Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette General Thread Part 6

Post by hardlythere »

laurenconrad wrote:
hardlythere wrote:
laurenconrad wrote:How do you not find a bathroom at Disneyland though? I'm confused at why she had to do this in the first place.
The place is for children... there are bathrooms everywhere...
That's what I said. How could she not find one considering the fact that there are plenty? It was basically a rhetorical question but thanks...
Okay then? I wasn't trying to answer your question. Whatever. You don't have to be a bitch.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

How does this girl have friends? I would be embarrassed to even been seen with her.

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

hardlythere wrote: Okay then? I wasn't trying to answer your question. Whatever. You don't have to be a bitch.
meh, I thougt your reply was meant to be 'bitchy' to me which is why I responded like that. Too many ellipses.

heavengonnawait
Talker
Talker

Post by heavengonnawait »

lo_lo wrote:^ I was coming here to say the same thing about the party girl (pics) thing like okay Meghan.

Also why is she wearing a gypsy necklace? Yes Meghan please continue to wear a necklace that is a racial slur
Am I missing something? How is Gypsy a slur? {serious question ...}

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

heavengonnawait wrote: Am I missing something? How is Gypsy a slur? {serious question ...}
Can't be that serious because otherwise you would have read through the posts after the one you quoted where it had been discussed several times. Or, you know, just use Google.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

thinkthendo
Learner
Learner

Post by thinkthendo »

heavengonnawait wrote:
lo_lo wrote:^ I was coming here to say the same thing about the party girl (pics) thing like okay Meghan.

Also why is she wearing a gypsy necklace? Yes Meghan please continue to wear a necklace that is a racial slur
Am I missing something? How is Gypsy a slur? {serious question ...}
http://nyktipolos.wordpress.com/2012/08 ... your-path/ Try this link. It has a pretty good explanation for why you shouldn't use the word along with several links to other people's opinions. It's a word that, historically and currently, has been used to degrade Romani people. So many people have appropriated what they consider to be a "gypsy" lifestyle that society has become desensitized to it, but it's still a horrifically offensive term. Meghan's use of the word is awful and perfectly demonstrates white feminism. Preaching about body positivity while wearing a racial slur around your neck is just... :-?

ETA: I agree with the poster above though. I found this link with literally one google search and people were talking about it a few pages back. I don't mean to sound rude, but it comes off as insincere when you only care about a legitimate struggle if someone else can take the time to explain it to you. Typically it's best to research first, ask later!

sadielicious13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sadielicious13 »

I commented on Meghan's last video about her post on Twitter modeling Ambercrombie/Fitch a company that outright says they will only hire skinny attractive people and I got so many stupid replies about how Meghan can wear whatever she wants to....no one got the point I was trying to make that she's so fake and hypocritical to call out Lauren for wearing UO and then sell A/F-also what about saying women should love themselves and not care what they look like and then she goes and sells a company so superficial!!! I can't believe it-how f-ing fake and money hungry. She won't comment on it either! How do people not see through that? How stupid can you be?? Her viewers must me mostly 11 year olds who don't understand the concept of hypocrisy. They were all saying just because she is being sponsored by them doesn't mean she supports them!!!!!

sadielicious13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sadielicious13 »

I commented on Meghan's last video about her post on Twitter modeling Ambercrombie/Fitch a company that outright says they will only hire skinny attractive people and I got so many stupid replies about how Meghan can wear whatever she wants to....no one got the point I was trying to make that she's so fake and hypocritical to call out Lauren for wearing UO and then sell A/F-also what about saying women should love themselves and not care what they look like and then she goes and sells a company so superficial!!! I can't believe it-how f-ing fake and money hungry. She won't comment on it either! How do people not see through that? How stupid can you be?? Her viewers must me mostly 11 year olds who don't understand the concept of hypocrisy. They were all saying just because she is being sponsored by them doesn't mean she supports them!!!!!

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Don't worry, the people who mindlessly defend YouTubers under their videos or on their instagram aren't the brightest. You could try to explain it to them in words that a 5-year-old would understand and they still wouldn't, simply because they don't want to.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

trainedwreck
Talker
Talker

Post by trainedwreck »

dazzle wrote:Don't worry, the people who mindlessly defend YouTubers under their videos or on their instagram aren't the brightest. You could try to explain it to them in words that a 5-year-old would understand and they still wouldn't, simply because they don't want to.

...wow. im simply at a loss for words. you described every minion, of anyone, ever, perfectly. "they still wouldn't, simply because they dont want to"

Quite frankly, that is the most toxic way of thinking. And that is terrifying.

ohglorie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohglorie »

lo_lo wrote:yes meghan because super bohemian hippie flower children would wear and buy mass produced chinese sweatshop clothing sold on online boutiques
Omggg, that's exactly what I was thinking. Everyone's so into the "hippie" style nowadays but they're buying their clothes from all these sketchy sites or like Forever 21... Not that I don't buy clothes from there occasionally myself, but it just makes no sense... Also, I'm sorry, but Meghan is sooo not a hippie. A hippie wouldn't buy clothes produced in sweatshops, take selfies in them (of course, with Starbucks in hand), filter the shit out of them, and then upload the pictures to Instagram with a bunch of stupid hashtags, lol. Sorry for the rant, but I can't wait until this fake-ass hippie fad dies out!

And damn, I don't mean to be nit-picky, but couldn't she have at least ironed the clothes? I just think that if you're trying to show of your clothes in a video, they shouldn't be super wrinkly...

sadielicious13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sadielicious13 »

That's what I was thinking in her last video; her clothes were all wrinkled and she had fake tan spots all over her-I just kept thinking "Fake like her personality....."

deadlynightshade
Lurker
Lurker

Post by deadlynightshade »

Because mass produced clothing and selling out is so ~bohemian ~flowerchild ~I was raised a hippy

She should at least own who she is.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

Generally it doesn't bother me when girls buy mass produced bohemian crap because it's just a trend, it's just aesthetic, nbd.

But yeah, Meghan refuses to own that she likes the bohemian TREND. She insists that she is truly a born & raised flower child social justice hippie dippy gypsy warrior. If this were true, I think a lot of her life choices would be different.

chicgeek93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chicgeek93 »

You're a beauty guru showing off clothing. Iron your damn clothes.

CHW
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CHW »

Looks like she hit 1 million subs...

savebella!
Debater
Debater

Post by savebella! »

Looks like she is currently filming a Seventeen show about her being a camp counselor at her old acting camp. THAT should be interesting.

trainedwreck
Talker
Talker

Post by trainedwreck »

Now her insta says she hit 1 mill, but her youtube says 996 thousand.
Sooooo kinda confused.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

trainedwreck wrote:Now her insta says she hit 1 mill, but her youtube says 996 thousand.
Sooooo kinda confused.
If you just search her name on the search it hasn't updated, but her channel page does
RETIRED MODERATOR

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Does anyone know how she edits her instagram pictures? I can never get mine to look as bright & clean as hers does

Return to “Meghan Rienks”