Hannah Maggs

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Hannah Maggs

Post by ima »

I've never really been into pregnancy and mummy vloggers but I am in love with this girl! I find her content to be so raw and refreshing, even if she has joined the Gleam robots. I know she doesn't really do many beauty videos these days, but thought seeing she has done in the past it'd still be appropriate for her to be on here.

I also find her husband to be very easy on the eye too which helps a little....

thoughts?

brunette
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Maggs

Post by brunette »

I was trying to google a picture of her tattoo and by searching her name i found she had a boob job in the belevedere clinic, and she filmed it for the clinic. i always thought her breasts looked fake

toucs
Learner
Learner

Post by toucs »

Her eyelashes kinda scare me and remind me of spiders. And really fake boobs? Before or after Grayson, because in the birthing video you get a few shots of her boobies and they look rather natural.
Shame they took the video down tho. Looks like she must have had a great surgeon compared to some other gurus with fake boobs.

toomuchfreetime
Talker
Talker

Post by toomuchfreetime »

I love their little family but I had to unsubscribe! I saw them first through her Draw my life video and I wanted to support her! The baby is so cute, editing amazing, loving the vibe! But all the baby talking (I know it's cute for the baby) but it annoys me SO much! And also what the hell with all those compaints about the poor baby? I don't even want to talk about that moment with headphones!! No it's not ok to leave a MONTH OLD baby to cry for food! Let him grow up a little and then teach him! I will continue to support them, I know it's hard to have a baby but she needs to understand that it's ok to not have make up when you give birth to a child, it's ok to look messy, IT IS normal if he waking up during the night!
She said I will continue to vlog for YOU guys! Never talks about Gleam though? That's their moto!
It would be nice if they were not offended by criticism (like when they were laughing at 'hate' comments in one video) and instead listen what looks wrong. At the end I see a lot of good stuff for them but only if they know how to use it!

Also Stef's website.. It's just a SVPPLY / Luvocracy mix !

toucs
Learner
Learner

Post by toucs »

So, she reached 100k. It made me chuckle when she thanked zoella.. So their meetup worked.

snowfeet
Learner
Learner

Post by snowfeet »

toucs wrote:So, she reached 100k. It made me chuckle when she thanked zoella.. So their meetup worked.
When she tweeted "I couldn't have done it without you" I found that quite sad. I think her content and quality is good enough that she would have got there eventually anyway. Zoe doesn't really need to take the credit in my opinion. Stef works so hard on all the editing they should bathe in their own success, in my opinion.

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

snowfeet wrote:
toucs wrote:So, she reached 100k. It made me chuckle when she thanked zoella.. So their meetup worked.
When she tweeted "I couldn't have done it without you" I found that quite sad. I think her content and quality is good enough that she would have got there eventually anyway. Zoe doesn't really need to take the credit in my opinion. Stef works so hard on all the editing they should bathe in their own success, in my opinion.
Agreed. It seems like she has alot of self doubt and feels incapable, which is shame because their vlogs are really great. I doubt Zoe's push did that much?

snowfeet
Learner
Learner

Post by snowfeet »

ima wrote: Agreed. It seems like she has alot of self doubt and feels incapable, which is shame because their vlogs are really great. I doubt Zoe's push did that much?
I'm sure it sent a couple of viewers their way that may not otherwise of found them, but she definitely does not deserve the credit for their success! I think it is so refreshing to see a Youtuber who acts their age (which is becoming very rare nowadays) and is providing quality content each week. Most of all their family is just so endearing! The selfish part of me doesn't want them to get too big because I think the vlogs are great as they are.

hf120323
Learner
Learner

Post by hf120323 »

I love Hannah! I'm a mum myself and know just how hard it is, so I love how she doesn't make out it's all perfect and she's pretty honest when she's finding it a struggle. The editing on her videos is absolutely amazing, you can tell a lot of hard work goes into it. I agree that she could have reached the 100k subscribers eventually without Zoe's help - she's more worthy of them! I haven't really checked out her husband's website, that sort of social media thing isn't really mu cup of tea. Anyway, love this channel! :love2:

nicky_ABB
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nicky_ABB »

new here- I love Hannah and Stef, I agree she is probably a bit young/naive at times but seems quite humble and down to earth. I wonder if they're making much or any money from YT? their videos are the best I've seen -Steff is brilliant at editing. Wish they would disclose things a bit more- like Stokke pretty much sent them every baby item they own..but that's normal.

I might be really ignorant but what's Gleam? I've not heard Hannah talk about it..

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

Gleam is a management company for social media "stars"
Ive never quite understood their purpose but I guess they mediate between companies and the "stars"?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
"Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain't got no end.."

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

Anyone else absolutely love todays vlog? The videos are mainly about Grayson, which is lovely and his personality shining through, but it was really nice to see an insight into her and stef's relationship. They are 100% made for each other and their interactions were so natural, like the camera wasn't there.

Lurker05693
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker05693 »

I LOVE it ! Her and stefan are too cute

But the background music he puts while talking about England losing a football game was a bit toi much
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE PLEASE DONT BE TOO HARSH ABOUT MY GRAMMAR OR ANY MISSPELLING. THANK YOU

lottie27
Talker
Talker

Post by lottie27 »

It is so lovely to see how much they all love each other, especially how much her and Stef love Baby G.

javaholic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by javaholic »

She is such a breath of fresh air. Love their videos. I'm a mum of a 8 month old boy and live far away from my and my husbands family so I can relate to her, especially those first few month that were really hard. I admire her for putting it out there as it was without sugarcoating it.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Looooove her videos and her little family - so adorable! The editing is brilliant too, especially in comparison to the sloppy jobs other youtubers do.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Lurker05693 wrote:I LOVE it ! Her and stefan are too cute

But the background music he puts while talking about England losing a football game was a bit toi much
To be honest I was laughing soooo hard at this. Especially that he just received his new speakers :lol: (But I felt sad for him too)

I love this family. They're cute, funny and "fresher" than some other youtubers.

MeLikey
Learner
Learner

Post by MeLikey »

I really love the way they edit their videos! Cute little family they've got :) their little boy looks like a little old man (I mean this in the cutest way!) although I do think stef in particular needs to grow a thicker pair of skin when it comes to so,e of the comments people leave. The mocking American accent while reading a comment comes to mind.

findingdory
Learner
Learner

Post by findingdory »

They are one of the cutest vlogger families out there - and don't stick to "happy go lucky" theme all the time. At least, Hannah really tries to also show the downsides of her life instead of sugarcoating it. I also like about her that she is working on her own start-up and her and Stef's weekly "blackout night". I try to get my boyfriend to do the same, because he's basically glued to his phone and laptop 24/7 ;)

PoorGracie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PoorGracie »

Does anyone know about how they get their music or what program Stephan uses to edit?

Return to “Hannah Maggs”