Meghanrosette General Thread - Part 7

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette General Thread - Part 7

Post by ohliveuh »

I hope it ends up looking good. I don't blame her at all for getting it done, whether cosmetically or medically.

politicalpartygirl
Debater
Debater

Post by politicalpartygirl »

Amc627 wrote:Wow. I can't believe she did it. I can't wait for the big reveal. I don't believe however her saying insurance covered it in the down bar....that's def not true.
If she really has a deviated septum I don't doubt that at all. I have severe sleep apnea that was being caused by really swollen tonsils and adenoids as well as a severely deviated septum (honestly both sides are slightly obstructed). I got my tonsils/adenoids removed and was scheduled for a septoplasty to fix my deviated septum that was going to be 100% covered by insurance (granted mine was going to have no cosmetic benefits whatsoever) but my parents lost our insurance before the surgery so I never got it. I really need to get it in the next few years because my breathing can be really bad. Now, that's assuming she really does have it, but she was so specific about it that I actually believe her.
Last edited by politicalpartygirl on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olay
Talker
Talker

Post by Olay »

I would not have guessed that but good for her. I can believe that her insurance paid for the deviated septum part but she might've had to pay extra for the "make it look cuter" part if that's possible.
Last edited by Olay on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

I think it's rather cute that her parents are helping her out with vlogmas. Meghan drives me crazy sometimes but tbh I do like her overall and I think it's cool that she's being so up front about it and even including her viewers unlike the majority of beauty gurus. Plus I'm already so let down with so many people's vlogmas that her putting some dedication into it is nice to see.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

Wasn't expecting that but good for her! Hopefully she has a good recovery and all goes smoothly.
:toss:

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

Dying at Marissa naming Meghan's nose Olivia...although I never thought of my name as "rich" or "dumb"...but I can't stand Marissa anyway so she's just added fuel to my hate fire 8-)

Kadara
Talker
Talker

Post by Kadara »

Doped up Meghan is so cute.

Post by Guest »

Boom, I totally guessed that one right! I'm kind of jealous that her insurance is going to pay for it, not gonna lie. That's awesome! I'm surprised people said boob job, she never complains about her boobs.

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

nothing wrong with her getting a nose job but honestly, why all the build up attention around it? she made it seems like it was a supprise that was going to change our life forever. it seems like everythings those youtubers do now is for attention like she chose the right time :vlogmas, then the title of that video.. really?!

anyway, she really have a supportive familly especially her dad.. he remind me of my grandpa (bc of how nice he is)

loulou
Debater
Debater

Post by loulou »

An acting job would have been more fun to follow around on with vlogmas...but I'm happy for her just the same. I wanted to get mine done at her age, i broke it when I was five but it wouldn't be covered under my insurance as it doesn't affect my breathing.
I love how supportive her parents are too
****Merry Christmas Gossipers****

FancyPirouettes
Learner
Learner

Post by FancyPirouettes »

HaateeU wrote:nothing wrong with her getting a nose job but honestly, why all the build up attention around it? she made it seems like it was a supprise that was going to change our life forever. it seems like everythings those youtubers do now is for attention like she chose the right time :vlogmas, then the title of that video.. really?!

anyway, she really have a supportive familly especially her dad.. he remind me of my grandpa (bc of how nice he is)
Yeah, I totally agree. It was pretty much all she talked about in her first Vlogmas video and all the hints she was offering during the second vlog made me think that it was actually something big. I actually thought she might have gotten an acting job or was doing a big photoshoot for something.

LaBean
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LaBean »

Haha oh my gosh you ladies are too good! Her lates vlogmas- I GOT A NOSEJOB?! (Ps- these "?!" Is really annoying to see -_- so juvenile)

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

Funny how people get plastic surgery for "medical reasons" those days. Trying very hard to find a medical reason to fix something they esthetically don't like. I've seen this several times (YT and real life). And when I see Megan's nose before, I think this girl has a problem because it looks perfectly fine. This constant aim for a perfection that doesn't even exist makes me sick.

Anyway, she'll soon get the boob job and so on, but will never be happy anyways.

I quite liked her parents, they seemed to be very loving, caring and smart. But my mind changed because they actually approved this operation. I mean, how old is she, 21 or something ? Crazy ...

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

I really don't have a problem with her having a nose job. If she did it for herself and it makes her feel better (healthwise or confidence wise) then why not do it? At least she didn't do what some people try and do and hide it which makes it into a much bigger deal than it really is
RETIRED MODERATOR

silversnowflake
Learner
Learner

Post by silversnowflake »

She never said it was for "medical reasons" she said she was having it done anyway and then just found out the insurance would cover it because of another medical issue.

I actually really respect her. Lauren had hers done and claimed it was for purely medical reasons which seems a bit unlikely. I respect her for having the balls to say you know what, this is what I'm doing. I don't get why people are so stressed. IT'S HER NOSE. If she wants surgery on it good for her. I would NEVER have plastic surgery but it's a personal choice.

It's not like she's 18 and only just an adult. She's 21. She's been thinking about this for years and is more than old enough to make her own decision.

Only downside is we're still stuck with Marissa. >.< She's annoying me already.

Meghan's parents though, they were obviously nervous but still filmed for her. How cute are they? And good for them being so supportive about something Meghan wants to do.

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

I'm actually happy that she's being so honest about her nose job. And props to her for pre-filming videos to upload all month long. I dont generally like Meghan, but I feel like Elle & Blair should be taking notes.

La Dolce Vita
Debater
Debater

Post by La Dolce Vita »

silversnowflake wrote:She never said it was for "medical reasons" she said she was having it done anyway and then just found out the insurance would cover it because of another medical issue.

I actually really respect her. Lauren had hers done and claimed it was for purely medical reasons which seems a bit unlikely. I respect her for having the balls to say you know what, this is what I'm doing. I don't get why people are so stressed. IT'S HER NOSE. If she wants surgery on it good for her. I would NEVER have plastic surgery but it's a personal choice.

It's not like she's 18 and only just an adult. She's 21. She's been thinking about this for years and is more than old enough to make her own decision.

Only downside is we're still stuck with Marissa. >.< She's annoying me already.

Meghan's parents though, they were obviously nervous but still filmed for her. How cute are they? And good for them being so supportive about something Meghan wants to do.
I completely agree with everything you said. I could barely make it through this video because i cant stand meghans personality but i give her so many props for being straight up and honest with everyone. I know she is going to receive alot of hate from people for chosing to have a nose job and its such a shame because for once a youtuber is open and honest with their viewers and for what? To be ridiculed. Its sad really.and for the person that said they cant believe her parents would approve or whatever- shes an adult. They have no say. They arent helicopter parents. Theyre being supportive and thats the best way they could be in this situation. I wouldnt want my parents trying to tell me when i was 21.

La Dolce Vita
Debater
Debater

Post by La Dolce Vita »

I wouldn't want my parents telling me what to do** lol my bad

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

That nose job is all good and well if that's what she wants but other YouTubers wait until they actually got it done instead of building up to it like it's something their subscriber benefit from.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

oxyyw
Debater
Debater

Post by oxyyw »

Omg I can't wait to see her new nose

Return to “Meghan Rienks”