Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Official Schuerman Glossary!

Post by Desert Wind »

glowstar wrote:
Indilwen wrote:Okay, since I was reminded by my lovely friend about this thread, I'll add:

"grapes" another word for pot

smoking grapes...self explanatory
They smoke pot?! That actually explains quite a bit...
Jobless, especially. Allegedly. ;)

Not making accusations, here as that is not kosher, buuuut... Let's say I've been around enough people who enjoy a little of the ganja and Jobless raises red flags. *nods wisely*

:lol:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

glowstar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by glowstar »

Desert Wind wrote:
glowstar wrote:
Indilwen wrote:Okay, since I was reminded by my lovely friend about this thread, I'll add:

Not making accusations, here as that is not kosher, buuuut... Let's say I've been around enough people who enjoy a little of the ganja and Jobless raises red flags. *nods wisely*

It would explain a lot. Including his ability to tolerate laying around all day. Perhaps that's why his eyes are red and glassy sometimes too. Image

deville
Informer
Informer

Post by deville »

Adding:

X = Phoenix, cause that's what mommy taught him to write instead of his actual initial or name.
Because she probably can't spell it either.

Trasay88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Trasay88 »

Desert Wind wrote:
bump wrote:
FatalFlaw wrote:Shartbag: gigantic brown greasy couch-like piece of furniture. Formerly known as the "fartbag," until Jay overtrusted a fart and actually shit himself.

see also: Splenda, side effects and Explosive Diarrhea
Oh god, did he really?!?
According to Princess (See also: Phoenix, Child of the Corn) yes, Jobless shat himself while enjoying a particularly juicy fart session. Phoenix has a big mouth, that little scamp has ratted his folks out on several things, recently. :rofl:
What has Phoenix ratted them out on? Curious newbie right here!

curlymopptopp
Stalker
Stalker

Post by curlymopptopp »

I made a GG account specifically because everyone forgot the most annoying one of all!!

"good" - Adjective used incorrectly to replace WELL
Examples used in SHam's daily vocabulary from the moment they wake up to the second they hit the hay:
"Did you sleep good?" "I don't feel good" "you did good"

Seriously drives me BONKERS! Bonkers enough to make a gg account to tell the world how much it makes my skin crawl

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Lilybug - current nickname for funny little girl who talks in grunts and sounds instead of words.

Weenix - how Sam refers to Phoenix when talking to both he and Lily. See above about using their words.

Tahoe - Paradise, a magical place where the food is better, the weather is warmer, the sun is shinier, the beach is lakeside fabulousness, the friends are friendlier, the barbers cut hair better and the exes of your estranged family members bring you prezzies. Heaven on earth.

Billings MT - the polar opposite of Tahoe, a miserable hell on earth where the neighbors are to be avoided at all costs, the parents at gymnastics are unreasonable assholes who do not like their children to be filmed and plastered onto the internet, there is no Dunkin Donuts, so a gift card from a minion is not useful, the kids couldn't go outside because of the feet of snow and freezing temperatures, a evil traitor family members don't appreciate having heirlooms broken by rowdy kids.

WIP - Ford Warriors in Pink. The had a nice sedan with the absolute minimal decal representation, they traded it for an Explorer with no decals at all. Instead of raising breast cancer awareness and using the free vehicle and gas to help people battling the disease, Sam painted her nails pink, dyed her hair pink two years ago and did a pink eye makeup tutorial.

Nokia - Suckers who sent the Scammers on a cruise with the Lumia, they expected photos and updates from the trip. They did not get them. The device has not been seen since.

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

Norma is X, correct? How did he come to be nicknamed Norman?
ImageImageImage

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Norman Bates is the titular character in the movie Psycho. Weird creepy obsession with "Mother." It fits.

Angelica Pickles
Learner
Learner

Post by Angelica Pickles »

Desert Wind wrote:
glowstar wrote:

In the vlog last night..when they had their date and they were on the overlook coughing and laughing.. I wondered the same thing

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”