Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous (gregorygorgeous) Part 2

Post by angelaj0921 »

iainthatin wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

Gigi looks really pretty here. STOP with the fucking lip injections though... why mess with perfection. I just don't get it. STOP. But seriously, Gigi doesn't look that happy to be in this video, then again, I don't usually watch Gigi so I wouldn't know what to expect in these vids featuring other people. Trisha's videos are usually super old though, so I wonder what Gigi looks like now. That's the #1 thing with these cosmetically obsessed people... you never know WTF they're gonna look like next. Even subtle changes make a huge difference (especially to people who actually know you). People enjoy friendships because it's something solid and steady, you can rely on it. But with Gigi, so many rapid changes happening, and those changes are unneeded. That is just my opinion.
I think I might have lost a few hundred brain cells watching that video. It's not a good thing to pretend/actually be a blonde bimbo, yet these two play the part perfectly. :?

isriooer
Talker
Talker

Post by isriooer »

Her last 2 recent instagram pictures featured her hair back to being a short length! I'm hoping this means the extensions will hopefully be gone for awhile.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

lo_lo wrote:I find it so odd that if you look at the beginning of this thread 90% of the comments are telling her to ditch the soccer mom hair and get some extensions but now that shes gotten them every says for her to take them out. Some people are never happy :lol:
She would look better with extensions that are actually good. Those clip-ins she uses are awful--not the right color, not even close to being blended. If she can pay to get lip injections, she can pay to get good hair extensions. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Wtf? Quentin Tarantino slept with her… :|

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Yeah there's a line between saying Gigi is a bitch and then there's saying things like that (which are disgusting btw)
Anyways I love Gigi with long hair tbh but homegirls needs to get a color match and learn to do hair
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Trisha lies so often who knows what to believe tbh, although I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Bitchin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gigi Gorgeous (gregorygorgeous) Part 2

Post by Bitchin »

Her body looks so disproportionate in that pic, for some reason it reminds me of the salamander bad guy from monsters inc. Her sis and her look NOTHING alike, I would have never thought that they were related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Bitchin wrote:Her body looks so disproportionate in that pic, for some reason it reminds me of the salamander bad guy from monsters inc. Her sis and her look NOTHING alike, I would have never thought that they were related.

They're not blood related, that's her brother's girlfriend who she refers to as her sister. She explains in this vid:

veganbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by veganbabe »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:
Bitchin wrote:Her body looks so disproportionate in that pic, for some reason it reminds me of the salamander bad guy from monsters inc. Her sis and her look NOTHING alike, I would have never thought that they were related.

They're not blood related, that's her brother's girlfriend who she refers to as her sister. She explains in this vid:

Holy fuck that's such an annoying pose she does over and over again. Totally over arching her back. We get it ur skinny like stop

veganbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by veganbabe »

CandyGranchester wrote:
vclean wrote:Wtf? Quentin Tarantino slept with her… :|
If that's true then we all know Quentin Tarantino has STDs... We are talking about Trisha right?
Not going to be too ot so bring it over to Trisha's thread I really wanna chat about that haa

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

Is it too hard for her to pose normally without trying to break her back? She doesn't understand that sticking out her butt and/or boobs is not a necessity in every picture. :?

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

Is it too hard for her to pose normally without trying to break her back? She doesn't understand that sticking out her butt and/or boobs is not a necessity in every picture. :?

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Her face also looks weird in the arched back photo. And I want to burn both their outfits.

chairmanmeow
Informer
Informer

Post by chairmanmeow »

That fake tanning video :| ugh, just, I can't...

Sometimes I think there is this disparity between how she presents herself in videos compared to photos. I mean, it must have taken some guts to be willing to show off her body in that tanning video, yet it came across as desperate. Then you look at her photos and they are so photoshopped and edited it seems like she isn't totally comfortable with her appearance (which is understandable with the transitioning and everything).

I don't know I just wish Gigi would tone it down a bit.

jordyl♥ves
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jordyl♥ves »

I liked it better when she was a sassy gay man.

This new female version is become very... I dunno...overly fake. Like I get the dumb blonde thing that Trisha does (she's actually kinda stupid, though :? ) But WTF is Gigi doing? She literally looks like a blow up doll. Nothing wrong with wanting to look like a sex kitten once in a while, but all the time (apparently) I love her, but she's becoming unrelatable.

Don't get me wrong, I love my fake Barbie bitches, but this seems so effing forced. I hope she finds her niche. It's like Gigi just found every basic Male fantasy magazine, and went with that. She literally looks like she's going into the bimbo fetish (look it up) Whatever makes her happy, I guess.
FREE GRACIE HUGHES 2K16 Image

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

http://instagram.com/p/qfBjInHPYK/?modal=true sorry if that link doesn't work posting stuff from my ipad is weird. But how come she looks so skinny in this picture ? I know you guys have mentioned she photoshops her pictures a lot but she looks so different here it's especially noticeable because of her arm

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

she edited this photo to the moon and back
I'm self conscious about features on my face and I own quite a lot of photo editing apps so I can almost pinpoint which she used. Not looking for sympathy, just letting y'all know when it comes to photoshop I know what a botched job is.

Eyes edited and she forgot to erase the extra blue in her inner corner on one of them :rofl:
Chin/cheek region edited to give appearance of fuller cheeks and smaller chin(look at her chin in proportion to her now huge neck)
Nose slimmed
Skin smoothed
Arm ridiculously slimmed
Breasts rounded, smoothed and moved closer together

The girl in the picture is beautiful IMO but it's NOT Gigi.
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

she edited this photo to the moon and back
I'm self conscious about features on my face and I own quite a lot of photo editing apps so I can almost pinpoint which she used. Not looking for sympathy, just letting y'all know when it comes to photoshop I know what a botched job is.

Eyes edited and she forgot to erase the extra blue in her inner corner on one of them :rofl:
Chin/cheek region edited to give appearance of fuller cheeks and smaller chin(look at her chin in proportion to her now huge neck)
Nose slimmed
Skin smoothed
Arm ridiculously slimmed
Breasts rounded, smoothed and moved closer together

The girl in the picture is beautiful IMO but it's NOT Gigi.

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

>_< double post
Sorry!!

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Holy shiiiiit that Instagram. She looks exactly like that Russian human barbie chick o.O

Step away from the Photoshop Gigi!!

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”