UglyFaceOfBeauty Part 9

Kizz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty Part 9

Post by Kizz »

Her sister wears Graces clothes in half her instagram pics, so shes defo not as skinny as her pics indicate if she's filling in Graces stretched out handmedowns

no its becky
Debater
Debater

Post by no its becky »

So uh Grace went to meet Kardashians in a nightgown.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

i laughed so hard at this:

"Last night me and the girls had a 2am trip to Tinsel Town because we hadn't eaten all day. I wanted a huge fat burger but I had a salad instead"

..COVERED IN DRESSING looool
someone asked her if this was a healthy salad
so they could get it next time they were there and she replied:

" it's healthy without the sauce but you can ask for it to come without it. I didn't because I hadn't eaten all day so didn't mind the extra calories! It's so sexy! X"

if you were so concerned about the fact that you didnt eat all day and u needed to get the extra calories in then why not go for the burger u wanted????...grace logics...
just admit you cant get a salad down ur throat unless its covered in dressing gurl

Nsinyu
Learner
Learner

Post by Nsinyu »

That's the least healthy salad I've seen in a while
Don't think she'll lose that stone by Christmas

agreatperhaps
Informer
Informer

Post by agreatperhaps »

sooo many things to say about the new video...

1) this is SUCH a tiny thing but it irritates me endlessly - does she think that an ellipsis consists of two dots??? because she has made that mistake so many times now i can't believe that it's just carelessness.
2) when companies give her clothes for free, like the pyjamas in the new video, what size do you think they give her? if it's the 14 she claims to be in her hauls then she most certainly isn't fitting into them and they are a complete waste of money.
3) girl uses so much product on her face - even the primer and foundation alone is a ridiculous amount - no wonder she's so oily.
4) laughing so hard at the product naming fails: one of mac's most famous eyeshadows, omega, written as "omego", and the ysl lipstick in "pink in confide" which is actually called "pink in confidence"... the whole name is too long, so it doesn't show up when you hover over the colour on feelunique. do your research properly, gracie.
5) i can't believe she's going to events dressed like a tumblr reject with those too-tight pants that clash with her hair and the god awful gun clutch that everyone got over about a year ago.
6) thought this was going to be a get ready with me for the event she went to last night... until i realised she still had pink hair. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO EDIT A VIDEO? it's not like we've been inundated with other things that she had to upload first. not impressed at all.

rant over, haha!

LivingLavidaLola
Learner
Learner

Post by LivingLavidaLola »

Bloody hell, i get that Grace is annoying, I also understand the irritation she causes due to her lying about her size but knit picking over every item of food she posts is quite immature. She's obviously deluded thinking shes a size fourteen I agree with the general sentiment on that but come on, lets not act like we don't eat unhealthily from time to time, I actually prefer the fact she is not ashamed to post about her food, she's way better than some guru's who lead their followers to believe they are living a certain lifestyle when they are not. She deffo has an unhealthy relationship with food is obviously lying about her diet to a certain degree but I also think the 'meal shaming' (not sure what to call it) is also quite unhealthy and promotes the idea that you have to eat a hundred percent healthy and have ridiculously small meals and such all the time to be healthy and in shape. Thats not the case, it's all about balance, I don't think it's wrong to indulge with friends or make home made sausage rolls and easily influenced kids shouldn't either.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

agreatperhaps wrote:sooo many things to say about the new video...

4) laughing so hard at the product naming fails: one of mac's most famous eyeshadows, omega, written as "omego", and the ysl lipstick in "pink in confide" which is actually called "pink in confidence"... the whole name is too long, so it doesn't show up when you hover over the colour on feelunique. do your research properly, gracie.
rooooooooooofl she is such a failure

on another note she just posted this tweet:

Gracie @GracieFrancesca · 8m 8 minutes ago

Really don't understand how anyone is watching the EMA's when #policeunderpressure is on. Educate yourself in keeping our kids safe FFS"

this coming from the woman who watches xfactor and "the only way is essex" etc.
its fine if u watch shows like that, but please dont pretend to be better than everyone else for 1 time watching a more educational show over something like the mtv awards...
if she wouldve been invited for free by mtv to attend she would rush her ass over there to fangirl over c-list mucisians like wiz kalifa (anyone remember that embarrassing festival video) instead of watching "police under pressure" dont front gurl

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

The foundation brush in her grwm looked disgusting. It was stiff and matted with old foundation. ick no wonder she always has pimples.
And again with the crazy bronzer muttonchops

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Her contouring is a joke in general. It's just orange streaks.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

foreverlurkin
Learner
Learner

Post by foreverlurkin »

I watched one of her videos from 2011 (sorry I can never embedded properly) but she really doesn't look that different size wise apart from her face being fuller back then, I actually think she looks better here tbh haha.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

^^^ Wow she actually seems a lot more comfortable with her body in that older video. She wasn't holding bags and stuff up to her stomach to hide it, her legs and arms were out without being pinned to her sides, or in an awkward angle.
She was just a lot more likable then. Not so arrogant and defensive the way she is now.

Kizz
Informer
Informer

Post by Kizz »

What did you all think to her admitting she was 19 stone? Idk how much shes "lost", about 4? So that'd put her at 15 stone now, not sure i believe that! 15 stone and a size 12, hmm!!

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

I actually think Gracie is one of those people who looks better without make up. She looks beautiful in the beginning of the video where she hasnt put on make up and where her hair is just simple behind her ears. And NATURAL eyebrows. (I cant stand those painted on eye brows) Imagine her with really natural, minimal make up and simple hairstyle + clothes that fit her she would look really good.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

im cutting out sugar and fatty foods. Lets see if I make it to my goal of 20 pound lost before gracie... ;)
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

Lacri
Learner
Learner

Post by Lacri »

I'm curious how she will manage to lose the weight when she wasn't able to lose anything over a year 8-) 1 stone is around 6,5 kg, right? That's my goal by Christmas too, although I want to focus on centimetres more... Right now I'm around size 42/44 (uk 14/16), she's definitely much bigger

Uglyfaceofugly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Uglyfaceofugly »

She is deluded. I think this girl needs serious help. I'm just gonna post this to prove a point. I've lost 6 and a half stone, and now, on the right, I am a UK size 12 - 14. Now I know I'm not thin, but I know for sure grace is bigger than me. She is NOT a 12 - 14. I think she genuinely is convinced though because she's been lying for so long. It's sad really.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Uglyfaceofugly wrote:She is deluded. I think this girl needs serious help. I'm just gonna post this to prove a point. I've lost 6 and a half stone, and now, on the right, I am a UK size 12 - 14. Now I know I'm not thin, but I know for sure grace is bigger than me. She is NOT a 12 - 14. I think she genuinely is convinced though because she's been lying for so long. It's sad really.
Grace is like your 'before' picture. You look great btw x x

Uglyfaceofugly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Uglyfaceofugly »

Pinksk8 wrote:
Uglyfaceofugly wrote:She is deluded. I think this girl needs serious help. I'm just gonna post this to prove a point. I've lost 6 and a half stone, and now, on the right, I am a UK size 12 - 14. Now I know I'm not thin, but I know for sure grace is bigger than me. She is NOT a 12 - 14. I think she genuinely is convinced though because she's been lying for so long. It's sad really.
Grace is like your 'before' picture. You look great btw x x

Haha right?! Thank you <3

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Kizz wrote:What did you all think to her admitting she was 19 stone? Idk how much shes "lost", about 4? So that'd put her at 15 stone now, not sure i believe that! 15 stone and a size 12, hmm!!
There's no way in hell she's a size 12. I'm a little thinner than her and I'm not a size 12.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Marnie
Informer
Informer

Post by Marnie »

Well done for genuinely losing 6 stone people like Grace massively undermine the achievements of others just like yourself, you look great!

Just because she clamps her arms to side every time she takes a selfie to appear slimmer, it doesn't genuinely mean that's another stone lost!

Return to “Grace F Victory”