be eating a pasta dish & your mind is on breakfast? Idk.

This is why I muted her. She triggers my own issues w tweets like this & it pisses me off bc I'm pretty sure she has issues of her own. It takes one to know one iykwim.

flare1289
Talker
Talker

Post by flare1289 »

Whoa! I have to say I've been ignoring it for months, but the fact is she's starting to look not well. Her face is gaunt and not to mention I swear she keeps wearing baggier more structure tops and you usually see this in people trying to hide their thiness. She looked fine a few months back at one of the awards show, but her wardrobe has recently changed in the past 2 months or so quite drastically and almost to a point of Oxford chic, which isn't bad, but it's like she's hiding something. Image

Just look at her recent photo. I mean it could be lighting, but damn that's some messed up lighting if so.

Nina-
Learner
Learner

Post by Nina- »

One of the reasons I originally liked Ingrid was because she made normal food videos, like her bacon mac and cheese video with Fleur. Not that there's anything wrong with adapting to a healthier lifestyle, but her weight loss made her age SO dramatically and she's bordered on looking so unhealthy for quite some time now. It's just sad how much she's changed, even when it comes to what she eats. Sad sad sad. I don't care how bubbly or happy she tries to make herself seem in her videos. She seems lost and sad.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”