Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 3

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 3

Post by Arielle »

fauxfox wrote:I thought she said that Alex went to the ER with her, not that he drove her? If she was having severe back pain, she would've been immobilized on a stretcher for sure to minimize the risk of a more serious outcome. My money is still on car accident, in one of her parents' cars. I'm a lawyer, and her dad has a law degree so he would know this too - even saying "I was in a car accident" can hurt you in a litigation because you called it an "accident", implying no fault of the parties. Saying "I fell down the stairs" implies that you were responsible for the fall; not so good if you're suing for a loose step/slippery floor, etc. Of course, the drunk/embarrassing-reason theory is just as valid - I guess we'll see, eventually.
If that were the case, then Blair shouldn't have tweeted saying "Elle had an accident" lol

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

I never understand people who say "I feel sorry for her boyfriend" or things like that about ANY relationship. If he/she didn't want to be with the other person, they wouldn't be. In Alex and Elle's case, they're both trash and deserve each other, so... better to be with each other than spread their detestable personalities around.

Also Elle probably won't say how her injury happened because it was probably something completely idiotic. Knowing her, she was drunk off her ass and did something.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

To me it looks like she has these big dreams of living in grandeur and in love with prince charming. Entertaining in society in her huge mansion while raising the adorable little ones in perfect clothing and having tea parties. He could care less. Just wants to make his music and leave his socks on the floor. I could be so wrong. But that's my take.

CeceDrake
Informer
Informer

Post by CeceDrake »

does anybody else find it odd that she was driven by her bf to the ER?
liiiike.
i thought if you had a neck or back injury you absolutely should not move the person because you risk the possibility of making the injury even worse.
so like what... she did whatever she did to injure herself, and then her bf picks her up and puts her in the car to drive her to the hospital? why wouldnt he call a friggen ambulance and have paramedics assistance?! the more i hear the more Im starting to believe this all a VERY exaggerated story.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

Pretty sure she just fell somewhere. She was going to all this haunted places.
She doesn't mention because she will probably try and sue.

Also pretty sure she had no idea she had a back issue.
She was probably just in pain and went and check it out.

A poster here says her mom also broke her back and she is doing her life as usual, when the doc advise her against it.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

My thinking is...

Either she hurt herself in a fender bender involving another party & went to the hosp/ER & got a back brace as per a lawyer/drs recommendation.

OR

She did something really silly, had no idea how bad it was, Alex drove her to the hosp. & they found the fracture in the x-ray.

Blair kills me sometimes tho! She just blurted it out, before Elle got the chance & she always does that. Same w their live stream, the unboxing videos, the sister tag w Jelly... She's such a brat! I wonder tho, if Blair could technically call it an accident bc it didn't happen to her.

How many ways can one fracture their back?? Usually if you fall down stairs, you hurt your coccyx (tail bone). Neck braces are usually for injuries in the cervical portion. Idk how but maybe a chip off a spinal process from landing on an object? A fracture would suggest impact of some kind. Hmm...

Just tell us already!!

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

The only other thing I can imagine would be a jolt from being hit in a car. Same thing w being on a horse, you can get jolted/whiplash easily. Esp if she has some kind of calcium deficiency or problems with bone density. Or just a really bizarre accident.

Well, if she wanted to get ppl talking then it worked bc I love a good medical mystery lol :P

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Well she said she'd be in that brace for 2-3 months. So from now until at least after Christmas which totally throws off both her Thanksgiving & Christmas vlogs. She could take a break from everything but I think for one: she legit likes YT/vlogging & secondly: she prob doesn't want to miss out on $$.

Why not just explain already? What is she waiting for? Like others have said, it might be legal. Like she can't say anything or make videos until things are sorted?

Or she's being vain & doesn't want to show herself. I think it would be interesting to see her vlog this experience. Not in a mean or cruel way, just that it's a 180 from her regular life and will prob change her perspective a lot. It would also make her a bit more relatable. I like Elle but a lot of times she says/does things & I feel like she's not as sweet as she seems. And both her & Blair drag things out for too long. Ppl don't care as much as they used to except a few die hards that buy everything they put out.

Sorry that was so long, I have no life ok.

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

I just spent a little bit going through her tweets and replies from the last few days. Two things: 1) she has referred to it as her "accident" so I don't think there are insurance/legal concerns with that 2) she tweeted on 11/1 that she got hurt yesterday... Then a couple days later she tweeted that she spent all of Halloween in the hospital, so that leads me to believe that it happened in the morning/early afternoon, so I kinda doubt she was drunk. Plus Blair's tweet was at 9pm, so that also supports the idea that it happened earlier in the day.

I really think it was some kinda of freak accident. Nothing scandalous or whatever, just something normal that turned bad.

DrSheldonCooper
Learner
Learner

Post by DrSheldonCooper »

She probably fell down the stairs somewhere. Nothing more exciting than that.

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk
One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad. - Dr Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazinga! »

ieatbooks wrote:I just spent a little bit going through her tweets and replies from the last few days. Two things: 1) she has referred to it as her "accident" so I don't think there are insurance/legal concerns with that 2) she tweeted on 11/1 that she got hurt yesterday... Then a couple days later she tweeted that she spent all of Halloween in the hospital, so that leads me to believe that it happened in the morning/early afternoon, so I kinda doubt she was drunk. Plus Blair's tweet was at 9pm, so that also supports the idea that it happened earlier in the day.

I really think it was some kinda of freak accident. Nothing scandalous or whatever, just something normal that turned bad.
This does support the kinky sex theory.

Right when I heard she hurt her back that's where my mind went....

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

falling down the stairs is something totally stupid and boring like Elle...kinky sex..those two? hahaha they're the most dull no chemistry couple i've ever seen.

Like said though Blair wore that neckbrace when she didn't even need to. If you broke your back who gets in the car with your boyfriend to go to the hospital? If it was a car accident it'd be by ambulance and they'd immobilize you. It's easy to wonder if they're not just blowing this out of proportion and she hasn't hurt herself nearly as bad as thought. The talking about her "accident" but withholding what happened is so desperate looking and like she wants to do a big reveal so she'll get her youtube money.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Post by PenelopeG »

xyz wrote:im a theorist..you give me an inch and i could spin it for days lol. I think at this point she is at a lose/lose. Either she never tells what happened and ppl call her out for trying to get attention/fall back into the limelight or she makes a reveal video and everyone calls her out on being a shady liar because i really can't see her just throwing out a tweet with a simple explanation and moving on..or else she would have done it already or put the cat back in the bag after blair let it out.

I am the same and I was going to say this exact same thing!
It sounds like it was earlier in the day and Alex drove her to the ER meaning they probably didn't think it was that serious. But she was obviously traumatized or spooked by whatever it was because she doesn't want to talk about it yet.
And her sister does the horse thing and she was probably at school, I don't see her doing the horse thing with out her sister.

Eapy
Learner
Learner

Post by Eapy »

That's awful. I hope she gets better soon. Poor Elle.

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415278221.666254.jpg

She's definitely wearing a brace.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

starlight7
Informer
Informer

Post by starlight7 »

While I do feel bad for Elle having getting hurt, I'm not sad if she can't blog or post videos in general.

These people are so predictable. They start making videos before christmas and get viewers excited, promote the crap out of their shitty store to boost christmas sales and then stop doing anything at all. I believe that place literally lives of christmas, they probably don't do a lot of business during the year. But after all their promotions the site literally crashes and stuff sells out. They are so just so greedy.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I just think she's embarrassed - fell or was in some way non-graceful or uncoordinated - and maybe she's just thinking one day when the drama of the injury of it is over she'll think it's funny enough to talk about, but right now is like the worst part so it's not feeling like awesome story time yet?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

So much for her video being up at 11 am.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

al218 wrote:So much for her video being up at 11 am.
It is up, it's the October Favorites

ifeelbad
Learner
Learner

Post by ifeelbad »

maybe she has like cuts/bruises on her face and she is waiting for them to go away to make a video?

Return to “Elle Fowler”