Rachelleea

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rachelleea

Post by snap2it »

I think she's done Melbourne 3 times. The first time when she moved from Brisbane, then I think she moved in with Rachel Aust, moved to another apartment, moved to Canada, returned to Australia lived with her Mum for a bit and then moved to another Melbourne apartment.

I don't know what she does all day except shuffle around coffee table books.

She has spent a lot of money on non- essential items.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

I can't believe this thread is still active...I am having so much fun over on her tattle page.

Anyway, I'm still confused about how she affords everything and what she is doing in Canada.

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

She was recommended to me multiple times so I've watched some of her videos. She basically does nothing but spend money? It's a real talent to make a video out of nothing.

I was also wondering how can se afford all of that. Buy everything for one apartment, move out and buy everything for another apartment And her views are pretty low and her store doesn't offer much. I guess she does something on the side, but how, when she goes to 5 different stores to find one specific fake flower. Gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous. Or perhaps she is living on credit cards lol. I've checked some of the stuff she was buying and damn those were expensive, especially all together.

And she does nothing in her videos, rearrange a corner and "cleaning" which is her wiping down few white surfaces where you cannot see the dirt and turning on the vacuum.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

BlueFairy wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:03 am
She was recommended to me multiple times so I've watched some of her videos. She basically does nothing but spend money? It's a real talent to make a video out of nothing.

I was also wondering how can se afford all of that. Buy everything for one apartment, move out and buy everything for another apartment And her views are pretty low and her store doesn't offer much. I guess she does something on the side, but how, when she goes to 5 different stores to find one specific fake flower. Gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous. Or perhaps she is living on credit cards lol. I've checked some of the stuff she was buying and damn those were expensive, especially all together.

And she does nothing in her videos, rearrange a corner and "cleaning" which is her wiping down few white surfaces where you cannot see the dirt and turning on the vacuum.

Her family must have got a significant payout after the fires burnt their whole house down. Just a thought?

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

BlueFairy wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:03 am

Going by her latest video. YouTube is her only income. Her store as you said is nothing. Who is going to buy a notepad?

She is wasting money on stuff she doesn't need.

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

I've watched few of her latest videos as it's relaxing (because nothing happens and it's just pretty colours) but she really does nothing all day.

She goes shopping all the time, idk why she doesn't make videos out of that, you can only rearrange 3 vases and fake flowers so many times.

Backstreet51
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Backstreet51 »

BlueFairy wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:39 pm
I've watched few of her latest videos as it's relaxing (because nothing happens and it's just pretty colours) but she really does nothing all day.

She goes shopping all the time, idk why she doesn't make videos out of that, you can only rearrange 3 vases and fake flowers so many times.
I tried to have her on in the bg but it felt like it was dumbing me down, I had to stop lol

Return to “P-U”