easyNEON

humletgo
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: easyNEON

Post by humletgo »

and she knows how to apply makeup and she's not even a make up artist !! I love her <3 <3 <3 :love2: :love2:

dak0ta
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by dak0ta »

Oh my god I just found this girl and was searching GG curious if anyone has talked about her before! She's straight up the most beautiful girl I've seen on Youtube. And she's really good at makeup. She's my new favorite!!

etta

Post by etta »

All her tutorials are perfect. She always does something different. I found her a couple months ago and I think she's gonna be huge

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

I adore Diana! She is the only guru I enjoy watching, her accent is my favorite :) I can't believe she used to be overweight, she is an inspiration and she gives me hope haha. I love how she replies to comments and her eyebrows are the epitome of perfection. I could go on about her lol she is my fave♡♡♡

nataliekay
Learner
Learner

Post by nataliekay »

This girl is drop dead gorgeous. She's everything I want to be in life and more haha!

mufasa
Talker
Talker

Post by mufasa »

She's so good, like I love how her makeup is gorgeous but wearable at the same time. I wouldn't wear most of the "looks" gurus put out there because it's always too much but she keeps it creative yet realistic. I also appreciate how she admits to not wearing makeup everyday, and just by watching her videos she uses a lot of the same products yet creates a multitude of styles with it unlike most others who hoard a bunch of crap only to recreate the same look constantly. And she isn't an airhead either, which I admire the most about her. She's honestly perf imo <3 <3

findingdory
Learner
Learner

Post by findingdory »

I'm a fangirl when it comes to easyNEON. She's not only absolutely stunning, but also has a charming and likeable character. Her tutorials are my favorite when it comes to eye makeup and I really like her voice. <3 :D She's got the best brows of the youtube universe imo :tu:

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

I just found her and I am in love with her!

cutexbits
Learner
Learner

Post by cutexbits »

in love shes perfect at applying makeup. her eyebrow tutioral was life

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

I thought her latest skincare video was superb. I really like it when she talks and shows her personality more- she seems to be such a sweetheart!

VVK
Lurker
Lurker

Post by VVK »

she's beautiful but i feel like she goes overboard sometimes. anyone see her brow tutorial and how she used like 8 products? girl, your brows are dark and easy!

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

Personally, I find it helpful- if her eyebrow routine was only two products and all set, it wouldn't make for a very exciting video...

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

I love Diana so much! She's a person of substance too:

It's refreshing to see a woman who doesn't feel like being hot for random people is the end-all be-all of her existence.

ionlyeatsalads
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ionlyeatsalads »

I don't have one negative thing to say about her. It's refreshing to see her videos come up on my feed.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

She is also honest about keeping things basic! Which is what needs to be done with haircare, skin care, etc.

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

I loved her lipsticks video, she did insightful commentary and great clear swatches of all the items. I definitely need to try that Kevyn Aucoin lipstick!

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Her videos are so much fun to watch. So relaxing. They are a little humdrum at times but SO refreshing compared to the youtubers blasting shitty edm and yelling at you to join their giveaways. Her makeup looks are WAY more my style too... less is more, and she does it so well.
And I wasn't looking for this, but she actually gave me confidence to go out without makeup and just rock my natural skin. She is awesome! She really helps me feel like myself...I don't know how else to explain it.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

My only complain with this girl is that she is too beaufitul! everything looks stunning on her :D

Her videos are so nice. I love that she's straight to the makeup tutorial. No long talking. I also like she uses different brands. And she doesn't use a ton of foundation!. She's the kind of girl that knows what makeup is for. To stand out your natural beauty.

Also on her videos I like her filming area is plain and clean. She doesn't need the typical Ikea desk + flowers + candle + cushions + christmas lights.

:tu:

mephista
Talker
Talker

Post by mephista »

I really like her! She's helped me stay motivated through my weight loss journey. And her tutorials are really good, you can tell she uses products she actually likes and knows will work for her :)

She and Jordan Liberty (along with Lisa Eldridge, of course) are pretty much the only thing I'll watch these days.

bitchblazeit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bitchblazeit »

I think she dated Niall from 1D??? Not sure tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “easyNEON”