General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 4

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 4

Post by Enoughisenough »

Shneck Ache wrote:I don't know why it's so funny that she's getting rid of the Valentinos... those shoes would never have been classics, they're already pretty done, so why not? Better than hoarding them forever with a million other pairs that would never see the light of day.

I roll my eyes at the way Tiffany trips over herself every season to have the new pieces, but I can't fault her for then selling them when the next season rolls around. What I wonder about is why she gave up her MrsDenny ebay account for this one.
Now THIS is what i wanna know

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Enoughisenough wrote:
MrsGrimes wrote: I own several high end bags that I don't brag and boast about when I purchase them. And Tiffany doesn't have to either when she makes her purchases. But she chooses to with the hauls. It feels like she pushes a lot of her purchases. Then she sells it not much longer? And I think that's why people take issue with it. Had she not raved on and on (especially about the Valentinos) people probably wouldn't care as much.

But that's their opinion. I don't see what the big deal is with it.
I own quite a few high end shoes and bags and a few clothing pieces, I don't boast in them because I don't have a camera and thats not my job. Hauling is apart of the job. Like it or not. What else is she or any guru suppose to say, "i got this bag its cool or whatevz no biggie" I mean throw the dog a bone. She at the time was excited about her purchase, tried to justify spending a lot of money on something silly but now she's having a baby and quite likely thinking a bit more rationally and now she doesnt want it anymore. Raise your hand if after watching makeupbytiffanyd's haul you felt pressured to go and buy a pair of ugly shoes. But like you said its an opinion, they shared theirs and ill share mines thats what a message board is all about
I didn't say anyone on this site would run out and purchase shoes because she bought them. But there's no doubt in my mind that some of her minions have.

Anyway I'm dropping this subject. Everyone has different views. No one is changing anyone else's.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

She doesn't even look pregnant from the front. Wonder if she'll post a Pregnancy video this week. She may have said in her last vlogg and I missed it. But she's at the half way mark now. I can't believe I'm 5 weeks ahead of her. I feel like it's more. lol

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

I'm not really sure why I get this vibe, but I feel like she'd be happier if she were having a boy.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:I'm not really sure why I get this vibe, but I feel like she'd be happier if she were having a boy.
She is having a girl. Do you mean if she were having a boy?

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:I'm not really sure why I get this vibe, but I feel like she'd be happier if she were having a boy.
You're not the first person to say this. I actually had a vibe she was having a boy. When she announced girl, I was really surprised.

Wonder why she'd prefer a boy (if she does) to a girl? With a girl she could play dress up and share her makeup lol.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I just made it through the whole Q&A video. I really respect her for her thoughts on keeping the baby pretty private and mostly off camera. She took a few digs at vloggers like the SacconyJolys. Maybe they were unintentional, but it was funny when she mentioned not showing what her daughter is wearing every day. :lol:

allforshow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by allforshow »

I find it funny she did not mention she stopped getting Botox and fillers!! You can clearly tell between her eyes it is wearing off! Lol also it's sad she can show off all the baby stuff she gets for free etc.....but when the time comes she wants to keep most stuff private??? Hypocrite
much??? I can't believe people like her and believe all the crap she posts!

axgm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by axgm »

Hi all! So just watched the the Q&A I honestly feel kinda bad for her and how her skin is reacting to pregnancy. One thing i don't get is she never really shows her stomach she weirdly puts her hand under the belly with 300 layers of fabric on top which don't really show anything! Is she ashamed maybe that her belly is not huge? I mean I'm not saying bare it all! But its just annoying! She could have pulled her moo moo up she was wearing a tank top underneath that would show a lot more! Other than that i couldnt say anything else cuz i skipped thru it all! (End of rant) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

Love that she said "shitty diapers."

Total lol at Tiffany saying the environment is one of the reasons she doesn't want to use cloth diapers, because: the washer's sanitation cycle. Oh, the lulz. I don't blame her for not wanting feces in her washing machine, but why she needs to try to act all environmental about her desire to use disposable diapers. :roll: because those plastic diapers are way worse, no matter what.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

yea being preggo is not good for her skin at all :? :? but its doing wonders for her nails though! lol

i don't get the comment that said she was upset tiffany said mothering & nutiring is from within and not from books. what does she think people did for thousands of years without parenting books?

MyPrivateJet
Debater
Debater

Post by MyPrivateJet »

Regarding the eBay items I find it amusing because when she hauls these items she not only goes on about what a great purchase it is she makes sure to say that because they are high end items the quality is good they will last her forever. Forever, for many of these items, turns out to be several months.

She never mentions reselling items but instead gives the impression she keeps these things in her ever growing closet of designer items. As always with Tiffany, it's all about keeping up appearances.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

I think there was some shade thrown at Judy and other baby vloggers on Youtube in her Q&A video.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

Shneck Ache wrote:Love that she said "shitty diapers."

Total lol at Tiffany saying the environment is one of the reasons she doesn't want to use cloth diapers, because: the washer's sanitation cycle. Oh, the lulz. I don't blame her for not wanting feces in her washing machine, but why she needs to try to act all environmental about her desire to use disposable diapers. :roll: because those plastic diapers are way worse, no matter what.
I think she was just trying to provide some counter consideration to the people who argue that cloth diapers are more environmentally friendly because she knows some people are going to attack her for that, not that she actually cares that much about being environmentally friendly.

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

I felt so immature...but I couldn't help but laugh when she said "feces" over and over. feels like we've come a long way from the Tiffany I started watching in 09.

as far as her selling stuff goes...I think it's good that she doesn't hoard her items. I watch another youtuber (OrganizedJen) who has such an unhealthy attachment to her things that I find it almost refreshing that Tiffany will sell stuff as soon as she's over it. with that being said...it is kind of weird how she RAVES about certain things and talks about how they will last forever and were so worth it and blahblahblah only to turn around and sell it 4 months later. I guess the excitement of new things wears off fast for her.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Wow, 36 minutes.
By the time school starts*, we'll have a 45 minute class about her pregnancy.

*it starts in 2 weeks here

sassafrass
Talker
Talker

Post by sassafrass »

Shneck Ache wrote:I don't know why it's so funny that she's getting rid of the Valentinos... those shoes would never have been classics, they're already pretty done, so why not? Better than hoarding them forever with a million other pairs that would never see the light of day.

I roll my eyes at the way Tiffany trips over herself every season to have the new pieces, but I can't fault her for then selling them when the next season rolls around. What I wonder about is why she gave up her MrsDenny ebay account for this one.
She didn't give up the MrsDenny ebay, she just changed the name of the acct. I had her as a saved seller and one day she just changed it. That way she didn't lose all her positive feedback she had. I am guessing she changed it after it was brought up here and the ebay acct used her last name. She was always pretty protective about revealing her last name. In fact when I found her on ebay is how I knew what her last name was. But now all of that changed since she has to give out her last name in order to get the PO Box. I always respected her for not having a PO Box, but natually she gets pregnant and signs up for the PO Box. I mean clearly she can afford all of the baby neccesites, and I am sure she will have a family baby shower. And don't for one second use that excuse "oh I got a PO so you guys can send me cards" BULLSH*T, you got the PO Box for gift and free stuff. So greedy. (idk if she said why she got the PO, I have just heard that from other Yters and it pisses me off) Tiff's vids are so boring I can't watch the whole thing.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I really don't understand Tiffany giving out a PO Box when she indicated that a shower wasn't something that's necessarily going to happen. I think she even said she didn't register due to wanting specific things that she wanted to pick out. Why give out a PO Box then? Complete strangers aren't going to know what exactly she wants.

I'm not sure it's about the freebies. I think it's more about tricking the viewers into thinking that they are her 'friends' which guarantees their views.

I never bought into her actually wanting presents from viewers. She seems so 'above' that. I can see her privately being snooty over receiving something that's not designer or something bought from Walmart. But who the hell knows?

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

MrsGrimes wrote:She doesn't even look pregnant from the front. Wonder if she'll post a Pregnancy video this week. She may have said in her last vlogg and I missed it. But she's at the half way mark now. I can't believe I'm 5 weeks ahead of her. I feel like it's more. lol
A lot of women don't show from the front. They look completely normal and not pregnant (some even up until the very end), then turn to the side and BAM pregnant belly. It's not that uncommon.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

bbgorilla wrote:
MrsGrimes wrote:She doesn't even look pregnant from the front. Wonder if she'll post a Pregnancy video this week. She may have said in her last vlogg and I missed it. But she's at the half way mark now. I can't believe I'm 5 weeks ahead of her. I feel like it's more. lol
A lot of women don't show from the front. They look completely normal and not pregnant (some even up until the very end), then turn to the side and BAM pregnant belly. It's not that uncommon.
I am aware. I was just commenting on it. :)

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”