Post by wendy whaleiams »

Now girl

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Casey Neistat

Post by ItsAndrew »

Candice was on the cover (and written about) in a magazine. What are your thoughts?

Link: http://resourcemagonline.com/2017/03/ca ... ger/77255/

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

gurugossipwhorex wrote:I wonder if Casey has a big d. I imagine him having a thick fish shaped d.
#gross

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

tctp
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by tctp »

ItsAndrew wrote:Candice was on the cover (and written about) in a magazine. What are your thoughts?

"Candice Pool Neistat on Surviving Life with a Vlogger" lmao so they interviewed her just to talk about casey? she's got her own pretty successful company, idk why she'd just want to talk to a magazine just about him. and i also don't know why a photography/filmmaking magazine would ask her to be on the cover in the first place. why wouldn't casey be their first choice? that looks like his arm in the picture so he probably could've done it, but for some reason they chose her instead?? weird.

also that's a really weird picture of her imo. does anyone else think so or am i just going crazy?

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

tctp wrote:
ItsAndrew wrote:Candice was on the cover (and written about) in a magazine. What are your thoughts?

"Candice Pool Neistat on Surviving Life with a Vlogger" lmao so they interviewed her just to talk about casey? she's got her own pretty successful company, idk why she'd just want to talk to a magazine just about him. and i also don't know why a photography/filmmaking magazine would ask her to be on the cover in the first place. why wouldn't casey be their first choice? that looks like his arm in the picture so he probably could've done it, but for some reason they chose her instead?? weird.

also that's a really weird picture of her imo. does anyone else think so or am i just going crazy?
Eh it's a cool angle for a piece—examining those affected by daily vlogging, I guess. You can only interview vloggers so much. Let's be honest here there not much substance to most vlog channels and even though mainstream media continues to act surprised and ignorant to the market, it's been a thing for like over 8 years now so the think pieces and "vlogging is a thing! What is it?" approach really aren't interesting anymore (even though this article still hand hints of it). They mentioned candice's businesses, but they also tried to portray her as some self made grinder when everyone knows she's a rich kid who got her start up money from her parents :roll: :roll: I'm surprised her jewelry sells so much honestly and she's in Barneys if I'm remembering correctly from a vlog. Very expensive for such minimal pieces.

I found this quote interesting: “It was like night and day from the moment he didn’t upload a video,” Candice said. “Now we’re in bed together by 10 p.m., and he’s happy and enjoying the moments. I feel like I have my husband back.” As someone already mentioned Casey obviously doesn't care about his marriage if he was so willing to jump back into making a quick buck even though it caused "such a strain" on them. He's still making money off all his old videos and sold his company for millions, and his wife has money. is he really that greedy?

I agree the picture is weird bc Candice is dead in the face. She has her usual no fucks given, couldn't be bothered attitude and while she has a pretty decent body, esp after giving birth the pic misses the mark for the effortless sexy look they were after.

Post by Guest »

Call me cynical but the article may have also served to plug her new clothing line 'Billy!' which reflects her own "simple, effortless style" :D

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

Her middle name is pool? lol

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

likefrylikefry wrote:Her middle name is pool? lol
it's her maiden name

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Tulips wrote:Call me cynical but the article may have also served to plug her new clothing line 'Billy!' which reflects her own "simple, effortless style" :D
Definitely. Went to the website, it's not even a clothing brand. There's the t-shirts ($38) a makeup bag and other pieces of jewelry, including Casey's glasses ring. I think in a vlog they mentioned this brand is her more affordable line, but it's still quite steep in prices. But I could be mistaken.

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Post by wendy whaleiams »

Her face on that cover reminds me of someone I just can't put my finger on it
also Am I the only one who thinks her jewelry is kind meh like Cute, basic, or ugly... mostly basic or ugly there's a few things I like but for the most part nothing outstanding or WOW kinda not worth it
btw she totally doesn't look 39 :) ;)

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

She is such a miserable b@#$%. Gross.

slayerrrrr
Learner
Learner

Post by slayerrrrr »

Tulips wrote:Call me cynical but the article may have also served to plug her new clothing line 'Billy!' which reflects her own "simple, effortless style" :D

Lol what style? Her hairs never brushed and her outfits look like she just threw something on. She never looks put together! It's hard to believe she's a designer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

^ That's the whole point, I guess... She's managed to make this her 'brand' lol- nice work if you can get it ;)

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

The article isn't just about her being the wife of a vlogger. It appears there's more to it that wasn't posted online to encourage people to buy the print version to read the rest. In it, she gives insight into being a mom, a business owner, and, gasp, a woman.

Yeah, like I'd want to read Candice's sage insight into being a woman.

On another note:

I don't know how you guys can stand watching any of his current video. I'm done.

I am so sick of his stupid, contrived mannerisms--the stuttering, the constant bumbling of words rather than getting to the point. Fucking Mail Time. Fucking Juice Press. I honestly feel like I'm watching a kids' show when I watch one of his videos.

Why is it that people buy into his "Ah shucks! I'm just a humble guy who likes to make movies!" persona? This guy is about as calculated as you can get. Explain to me what kind of a person photocopies, and keeps, the letter he sent to Spike Jonze? Well. that would be someone who wasn't just sending a letter to a person he admired, but someone who knew he was going to, one day, use that letter as fodder for a video. And while doing something premeditated isn't the worst thing ever, it just solidifies how disingenuous he is.

In his last video, he mentioned his mother is in NYC. I would love to see her on a video talking about Casey. I always got the feeling she was a bit of a character and there is some serious dysfunction going on between them. I'd love to see what the interaction between her and Candice is like as well.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Presence wrote:The article isn't just about her being the wife of a vlogger. It appears there's more to it that wasn't posted online to encourage people to buy the print version to read the rest. In it, she gives insight into being a mom, a business owner, and, gasp, a woman.

Yeah, like I'd want to read Candice's sage insight into being a woman.

On another note:

I don't know how you guys can stand watching any of his current video. I'm done.

I am so sick of his stupid, contrived mannerisms--the stuttering, the constant bumbling of words rather than getting to the point. Fucking Mail Time. Fucking Juice Press. I honestly feel like I'm watching a kids' show when I watch one of his videos.

Why is it that people buy into his "Ah shucks! I'm just a humble guy who likes to make movies!" persona? This guy is about as calculated as you can get. Explain to me what kind of a person photocopies, and keeps, the letter he sent to Spike Jonze? Well. that would be someone who wasn't just sending a letter to a person he admired, but someone who knew he was going to, one day, use that letter as fodder for a video. And while doing something premeditated isn't the worst thing ever, it just solidifies how disingenuous he is.

In his last video, he mentioned his mother is in NYC. I would love to see her on a video talking about Casey. I always got the feeling she was a bit of a character and there is some serious dysfunction going on between them. I'd love to see what the interaction between her and Candice is like as well.
I've not really watched any of his videos since the CNN announcement. I tried, but as you said they were nothing new or interesting. Vloggers never seem to know when to let things end and go out on a good note. Casey still has a great following but his comments have shown for a long time that people aren't as intrigued as they were in the beginning.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Lolokwow wrote:
Definitely. Went to the website, it's not even a clothing brand. There's the t-shirts ($38) a makeup bag and other pieces of jewelry, including Casey's glasses ring. I think in a vlog they mentioned this brand is her more affordable line, but it's still quite steep in prices. But I could be mistaken.
Billy! is a unisex jewelry line. Her businesses do good because they market it toward rich hipsters like themselves. It's not surprising that she's successful. Her pieces aren't the typical jewelry store jewelry. It fills a certain niche that's missing in mainstream stores.

Post by Guest »

^ The journalist got his facts wrong then by saying the brand focuses on unisex apparel (and accessories).

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

he legit looks like a goblin :o :o :rofl: :rofl: like he has the face of a prototype goblin!! and his giant hands :o :o :o :rofl: :rofl:

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

I don't why there isn't an X rated 'Horror' rating on his vlogs he's that ugly.
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

jennafear557
Learner
Learner

Post by jennafear557 »

Presence wrote: Why is it that people buy into his "Ah shucks! I'm just a humble guy who likes to make movies!" persona? This guy is about as calculated as you can get. ...
In his last video, he mentioned his mother is in NYC. I would love to see her on a video talking about Casey. I always got the feeling she was a bit of a character and there is some serious dysfunction going on between them.
Right on. There was a vlog a little while back where Casey, Candice and Francine were on a flight. Casey deliberately left in Candice asking Francine, "Do you want your iPad?" Casey is self-aware and everything he does is calculated. The humble persona is an act. He could have easily cut that line out but he left it in. On purpose.

Also, the whole trailer park story he tells at every opportunity he can seems fishy. Not that it didn't happen, but that there's some family dynamic that wasn't right then. I know he alluded to being a mess of a teen and defiant, but still. He's from CT. How may kids with a decent middle-class family would be out to fend for themselves in a trailer park with a baby? His parents or family didn't let him and owen live with them? It's weird bc all his vlogs with his dad show him as a caring, smiling, generous guy, so why was he out in a trailer park?

Anyway, good comment Presence. I think there's more going on behind the scenes of his family.

Return to “Casey Neistat”