SponsorshipPolice
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 4

Post by SponsorshipPolice »

Pampered Princess wrote:^^I know!!
In her last two videos she is commenting on how she makes videos with her hair 'all jacked up' and 'boogers comin' outta my nose' and that is how she is. No, Melissa..that is not how you have 'always been'...You used to care about your appearance and your hygiene. Something changed..big time.
It shows her entitlement. She thinks that if she were to define "being herself" as taking feces and smearing it on her face, we should accept it because that's what she wants to do. That's the logic of misbehaving 5 year olds. That booger thing really highlighted her immaturity. We should put up with whatever gross behavior? Naw, naw. You're gross little girl. Just gross.

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ainthatabitch »

She's turned into hillbilly ho-down white trash diva. She used to give a damn about her appearance and someday, hopefully when she gets off the drugs and alcohol she is gonna be soooo damned embarrassed to see these videos. When you get all strung out on dope, you. just. quit. caring. It's that simple. This girl needs her Jesus back in her life.

LivinLaVida
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LivinLaVida »

It looks like it ate my original post ... but basically, I just watched FFPP. I do not believe for a second that was a child coughing in the background.

ghbabe05
Learner
Learner

Post by ghbabe05 »

LivinLaVida wrote:It looks like it ate my original post ... but basically, I just watched FFPP. I do not believe for a second that was a child coughing in the background.
I would totally agree with you there. It sounded like she was laughing, not coughing. And if she was coughing, why was Mel laughing at her?

Sketchy for sure.

ghbabe05
Learner
Learner

Post by ghbabe05 »

I just watched it again.

It does kind of sound like a cough in the background.

But it sounds slightly manly :?

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

ghbabe05 wrote:I just watched it again.

It does kind of sound like a cough in the background.

But it sounds slightly manly :?
I love how shady and sketchy she/her videos are now.*pops the popcorn* C'mon Mel, give us a how-to on smoking a crack pipe without smudging your dayglow pink lipstick.

LivinLaVida
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LivinLaVida »

I thought it was "manly" - certainly, an adult.

Granted, kids can make all sorts of hellish sounds, especially when they're sick. But I don't believe her story for a second, especially because Mel also laughed at that moment. It made me think of that scene in "Mean Girls" ... "*cough, cough* I'm sick."

Long-time lurker, and I never planned to post ... but I truly believe she just made up a story about her little girl being sick so she would get views and comments but not have to do a post.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

I can't stand how gross she's been looking lately. I like to eat when I watch my subscriptions and she honest just looks so sloppy that it puts me off my appetite. Maybe I'm spoiled by Glamlifeguru because even when shes sick she still looks more put together than Melissa. Unsub in 3,2,1....

jmmunoz03
Learner
Learner

Post by jmmunoz03 »

Her skin looks so horrible and splotchy. It never use to be that way. Maybe too much tanning.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

She didn't make a FFPP because she didn't feel like it....She is lazy.

mswill
Talker
Talker

Post by mswill »

Omg I just watched the video and yes that is a mans cough and notice when the person coughs she turns and smiles. Why is she lying but the worst thing is people are not catching on.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Can she not read, or can she not see. She stumbles over so many words in every single video especially when she's trying read the description of a product. I don't understand.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I went to look at a site and somehow that old t-shirt site Mel was pimping that ugly FFPP shirt popped up.

Did they somehow print her shirts..? I ask because when the 'campaign' was just done, it said something like 'finished/this campaign did not reach it's goal' but now it just says 'finished' and does not say it does not reach it's goal. I know sometimes that company will print the shirts if the 'charity' reaches at least 50 shirts, and Mel was awfully close, like 47..? I just wonder if they slid her through her 'goal' number..just wondered!!!!!!!

ETA: link-
https://represent.com/melissaraymond

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Pampered Princess wrote:I went to look at a site and somehow that old t-shirt site Mel was pimping that ugly FFPP shirt popped up.

Did they somehow print her shirts..? I ask because when the 'campaign' was just done, it said something like 'finished/this campaign did not reach it's goal' but now it just says 'finished' and does not say it does not reach it's goal. I know sometimes that company will print the shirts if the 'charity' reaches at least 50 shirts, and Mel was awfully close, like 47..? I just wonder if they slid her through her 'goal' number..just wondered!!!!!!!

ETA: link-
https://represent.com/melissaraymond

She probably bought the last 3 herself... Adam's deaughter has one right?

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

I never noticed how dark Melissa's upper lip area is...gross.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

kuchikopi wrote:I never noticed how dark Melissa's upper lip area is...gross.
Yeah it is, lol. Post a screenshot tho so we know which video you're seeing it in :)

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Does girl have a mustache?

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Does girl have a mustache?

lovelylaura418
Talker
Talker

Post by lovelylaura418 »

Adams daughter is on a posting spree of Mels daughter. Not really juicy news tho since we've seen them all together.

I need Mel to post another video so we actually have stuff to gossip about!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms Peacock
Learner
Learner

Post by Ms Peacock »

PinkPhoenix wrote:Does girl have a mustache?
I have a skin condition called melasma, which causes dark spots to appear on the face...it is hormonal...unfortunately mine appears on my upper lip and above my eyebrows. The spot on my upper lip can make it appear that I have a mustache even though I don't. It's awful...I suspect Melissa has the same kind of issue...however she did once make a how to shave your face video so who knows. Also EmilyNoel83 recently did a video on melasma

Return to “Melmphs”