This is the Trash forum only.
dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie

Post by dulapeep »

Homegirl definitely got lip injections...

Feb 2014

March 2015

izzy
Learner
Learner

Post by izzy »

bubblegumbitch wrote:Homegirl definitely got lip injections...

Feb 2014

March 2015
Yeah, she talked about getting them in a video. It's not a secret.

mysteq
Learner
Learner

Post by mysteq »

Which video is that?

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

mysteq wrote:Which video is that?

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk
I'm not sure which video she discussed it on, but she admitted it in comments as well, @waldorfdarling posted a screenshot of it on page 30 of this thread

hannuhhhh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hannuhhhh »

I hate how in her feb favs video she acts all special that she loovvves pizza like bitch shut up!! A lotta people do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lapetitebrunette
Learner
Learner

Post by lapetitebrunette »

Where did her "crazy love of pizza" come from? I've been watching her videos for a while now and don't remember ever hearing her talk about pizza?!? especially not enough for so many people to be tweeting her pizza pics so often....So weird.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

^^^ lol i kinda felt that way too...like she kept going on about how her fans send her millions of pics of pizza a day...like her loving pizza is rare or something....everyone knows i love pizza but they don't send me pics of pizza everyday. but i've never heard her speak about her pizza obsession before that video sooo

also i'm just gonna say again that i hate her lips. they look freaking stupid.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i used to really like her and watched almost every single video she posted.

i haven't watched a video from her in months. what a shame. yt gets to everyone, i guess. it's really shitty how these yters let the "internet fame" get to them.

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

She's trying to copy ingrids dounut thing with her pizza obsession lol
"Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain't got no end.."

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

I did not get the pizza thing either?! I've never even heard her talk about it. Just seems stupid and she's doing it for attention. Also I don't like her lips either, she looked better before. To each their own, but I didn't really get the point of her getting them injected.

southerngirl311
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by southerngirl311 »

i think the pizza thing is from twitter/tumblr....i know it's like a "cool" thing to be obsessed with pizza or whatever....i always see edited post about loving pizza, like the one she showed someone tweeted her in her ulta haul. i don't understand what's so "cool" about it.

CouldntMakeUpAName
Debater
Debater

Post by CouldntMakeUpAName »

New to this post, can her reviews and videos be trusted? I just briefly looked over the past 2 pages and didn't really see anything about people calling out lies or super sponsored products? Opinions open.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

i was thinking she might come out with merch or might want to do what ingrid did with donuts, incorporate that in her brand. i can imagine casey coming out with pizza themed shirts something cheesy like 'the only thing i care about is pizza and lipstick' like those dumb tumblr shirts :roll:

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

CouldntMakeUpAName wrote:New to this post, can her reviews and videos be trusted? I just briefly looked over the past 2 pages and didn't really see anything about people calling out lies or super sponsored products? Opinions open.
I can't speak for everyone's opinion here, but I can speak for myself. I've been watching Casey ever since her blonde days and never doubted the authenticity of her reviews. She does get sent a lot of things these days, but if anything I think she would just not talk about something if she didn't like it. If you could say anything negative about her, you could say that she flip-flops between companies- such as how she looooved Bellami for years and now that she's been sent something else she likes better she never mentions that company. I dont really think it has anything to do with dishonesty though- she just gets sent a lot of stuff from what i can tell. Unless anyone else has a particular example I can't think of, she's also pretty good about disclosing when stuff was sent to her. I think the only exception might be the supposed ulta/sephora gift card loophole, but I haven't heard anyone ever disclose about those. She also uses mostly all high end stuff these days but that's the case with most YouTubers that become mildly successful

annabellfell
Lurker
Lurker

Post by annabellfell »

wow so her 'spring beauty must haves' video made me cringe. i've been watching casey for a couple years now and lately she has become SO ANNOYING. it's like she is trying to have the maturity of a 10-year-old…. the bloopers, the not funny jokes, the constant references to tinder…. it's like she's trying way to hard to be quirky and funny and it is not a good look. i used to love her videos and i still think she puts out good content but her new personality makes her nearly impossible to watch! ugh, just had to rant!

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

I feel like she has morphed into one of those girls who can't help but constantly be looking at herself in the mirror..... like literally, I just imagine her day as her getting up, putting on a shit ton of makeup and getting dressed just to stare at herself and take selfies.
I also cannot believe that no one has talked about how UGLY the outfit she wore to Beautycon was
https://instagram.com/p/0QJ8q8Es-g/?taken-by=caseyhl91

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

andthensome wrote:I feel like she has morphed into one of those girls who can't help but constantly be looking at herself in the mirror..... like literally, I just imagine her day as her getting up, putting on a shit ton of makeup and getting dressed just to stare at herself and take selfies.
I also cannot believe that no one has talked about how UGLY the outfit she wore to Beautycon was
https://instagram.com/p/0QJ8q8Es-g/?taken-by=caseyhl91
Oh my god, it looks like she was too lazy to get ready and just grabbed her bed sheet and wrapped it around herself! :rofl:

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

Oh, lord that outfit is hideous. She should've never worn that print all over, let alone in a baggy silhouette. So unflattering.

Btw our girl is now using "boo" too. If I wanted to watch Jaclyn, I'd go to her channel.

Does it hurt that much to stick to your personality??
XOXO

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i'm so over her. close to unsubbing since i haven't watched a video of hers in months. i can't handle this new personality.

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

I really enjoy writing mean comments on her videos. I think she actually gets upset over them unlike most other youtubers who just choose to ignore them. Ill keep watching her videos just to do that lol

Evil troll life ftw
"Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain't got no end.."

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”