MakeupMAYhem 2014

Re: MakeupMAYhem 2014

Post by Guest »

Honestly I'm getting really annoyed with the way she talks. She is never just a "normal" speaker. In videos she puts on that fake, overly-enunciated, pronounces every single T voice... until she goes into her exaggerated southern accent because she thinks it makes her look cute.

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Enoughisenough »

xobiancax3xo wrote:I have the same body type as Elle, except I'm shorter and fatter. However, I have broad shoulders, big boobs, a tiny waist, and smaller legs like her. And I agree with one of the comments above that you NEVER wear high necks when you have a body like this. Whenever I wear a high neck (I don't anymore, but when I did once or twice), it makes my boobs look really saggy and makes me look heavier than I am. I always try to go for lower necks (not cleavage revealing, but low) and they make me look much thinner. I just think it's funny that she probably thinks high necks are flattering on her when they're not. Every pic I see of her at an event she's almost always wearing a high-neck dress. Ick.
I will bet all my money's that you don't horrible like elle because you dress for your body type and have not butchered your face or slather it in unflattering makeup. Or deliberately talk like you have marbles in your mouth.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

She is half way through the month - are any of her Makeup MayHAM (lol) videos actually going to be tutorials?

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

HoardganizedJen wrote:I liked most everything she showed but I don't know why she thinks high necks like that are the most flattering on her. They just accentuate top heaviness (broad shoulders, big boobs, tiny legs).
i actually didnt like most clothes she showed, they looked tacky. I dont know that it is because i live in europe, but her stlye doesnt remind me of that what young people would wear.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

pixielein wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:I liked most everything she showed but I don't know why she thinks high necks like that are the most flattering on her. They just accentuate top heaviness (broad shoulders, big boobs, tiny legs).
i actually didnt like most clothes she showed, they looked tacky. I dont know that it is because i live in europe, but her stlye doesnt remind me of that what young people would wear.
I kept thinking to myself "did she get that at the old lady section in Macy's?" Bleh. I did not like any of it. She needs to dress younger and she needs to figure out what is actually flattering on her body.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

CrystalC wrote:Honestly I'm getting really annoyed with the way she talks. She is never just a "normal" speaker. In videos she puts on that fake, overly-enunciated, pronounces every single T voice... until she goes into her exaggerated southern accent because she thinks it makes her look cute.
Totally agree. I am guessing she has an acting/speaking coach. She didn't talk like this in her early videos at all.

knittingpenguin
Learner
Learner

Post by knittingpenguin »

HoardganizedJen wrote: OMG this comment from her new GRWM video:

sunnysu18 minutes ago

I can not understand why you are able to go to celeb events and your sister is so poor, she only can go to cheap fastfood restaurants...
Reply · 12

:rofl:

That's fantastic.

I can't stand her voice, you guys. I just can't.

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

Holy eyebags! Yikes...

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

[youtube][/youtube]

Her eye bags aren't as bad in this video as they were in her $20 makeup challenge one. The comments are hilarious, though.

Also, did anyone else think that her brows look(ed) funny? They're too dark or something...

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

Wow, Elle and Blair's minions certainly don't seem to understand sarcasm.

Since a lot of people this Elle reads this forum, I have no idea why she keeps wearing high necklines. I hate to bring it up again since it's bee done to death, but it really doesn't suit her. Plus, in my opinion, it's more or a mature and sophisticated style, which doesn't match the rest of Elle's look (including the colour of the dress).

Post by Guest »

Her eyeliner was on point.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

And that stupid hand heart just won't go away...

princessdxo
Learner
Learner

Post by princessdxo »

Poopsie wrote:And that stupid hand heart just won't go away...
Don't even get me started on the hand heart. It makes her come across like a 10 year old.

My favorite comment... "Your skin looks like the one of somebody who has been smoking for the past 30 years.." :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm surprised she hasn't gotten plastic surgery or something to fix her bags. They are AWFUL

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

her undereye area looks SO bad I actually feel sorry for her! :? money can't fix everything...

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

sorry, double post!
Last edited by Lorena on Sun May 18, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Another high neck tight hot pink dress. Her fashion sense or lack of is so hideous. She's really stuck in Paris Hilton days. The Fowlers love to make these award shows seem like they're so important they got invited when they'll basically let any one in. It's not exclusive and you're not a celebrity, they'll take ever D list person on the internet.

She is one unattractive girl naturally, all that expensive skincare and makeup can't even fix that. That heart thing again :? how embarrassing.

BlueEyedBelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueEyedBelle »

There is literally nothing more embarrassing than watching Elle watch herself in her mirror/camera while she tries to make sexy and sultry faces.

LifeOfLeisure
Learner
Learner

Post by LifeOfLeisure »

I thought her picks for the event were blah. Her face was so monochromatic- hair, skin, eye make up and lips just blended. Meh. Her dress looked like something you'd wear to afternoon tea with your mother in law in Atlanta rather than a dress for a night out at a "young" event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takeaguess
Learner
Learner

Post by takeaguess »

Omg I just watched Elle's Fashion Rack Tour and then Blair's Wendy's video came up as an advertisement after. So funny. She's so money hungry.

Post by Guest »

That heavy black eyeliner (especially when coupled with fake eyelashes) just does not suit Elle's colouring and overall "look", at least not when there is nothing on her bottom lashline to balance it out.. it also ages her by bringing more attention to her problem area. It's a nice look but it's not for everyone.

Return to “Elle Fowler”