Hannah Maggs

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Maggs

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Couldn't bring myself to watch the full 27 minutes of their new blog. The swearing does bother me I must say, along with the constant MOANING! Oh yay Stef has another fast car he can so virtuously speed in then bitch about how unfair it is that he got caught....cos he's such a "sleb and all

fairydust181219
Learner
Learner

Post by fairydust181219 »

I know they are still working things out but my god are they slaves to that child's tantrums. They let Grayson chew menus so he won't scream instead of trying to deal with the screaming. Theres tons more examples in the vlogs.

Used to love them and until about I week ago I noticed no difference - went to watch an old vlog and its been ruined for me now. Do the same and you'll see - just subtle differences. Also I get the feeling Hannah can/could have been quite a bully in the past - sometimes the way you catch her sneering/commenting at people isn't quite right and shes very bitchy when drunk.

Unfortunately as with any youtubers watch them long enough and you'll start to dislike them (Sacconejolys, Schuermans..) because no amount of editing can hide it all

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

fairydust181219 wrote:I know they are still working things out but my god are they slaves to that child's tantrums. They let Grayson chew menus so he won't scream instead of trying to deal with the screaming. Theres tons more examples in the vlogs.

Used to love them and until about I week ago I noticed no difference - went to watch an old vlog and its been ruined for me now. Do the same and you'll see - just subtle differences. Also I get the feeling Hannah can/could have been quite a bully in the past - sometimes the way you catch her sneering/commenting at people isn't quite right and shes very bitchy when drunk.

Unfortunately as with any youtubers watch them long enough and you'll start to dislike them (Sacconejolys, Schuermans..) because no amount of editing can hide it all
Both Hannah and Stef come off as very judgmental people.

linzilou
Talker
Talker

Post by linzilou »

didnt one of them have a bitch fit about not using thumbnails of famous youtubers? their latest vlog has a zoella thubnail....

ohsotwee
Learner
Learner

Post by ohsotwee »

linzilou wrote:didnt one of them have a bitch fit about not using thumbnails of famous youtubers? their latest vlog has a zoella thubnail....
Argh you took the words right out of my mouth! Stef totally called the SacconeJoly's out for doing this. You sellout Stef ;)

linzilou
Talker
Talker

Post by linzilou »

ohsotwee wrote:
linzilou wrote:didnt one of them have a bitch fit about not using thumbnails of famous youtubers? their latest vlog has a zoella thubnail....
Argh you took the words right out of my mouth! Stef totally called the SacconeJoly's out for doing this. You sellout Stef ;)

haha- they are not coming off very well at the minute are they? i use to love them so hopefully they can pull it back. stef said something at about the 50 second mark in an irish accent about going to see alfie and alfie has a book deal. thought that might have been him taking the piss out of the SJ's as well lol

jedoc1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jedoc1 »

Love them :) it's so refreshing to see people tell it like it is that parenthood isn't all Rosie,and the editing they put in is unbelievable,and if they pretended to be the nicest people ever they would be called fake at least they're real

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

fairydust181219 wrote:I know they are still working things out but my god are they slaves to that child's tantrums. They let Grayson chew menus so he won't scream instead of trying to deal with the screaming. Theres tons more examples in the vlogs.

Agree. Honestly NO ONE is absent of flaws, and although I do like that they are very clearly a young couple and a 20 something mom who is still trying to figure things out, having lost her own mother, while morning the lost of her freedom.
The fact that she likes her drink ( although I have an issue that it's never ONE drink), etc is somewhat refreshing, I strongly dislike Steph(stef?)
It's quite easy to dislike him , especially when following on twitter.

Like many, I dislike him calling the mother of his son, in front of him, a bitch, etc. dislike they let the kid chew menus, dislike they never seem to clean the kids face when they leave the house, he always seemed to be covered in dried food, etc

The editing is cool, but it would get old real soon

(agree with the drone, super disrespectful towards other people)

All in all, like ALL youtubers they will get hate sooner or later and I doubt steph will know how to handle it in a grown up fashion.
They are also super jealous of the SJ - while thinking they're so much better than them . still they keep making this passive aggressive remarks towards them. Not classy, not humble, not cool. ( and I REALLY dislike the SJ) .

what saves them is that they upload only once a week, and it's mostly landscape with music footage.
EVEN SO, they managed to add baby eating paper, filthy face, name calling and always drinking till they get hungover.

CAN NOT imagine how would people react to daily vlogs from those two. :D

ohsotwee
Learner
Learner

Post by ohsotwee »

Can we all just take a moment to remember stef's ex - hahahhaa. Not actually that long ago really - he and Hannah must only have been together about a year before she got pregnant. No wonder she misses partying- they didn't get much time to just be a couple before that little bald menace came along.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -club.html

ohsotwee
Learner
Learner

Post by ohsotwee »

Can we all just take a moment to remember this... Stef's ex pahah

lipstick jungle

ohsotwee wrote:Can we all just take a moment to remember this... Stef's ex pahah

I feel bad posting on the rave a guru, because I have little to rave about

I had NO idea about Stef's past and I believe not over 90% of their viewers and it would change a lot if they did

we_disappear
Informer
Informer

Post by we_disappear »

OMG that article is hilarious! I can't believe he was with Cheska from MIC, the most desperate of the whole cast hahaha

jedoc1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jedoc1 »

are they actually married?2011 till now seems an awful short time to meet someone new,marry them and have a baby

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

ohsotwee wrote:Can we all just take a moment to remember this... Stef's ex pahah

How did you remember or even know this :D I cant believe he was with Cheska unless it was just for photos. Dont remember him being Cheskas boyfriend in MIC.

The bit i dislike is when Hannah puts on a voice pretending to be Baby G cursing her and calling her a bitch! It doesnt sit right with me. They were at Zoe's book launch this week so that will probably feature in their vlog. I think Stef is a bit of a social climber and loves any attention he might receive especially if people think he is a celebrity.

Post by Guest »

ohsotwee wrote:Hopefully the novelty will wear off soon - some of the shots make me feel a bit dizzy

Also I would have thought they would be a bit careful about showing where they live - maybe they haven't reached the zoella level of stalker fan crazies yet
I get they probably don't have crazy stalker fans yet but in that drone shot from their balcony I could tell exactly where they live! They literally live less than 5 minutes away from me, I could see my house in the footage.
I agree as they get more popular they need to be more careful,especially with a young child.

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

I want to know if Stef is from a really wealthy family or makes a ton of money doing whatever his day job is?? Anybody have any insight?

They just seem well off to me.. mind you I'm from Canada and have no idea what the cost of living is like wherever they are (downtown london? No? lol im clueless)
"Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain't got no end.."

MariaTheMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by MariaTheMermaid »

So Hannah is going to talk about effects of childbirth on her body in an upcoming video where she wants to talk about her first year of being a mum...she's going to talk about Tena lady just like Anna Saccone Joly(casually shows them in her shopping bag)
Clearly Gleam gets them the same deals, both of them also constantly talk about their love for Zara Baby clothes.

oh_n0ez
Talker
Talker

Post by oh_n0ez »

Sorry for posting this here, I think it probably belongs in the "trash a guru" section but I don't think they have a thread there? Anyway, this was posted in the description of this week's vlog:
Also, I'd like you to all please trust me whenever I choose to do advertorial content (this is the first time) that I would only ever feature something that I used or would recommend to a friend. Please remember that we make these videos at a loss as Stef uses original music (which the labels claim copyright on even though we always get permission which means we don't make ad money). Advertorials are something we'll need to do every now and again in order to keep ourselves from going bankrupt, I hope you all understand and trust me that I will only work with select brands and companies that I feel are a benefit to everyone (so no sugary drinks I promise) x : )
To me, this comes off as them feeling they should be making money off these vlogs. I get that they put a lot of effort into them, but no one's forcing them to do it. People started uploading on youtube before there was ad revenue to be made, just for the love of it. I don't understand why they, or anyone, should expect to make money off of it. I like their vlogs, but this really rubbed me the wrong way. It would be one thing if this was still a beauty channel, but it's them filming their private family life for the world, and they're now explicitly saying they want/need to make money off of it.

And that "going bankrupt" comment. Stef seems to be doing fairly well with whatever his job is (given what he spends on gadgets), and Hannah's bags seems to be selling like hotcakes, so I really doubt vlogging is going to send them to the poor house. And hey, you know what? If it's too expensive they can always just stop?? Seems like they're getting greedy I think seeing their buddy Zoella buying mansions with youtube money has put some ideas in their heads.

ETA: Also, wtf happened to the drone? They didn't explain what happened very well at all. Did it just not land? Wouldn't it have fallen eventually? Did it just keep going up in the air? Shouldn't they have notified someone as that could be dangerous?? They were so vague about it.

lipstick jungle

YEAP; these two REALLY need a trash section.

This is what I wrote on the SJ thread

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hannah maggs ALSO has bladder weakness and uses the same stuff Anna (SJ) does. :rofl:

One of my pet peeves is when EVERY YOUTUBER promotes the same sh*T at the same time. why don't they vary at least?

[youtube][/youtube]

They were smart by adding this ( not sure I believe the "at a loss" part ( plus the usual and very tacky dig at the SJ - the bold part. They promoted soda stream) :
Also, I'd like you to all please trust me whenever I choose to do advertorial content (this is the first time) that I would only ever feature something that I used or would recommend to a friend. Please remember that we make these videos at a loss as Stef uses original music (which the labels claim copyright on even though we always get permission which means we don't make ad money). Advertorials are something we'll need to do every now and again in order to keep ourselves from going bankrupt, I hope you all understand and trust me that I will only work with select few brands and companies that I feel are a benefit to everyone (so no sugary drinks I promise) x : )

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I have to say i was taken aback when she announced she had used Tena Lady - the minute i heard what her blog post was about i know what was coming and Hannah was very uncomfortable mentioning them - i wonder is that because she had to tell a little white lie about these? Please 'stop themselves going bankrupt' - where is it they are spending Christmas - oh yes skiing!!!! Hardly the actions of people on the bread line! Have to say i'm more than a bit fed up that these just following the same path as everyone else, i suppose it was inevitable

And Michelaks - wipe your sons nose!

Return to “Hannah Maggs”