Forever Maureen

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Forever Maureen

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

I still haven't heard a plan on how you can be sure he is taking his medications. I have mentioned many times on these boards I am a psychologist and I will mention it again now. As someone who very familiar with psychiatric breaks there is nothing more
Imperative than one taking their medication every day at the same exactly as prescribed. What is the plan to ensure this happens? I have sympathy for him picking up charges while
Unmedicated but given that he knows he becomes unstable to the extent that he gets felonious charges it is important to ensure that he takes meds.

What is the plan Maureen? What medication is he on? Who is his doctor? Who do you call in a crisis? What happens if he misses a dose; does he take it as soon as he remembers or skip? Where does he get his meds filled? Being with something who has a mental health condition requires a level of awareness and preparedness that you don't seem to have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

Maureen do you take meds?
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

LittleLotte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LittleLotte »

WrestlerX1 wrote:
itsjustme wrote:OMG LOLZ Momo is so trolling. Every time she posts, another layer to the rotten onion appears. He can't keep a job... he's a felon... it was only because he's off his medication...

Honey, #1: If he's a felon he won't ever get a job, so unless you want to work two jobs and take care of him, walk now.
#2: If he's on meds to not be violent, what happens the first time your insurance won't cover the meds and you don't have cash? He kills you or the kids?

#3: Sorry, but the box might be from "Zales" but... that ring is not. I have a feeling it's more like white topaz in silver plate. I know that it's not always about the size or quality of the ring, but if he told you that's real and from Zales, he's just telling you another story.

#4: I know you are trolling, because no one is this desperate but... better hurry up. I can see why you are SO pissed Kaikai stole Matt from you. Better marry this one right away before another Kai-type steals this one, too.
I hate to brake it to you, but we have been together for 2 years and engaged for almost a year, and we have had many discussions about getting married. A guy that wasn't serious about it wouldn't even want to talk about it, much less have a serious conversation about exactly what he does and does not want to do. Hell just today he brought up the subject of a honeymoon. As for the job situation, he recently got an HVAC type job, and the boss is apparently allowing him to come back to work next week now that his knee is better. If that doesn't work out he has assured me that something else is bound to come along, especially since he took a cooking course a few months ago and has that as a reference. In the meantime we would just have to wait to get married, which isn't a problem with me since I trust him completely (unlike some people who seem to think I am afraid he will get with someone else, which is just ridiculous).
Not exactly true. Guys will say whatever they want/string you along if it benefits them. Not all guys, but some. And you won't know until you've been with him for a long time. Two years is nothing. I've been with my boyfriend for almost ten. I don't think getting married should be a priority for you right now. You should work on yourself and focus on getting your life together and James'.

Out of curiosity, why does it matter to you so much that you get married quickly? When I was younger, I thought I would want to be married a year or two after dating my boyfriend. My priorities changed and I don't really care about a piece of paper, which is all a license is. My boyfriend and I went through some tough crap (disability, unexpected pregnancy, etc) and we are better people because of it. We put in an offer on a house and we're going to have a child soon. If we had rushed and gotten married when I wanted to, we wouldn't have any of that now.

Besides, if James gets a good job, your SSI will decrease and you'll lose a lot of your benefits like Medicaid, SNAP, and so on once you're married. I am going to lose a lot of mine when I get married but I'm ok with that and I know what I am going to do.

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

Please vlog your wedding day.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer

Post by PADI_Diver »

Girl.... Just... Girl, no.

Most of us on this site are women that have had our experience of shady men, and we are using our collection of experiences to see that your man fits in to similar categories and patterns of men in our fail piles. We are using our judgement based on information you ever-so willingly give us and the second we say something you don't want to hear, you completely ignore it or REALLY reach desperately to try and justify it. I did this with a guy I dated until (again) I ended up in the hospital. If you think a 45 minute commute "over water" is his ultimate show of his love for you, then that's pretty sad. Girl, I commute 40 miles to work each way every day and drive four HOURS one-way to spend time with my fiance while I work on a work transfer to go through. We are choosing to have a long engagement until both of us are financially comfortable to put together a nice and well thought out ceremony for our closest friends and family. It can be done, and we are not rich, by any means.
I really think the best option is to put wedding plans on hold... And nothing is wrong with a long engagement. But again, that's something you don't want to hear so you're going to ignore it, as always. Unlike you, we have been engaged OVER a year and I haven't even picked up a wedding magazine or hopped on any sites. We know we want to spend our lives together, but just because we've recently been engaged doesn't mean that we have to OMG GET IT DONE NOW, OMG. It doesn't have to be extravagant, but it doesn't have to be rushed, either.
I just don't get why you come on this site... No one tells you what you want to hear. No one is going to give you sympathy or handouts because of the behavior you've shown during your run on the Internet doesn't justify it. I just hope one day you do wake up and get a reality check.

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human." - David Bowie

DonsDirtySecret
Informer
Informer

Post by DonsDirtySecret »

WrestlerX1 wrote:
sugartstar123 wrote:What did he do?
I don't believe it is my place to share that on the internet, nor do I think he would appreciate it if I do. I will simply say that he was off of his medicine for awhile and something happened as a result. But the point is he was up front with me about it and didn't try to keep it a secret. As for us getting married, since when did that become about money? In my experience you date/marry someone because you love them, not because they have a lot of money. Moreover, you are not going to find a whole lot of age-appropriate guys who are single and have a lot of money. It's just the truth. Also we don't even intend to get married until he has been employed for at least 3 months.
Maureen, you missed my point. Yes, I wanted a ring, but the ring was representative of the stability required to purchase the ring. One shouldn't marry for money of course. What makes money important is the fact that you need it to live. I assume you have enough stress in your life, right? How will you feel when there's 1 more person to take care of and no money to do so? He isn't stable and a mere 3 months of working (if he can do it) will not prove that he is.

Here's something personal... I have been very sick and had 3 surgeries since I've been married. I would not want James as my husband because he couldn't take care of me in those situations. Fortunately, we had savings and weren't in any danger, but if we hadn't I know that my husband STILL would've been able to support me financially and emotionally. Your fiance' is not in that position. Don't you want someone you can count on?

DonsDirtySecret
Informer
Informer

Post by DonsDirtySecret »

Image[/quote]
"he went to Zales"??

That isn't a diamond Maureen. I'm sorry to embarrass you, but if you think it is then you should know the truth. And Zales doesn't sell CZs...

aquaglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by aquaglitter »

I don't think I have any words left for this impending failnado of a union, so in honor of Beyonce's birthday I'm just gonna respond with reaction gifs. Please to enjoy.
WrestlerX1 wrote:..not sure what the whole cockroach thing was about
WrestlerX1 wrote:Of course there are other guys who want to hang out with me
WrestlerX1 wrote:Aside from his job situation and things that have happened before, which are the only things I have criticized about him
WrestlerX1 wrote:he is really a very nice guy and I can see that he loves me as much as I love him
WrestlerX1 wrote:I really don't know how much more I can expect out of a guy who is still single.

brangelina
Learner
Learner

Post by brangelina »

Did he give you the password to all his facebook accounts? :|

#FreeNate2014

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Ok, you wont get married until he kept that job for three months. i just want to understand, because you said it seems impossible to you to plan a wedding in three months. But since the job thing is so necessary, does that mean youre not going to plan the wedding until those 3 months are over? Or are you going to plan it and hope it works out with his job? What if he loses it and you planned and paid for things already? I dont get it, how do you plan to do it? It will be december by the time those 3 months are over.

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

Maureen, you said you've been together for two years? Is that two whole years(aka24 months, or pretty close to) or is it something like 13 months? lol

You've definitely chosen a Madd dupe: can't hold down minimum wage jobs, want to get married but not live together, mentally unstable in such a fashion that it has had unfortunate accidents...is there something I'm missing?

Why are you SO desperate to get married anyway? It's literally just a piece of paper. This isn't the Middle Ages.

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

*sigh* Maureen, do you want me to tell you about the felon I dated who told me he was going to turn his life around, but never did, and just kept partying until he found someone who was more likely to just asspat him the whole way through? Or do you want me to tell you about the asshole who put me on a pedestal, got me to apply for grad schools in another country so we could live together, and then dropped me as soon as my applications were in and he had met someone on his League of Legends server? (The latter is dating my friend's ex now. My friend's ex is dumb.)
To be totally honest, your fiance sounds a lot like them, expecting every ounce of commitment from you, but unwilling to return it in any way. The whole having two facebooks thing seems hella shady; former felon bf did it too, and after he disappeared and told me to stay out of his life, he would use his other social media accounts to try and follow me until I blocked every single one and reported his ass. Yours will disappear too, and want you out of his life, when he finds a new one. Six months later (our six months, not yours) he'll come back like an unflushable turd. You'll be so happy that you'll let him back in. Don't do this. I did it with the second one (to be fair I was in a new country and lonely, but I really shouldn't have.) You'll be the side piece that time if you do, and that's a terrible thing to be.
The whole him commuting 30 miles to see you because he loves you so much; shit, Maureen, I must really love the idea of working in Aberdeen then, because I'm looking at a 70 mile travel up there for work EVERY. SINGLE. DAY., and then another 70 back home. Maybe I should just marry the city of Aberdeen ffs. Gonna have to fight my flatmate for marrying the city tho, as she's in a similar boat as me. My boyfriend travels up about 30 miles from his mom's house to see me, and I think he crosses 3 bridges over water. I should probably marry him right now, because travel times over water are love. But no, we want to wait until he's finished school and found a steady job, because I don't think he wants to continue living with his mom after that (he lives with her now because he's taking care of her and his siblings, since she had surgery.) I'm trying to think though if yours spending money driving up to see you whenever possible, he's probably spending 50$ in gas every month to see you anyway, so an extra 50$ in rent really is nothing. In which case you're both being dumb, or he's making yet another excuse.
Just don't marry him Maureen.

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

growlithe wrote:*sigh* Maureen, do you want me to tell you about the felon I dated who told me he was going to turn his life around, but never did, and just kept partying until he found someone who was more likely to just asspat him the whole way through? Or do you want me to tell you about the asshole who put me on a pedestal, got me to apply for grad schools in another country so we could live together, and then dropped me as soon as my applications were in and he had met someone on his League of Legends server? (The latter is dating my friend's ex now. My friend's ex is dumb.)
To be totally honest, your fiance sounds a lot like them, expecting every ounce of commitment from you, but unwilling to return it in any way. The whole having two facebooks thing seems hella shady; former felon bf did it too, and after he disappeared and told me to stay out of his life, he would use his other social media accounts to try and follow me until I blocked every single one and reported his ass. Yours will disappear too, and want you out of his life, when he finds a new one. Six months later (our six months, not yours) he'll come back like an unflushable turd. You'll be so happy that you'll let him back in. Don't do this. I did it with the second one (to be fair I was in a new country and lonely, but I really shouldn't have.) You'll be the side piece that time if you do, and that's a terrible thing to be.
The whole him commuting 30 miles to see you because he loves you so much; shit, Maureen, I must really love the idea of working in Aberdeen then, because I'm looking at a 70 mile travel up there for work EVERY. SINGLE. DAY., and then another 70 back home. Maybe I should just marry the city of Aberdeen ffs. Gonna have to fight my flatmate for marrying the city tho, as she's in a similar boat as me. My boyfriend travels up about 30 miles from his mom's house to see me, and I think he crosses 3 bridges over water. I should probably marry him right now, because travel times over water are love. But no, we want to wait until he's finished school and found a steady job, because I don't think he wants to continue living with his mom after that (he lives with her now because he's taking care of her and his siblings, since she had surgery.) I'm trying to think though if yours spending money driving up to see you whenever possible, he's probably spending 50$ in gas every month to see you anyway, so an extra 50$ in rent really is nothing. In which case you're both being dumb, or he's making yet another excuse.
Just don't marry him Maureen.
I mean, three bridges is practically him confessing his eternal love for you, he is the Casanova incarnate, so you go on, girl, marry that man. He ain't got nothin' on Momo's man.

kh222
Talker
Talker

Post by kh222 »

When my fiance and I were dating we had to cross 6 bridges and a 2 hour drive to get to each other. We've been together 7 years. I'm doing it wrong, we better get married ASAP.

mayorpatty
Informer
Informer

Post by mayorpatty »

Why are we all trying to advise her to steer clear from this guy? Hello... It's Momo she is basically Kai, you advise them one thing they do the opposite. Let her do whatever the f she wants, and lets just keep discussing her life in a totally non invasive way.

mayorpatty
Informer
Informer

Post by mayorpatty »

Why are we all trying to advise her to steer clear from this guy? Hello... It's Momo she is basically Kai, you advise them one thing they do the opposite. Let her do whatever the f she wants, and lets just keep discussing her life in a totally non invasive way.

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

has anyone dug around enough to have found out what his felony was for?

fleurkitten
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fleurkitten »

soconfused wrote:has anyone dug around enough to have found out what his felony was for?

Charge No: 001Description:THEFT: LESS $1,000 VALUE
Statute: CR.7.104Description:THEFT: LESS $1,000 VALUE
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0621MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 04/07/2012 To: 04/07/2012 Victim Age:

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

the timing of this and his plea to elizabeth are days apart. i'm' guessing that's why she dumped him.

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

kh222 wrote:When my fiance and I were dating we had to cross 6 bridges and a 2 hour drive to get to each other. We've been together 7 years. I'm doing it wrong, we better get married ASAP.
Ah, but were they bridges OVER WATER??
ImageImageImage

Return to “Wrestler X”