CutiePieMarzia Part 2

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia Part 2

Post by MDNA »

Maybe she doesn't want to stand there feeling awkward while everyone is taking pix with her bf.

Storm Dust
Talker
Talker

Post by Storm Dust »

It's okay if they "used" Marzia for an excuse to not let their fans know where they're going, I get it, but that's a lame-ass excuse unless it's true. They could have easily said something else like "We're not staying for long" or "We don't have much time." or even "We want to enjoy NY just by ourselves.". People would understand. I think they would, at least. They don't have to do a meet-up or whatever everywhere they go (assuming fans would have wanted to know their exact location just so they can go and say hi, which probably a lot would have done).

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

I remember a comment on one of Pewds videos with Marzia, where he explained that he had met them at the airport. Pewds was really nice and took a selfie with him, but Marzia did not stop and just walked away. Some people are just too pedantic...

theboxer
Debater
Debater

Post by theboxer »

J'en ai marre wrote:I remember a comment on one of Pewds videos with Marzia, where he explained that he had met them at the airport. Pewds was really nice and took a selfie with him, but Marzia did not stop and just walked away. Some people are just too pedantic...
In her defense, the airport is the last place I would ever want to talk to someone. I would never go up to a celebrity in an airport, personally lol. Pewds is so nice to his fans, though.

Post by Guest »

So she's doing a new "series" where she's going to travel somewhere every month...

Damn must be nice to be able to go anywhere you want all the time

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

mijuness wrote:So she's doing a new "series" where she's going to travel somewhere every month...

Damn must be nice to be able to go anywhere you want all the time
It's cause her boyfriend is hella rich and she gets lots of money from doing nothing.

Meimeifeng
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Meimeifeng »

Her reason for her traveling is just.. Ugh >.>

whitelotus
Learner
Learner

Post by whitelotus »

Lot's of people defending Marzia on the last page *shrugs* I think she really doesn't like people, and it's easier for her to act sweet in her videos than in person. She's not a people person, plain and simple.

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

In her videos she never seems grateful for her subscribers, she hit 5 millions and it seemed so normal for her. Guess this happens when you never had to struggle to gain a followers, they just happened cause of Pewds.

ambery7

Post by ambery7 »

I have a mixed feelings about her - I think she is rather nice person, has a sence of humor, in general I like her, but at the same time I just can't get over high pitched voice. I don't think it's really that natural as she says and their with Felix bad diction (which i think has nothing to do with accent) makes it really irritating to listen to the video, when they trying to explain something it's really hard to understand :?

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

Kate Lattice wrote:
mm6126 wrote:
foreverlover15 wrote:She's not good with crowds but she goes to concerts and goes to big awards show (singapore trip). I get that everyone's anxiety is different (i suffer from severe anxiety disorders myself) but dude. That doesn't make any sense.
It was just probably a polite way of her saying that she didn't want to be bothered by fans lmao
It's understandable. I would want to be able to enjoy my travels without fans everywhere.
Plus YT fans are ridiculous enough to drive even the biggest social butterfly into a near panic attack. I'm not sure if anyone here follows Zoella at all, but her vlogs from around the time of Alfie's book tour show mobs of crazy fans. It's downright unsettling.. I can absolutely see why Marzia would want to avoid that, especially considering her social anxiety.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

so pewdiepie is not allowed to tell his bros about the new york trip but she can post it on her instagram? logic... :roll:

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

So, her second episode of her little animated series came out. I didn't like it. I'm confused and it doesn't have that consistent of a plot.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

foreverlover15 wrote:So, her second episode of her little animated series came out. I didn't like it. I'm confused and it doesn't have that consistent of a plot.
It doesn't make any sense...?

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

alex.pyt wrote:
foreverlover15 wrote:So, her second episode of her little animated series came out. I didn't like it. I'm confused and it doesn't have that consistent of a plot.
It doesn't make any sense...?
PREACH. I don't understand what's going on

tyupdate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tyupdate »

she might be one of the biggest entitled people on yt. like she never ever appreciates the support. she rants whenever there is a negative comment. she basically wants people to bow down to her. but for what? her try-hard-to-be-quirky 3 min unoriginal videos which turn out to be rather dull. for gaining 5-mil-subs in a few period while other big youtubers work for 5-6-7 years to reach to that sub levels just because she's girlfriends of pewds?

and now the stupidest thing of all: her new bio on twitter "YouTuber // Writer // Designer // Pug Lover // Horror Obsessed". writer???? designer???? like I'm sure even the biggest authors would feel uneasy to call themselves "writer" before even publishing a book. designer my ass.oh my god she deffo can write a book: how to act entitled?

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

I couldn't agree more. She has this kind of attitude that screams "holier then thou" and it's just so annoying

Curiosity
Informer
Informer

Post by Curiosity »

Someone I'm subbed to made a good fandub of "The Look of Knowing" animated shorts.
Mo Mo O'Brien's Fandub
(` ーωー´)

bluieclou
Learner
Learner

Post by bluieclou »

That fandub is so much better! Marzias voice acting is so bad, cringeworthy.

tsubuyuki
Talker
Talker

Post by tsubuyuki »

the few times we get to see Marzia she seems so... bleh D:

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”