Ingrid's Girlfriends...

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ingrid's Girlfriends...

Post by oxprincessxo »

In Elle's Sweater Weather tag she mentioned that Ingrid tagged her last year. Nothing particularly juicy, but hasn't she been skirting Ingrid altogether, just saying "'a friend" or "someone." I dunno. Just thought it was interesting.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Unless Ingrid gets sponsored by the company that made the brace Elle is wearing, we may not see anything publicly...

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

CrumbledOreos wrote:Unless Ingrid gets sponsored by the company that made the brace Elle is wearing, we may not see anything publicly...

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

CrumbledOreos wrote:Unless Ingrid gets sponsored by the company that made the brace Elle is wearing, we may not see anything publicly...
Or she can partner with the company to put her own "SEWPER KEWT" design on the braces. Her minions would be throwing themselves off buildings just to break their backs so they can Instagram themselves wearing them.

cowsgotweet
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cowsgotweet »

I don't know if this has been discussed cause I have been off GG for a while (Don't post at all - but I'm a frequent reader) , but what happened between her and Fleur ??????? (oh and :?: :?: Tanya..as in how are they best of chums now when she met Tanya through Fleur) .

cowsgotweet
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cowsgotweet »

ILovePaulBanks21 wrote:sometimes i wonder if The Gurus come in this site and read everything that is posted here...

Edit : " Gurus" ;)

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

cowsgotweet wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed cause I have been off GG for a while (Don't post at all - but I'm a frequent reader) , but what happened between her and Fleur ??????? (oh and :?: :?: Tanya..as in how are they best of chums now when she met Tanya through Fleur) .
Because she's jealous of Fleur. Or maybe it's because Tanya kisses Ingrid's butt and Fleur won't. haha! No, really if you look back through this thread it's explained.

Post by Guest »

cowsgotweet wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed cause I have been off GG for a while (Don't post at all - but I'm a frequent reader) , but what happened between her and Fleur ??????? (oh and :?: :?: Tanya..as in how are they best of chums now when she met Tanya through Fleur) .
...Because ingrid has a habit ,(a very bad habit!) of dumping her friends when a new thing comes into her life ,usually a bf! Tanya and ingrids "friendship" derives from another thing ingrid loves doing ,using people..pretty simple tanya is i guess somewhat in the limelight ,ingrid wants that ..im pretty sure if ingrid broke the uk like she's been trying to for years it would make her yt career. Gotta love a trier ,keep trying ingrid ,won't be long 'til gleam signs you and you can become an extension of the british crowd ,bit like tyler and joey!

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

I haven't been keeping up with Ingrid's threads, but has anyone mentioned that she apparently gave Elle Fowler a gift after she broke her back? I must say, I'm surprised. I thought those two were done.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

QurikyDuck wrote:
...Because ingrid has a habit ,(a very bad habit!) of dumping her friends when a new thing comes into her life ,usually a bf! Tanya and ingrids "friendship" derives from another thing ingrid loves doing ,using people..pretty simple tanya is i guess somewhat in the limelight ,ingrid wants that ..im pretty sure if ingrid broke the uk like she's been trying to for years it would make her yt career. Gotta love a trier ,keep trying ingrid ,won't be long 'til gleam signs you and you can become an extension of the british crowd ,bit like tyler and joey!
Omg it's the first time I post in this thread. I never liked Ingrid and never will, but I can't believe she's such a bitch and leaves her friends like that!
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

smellslikeateensyt
Talker
Talker

Post by smellslikeateensyt »

welll... it all makes sense now folks.

nocturnelle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nocturnelle »

smellslikeateensyt wrote:welll... it all makes sense now folks.
The title of this thread has a whole new meaning now! ;)

StereoHeartxx
Learner
Learner

Post by StereoHeartxx »

nocturnelle wrote:
smellslikeateensyt wrote:welll... it all makes sense now folks.
The title of this thread has a whole new meaning now! ;)
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Being a lesbian doesn't change the personality.She's still a loser
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

MSU_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MSU_ »

sgirl1 wrote:We all know Ingrid is definitely a dicks over chicks person. Fleur who?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
This thread topic, "Ingrid's Girlfriends" and this reply lol So much different meaning now.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

I can't believe it... What? Ingrid into women??? And I thought she was one of those who only swears by a penis...

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”