Shani Grimmond Pt.1

pinkice716
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shani Grimmond Pt.1

Post by pinkice716 »

I guess she's new? She's had her channel for a year and is at over 100,000. I think you can categorize her as one of those girls who's gaining popularity because she's pretty. She cakes on way too much makeup for someone who's only 17 and with great skin.

addictedtolipstick
Learner
Learner

Re: Shani Grimmond

Post by addictedtolipstick »

I think she got popular because of tumblr pictures with her boyfriend... I don't get it he looks like a girl

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

I really don't find her pretty without makeup, tbh. She is just effortlessly thin and she eats whatever she wants, no exercise (watch her morning or school routine, can't remember). I think everyone is just jealous of her metabolism, I know I am!

NoFace
Learner
Learner

Post by NoFace »

Was wondering how long it would take her to get a thread! I think she's really annoying, she comes across obnoxious and up her own ass. Also those freaking facial expressions she pulls ALL the time? Does she think it's cute?? Although I do think she's relatively pretty.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

i don't mind her. she doesn't seem super smart and is obviously a pretty, popular girl at school but she seems nice and is really dedicated to her channel and puts out new content all the time, which is more than you can say for a lot of popular youtubers.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

I actually quite like her, she seems to put a lot of effort into her videos.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

it seems like shani's starting to become a pretty big deal. she first had the little modelling gig, then was obviously flown to sydney to have her teeth done (which imo seemed totally unnecessary - her teeth were good!) and then is hanging out with chloe morello. she's said she's going to become a full time youtuber when she finishes school in a few months and i'm really interested in seeing how that goes for her

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

I really her, I don't think her quirky personality is forced like some other gurus and I find her videos entertaining. I can't believe she is only 17 though!

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

She collaborated with a doctor and got her teeth fixed. I wish she had included a disclaimer or something because after she did her #teethtalk video she mentioned she was featured on the doctor's channel. I'm sure she got a discount or something for participating in something like that... but yeah... here is the dentist's video

appletree1234
Stalker
Stalker

Post by appletree1234 »

socialight wrote:She collaborated with a doctor and got her teeth fixed. I wish she had included a disclaimer or something because after she did her #teethtalk video she mentioned she was featured on the doctor's channel. I'm sure she got a discount or something for participating in something like that... but yeah... here is the dentist's video
The same doctor that Loz Curtis used I believe.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

appletree1234 wrote:
socialight wrote:She collaborated with a doctor and got her teeth fixed. I wish she had included a disclaimer or something because after she did her #teethtalk video she mentioned she was featured on the doctor's channel. I'm sure she got a discount or something for participating in something like that... but yeah... here is the dentist's video
The same doctor that Loz Curtis used I believe.
I guess she's officially part of the plastics... since she's with Curtis and Morello.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

ikr... i actually had such high hopes for her but she's becoming such a clone

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

I hope Shani hits it big and replaces people like Lauren Curtis. I don't think she needed her teeth done but if there was an issue with them being weak, or she just really wanted to fix them, I can understand. Hopefully she does know she's naturally stunning and leaves her lips etc alone!

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

noracinq wrote:ikr... i actually had such high hopes for her but she's becoming such a clone
Exactly, she's just two steps away. All that's left are the boob implants and bleached hair (perhaps lip injections too, but that's just the final touch).

workerbee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by workerbee »

I feel Shani is going to be very successful on Youtube and may even supersede Lauren Curtis one day. Hopefully the Youtube "fame" doesn't go to her head.

youtubebeauts
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubebeauts »

SHES 17?!

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

She is 17 and finishes high school in the next two weeks then she is going to Schoolies on the Gold Coast (She mentioned that in a video I watched). She seems pretty normal to me and I don't have a problem with the teeth being "fake" because every person in my family has had there teeth done in one form or another, so it is pretty normal to me.

I am pretty sure she lives close to me because in a vlog she mentioned how long it takes her to get to the Gold Coast and it is the same time for me, so I am pretty sure she lives on the North Side of Brisbane. I think she is also doing OP in school because this whole yt thing started half way through year 11 so she would have already started it and there wasn't much point in dropping it until some point this year which it would have been too late. I would like to her go to uni at least part time because it is so easy to manager yt and two classes a week.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

she said in the comments of a video that she was going to be doing yt full time after her hsc (it's hsc in queensland, right?). tbh, i don't see her going to uni, i don't think she's interested in doing that. it will be interesting to see how she goes over summer because i assume she'll be posting a tonne. i wonder if she'll be able to keep up posting interesting videos or if she'll just get more and more sponsored and less unique. i hope not and i really hope she knocks lauren curtis off her pedestal

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

noracinq wrote:she said in the comments of a video that she was going to be doing yt full time after her hsc (it's hsc in queensland, right?). tbh, i don't see her going to uni, i don't think she's interested in doing that. it will be interesting to see how she goes over summer because i assume she'll be posting a tonne. i wonder if she'll be able to keep up posting interesting videos or if she'll just get more and more sponsored and less unique. i hope not and i really hope she knocks lauren curtis off her pedestal
No it is OP in Queensland.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

ahaha whoops you said that and i had no idea what it was. my bad~

Return to “Shani Grimmond”